Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Leaving for Europe tonight! Help!

So I have a tour through Europe starting in 3 days, my flight leaves in about 6 hours, My girlfriend of two years has dealt with everything being a musician entitles, I'm gone for 8-9 months out of the year etc. My question is, What should I get her before I leave? Don't say a ring, that'll be when I'm back!

Deleted
    You left it until 6 hours before your flight to ask? You deserve to have her angry at you.

Something to let her communicate with you.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    You left it until 6 hours before your flight to ask? You deserve to have her angry at you.

Well I had to pack! I usually let things like this resolve themselves in the way of us going shopping and her finding something super pricey and jokingly asking for it, then I get it before I leave.

It slipped my mind :c

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 01:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by edgetastic View Post
    Something to let her communicate with you.
    what is this witchcraft you speak of :O

Deleted
    make her pregnant, same amount of time needed and you will get that way a nice welcome home gift

A ticket for to to Europe?

10+ Year Old Account

My girlfriend loves this stuff, because it's the thought which counts

Quote Originally Posted by Andaja View Post
    A ticket for to to Europe?
    If only! there's a ton of room restrictions on a sleeper bus though :c

Deleted
    Give her something that you have, that is very personal and very dear to you, so she can understand how important she is to you and how much you'll miss her.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandaemic View Post
    If only! there's a ton of room restrictions on a sleeper bus though :c
    Doesn't mean you couldn't arrange a visit Just book a hotel for a day or two and get her plane tickets.

Lonely island and Justin Timberlake have a great idea for you !

More seriously, something that when she'll see it she'll think of you, and ask her something she usually wear (first time i left for a month i asked her a hair elastic so i can wear it on my arm)

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Give her something that you have, that is very personal and very dear to you, so she can understand how important she is to you and how much you'll miss her.
    Great Idea

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 02:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sirputyourpantsbackon View Post
    Lonely island and Justin Timberlake have a great idea for you !

More seriously, something that when she'll see it she'll think of you, and ask her something she usually wear (first time i left for a month i asked her a hair elastic so i can wear it on my arm)
    I wear her "hipster glasses" while I'm on the road Hm... i do have a necklace

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 02:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cephilia View Post
    Doesn't mean you couldn't arrange a visit Just book a hotel for a day or two and get her plane tickets.
    I might be able to pull that off at least! I never actually thought about that :O

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Give that bitch some diamonds, bitches love diamonds
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    2/0 = error , 2/∞ = error
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

Quote Originally Posted by shappo View Post
    a toe ring
    or a nose ring

10+ Year Old Account
    This book (as a joke ofc).

Totally give her a ticket and get a room. If you are gone for a while there are some really great cities in Europe you are probably moving through. Check your tour schedule and see where you are for more than 24 to 48 hours. Hotel + Ticket = good plan. I suggest Amsterdam, super cool city and unlike any American city in layout and design.

Deleted
    Come to me in the Netherlands!

Oh and get a her a smartphone like a S3 or HTC One X + with unlimited internet and a LOT of minutes to call.
    She can even Skype on it to you if you buy one too.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Come to me in the Netherlands!

Oh and get a her a smartphone like a S3 or HTC One X + with unlimited internet and a LOT of minutes to call.
    She can even Skype on it to you if you buy one too.
    I've always wanted to travel to the Netherlands! As far as phones go she has her iPhone 5 and I don't think she'll ever give that thing up lol.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 02:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    This book (as a joke ofc).
    I feel like If I don't get her this I'm less of a man haha.

Set up a paid Skype acct if she doesn't already have one. Hubby deploys a lot and the Skype calls aren't always free depending on where u are. Little gifts from your travels will be appreciated to. I for example love my morning coffee so he always gets me a coffee cup from Germany, Spain, etc as he passes through. It's nothing fancy but I always look forward to that little gift and he can easily transport it with all his gear.