Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Thalen Songweaver, the guy that involves in the destruction of Theramore.. and you have to fight his mana bombs!
    Sooo he will be nerfed to only drop one mana bomb.
    But seriously.
    I think the fight will be a mix of a few of the lesser characters. Magatha will probably come back either trying to join garrosh for a power grab on thunder bluff of just to kill baine in the dungeon. I'm pretty sure garrosh will probably have some blood elf with him. Of course the second to last boss will probably be malkorok in a super buffed sha mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    Gallywix probably, but we dont know much at all about his character and he may end up shocking us.
    Does Blizz even remember he exists?

10+ Year Old Account
    Gallywix I think would, might come in the form a coup formed by other Goblins who see a profit in offing the "big G" and make a serious investment in whomever will step up as the new trade prince/princess and the new warchief.

Garrosh's honor-guard likely, that orc he recruited from black rock as his right hand man, and likely other zealots who've we met in Cataclysm and in Mists who've always defended Garrosh against any who would merely question his leadership or ability.

Come the seige I think we'll be fighting the worst of the worst. Given the events of 5.1 I would not blink if Garrosh has some Mogu, Sha or Pandaren he's pulled into his ranks. Along with all the trinkets he picked up across Pandaria while fighting the Alliance: The bell, Quillien, statues, relics, sha magic, etc. Like we see Garrosh taking from Pandaria to replace what he'll lose when he goes off the deep end.

I just don't see Gallywix as an idealistic character. I couldn't see him siding with anyone at the risk of his own life. He sided with the horde because it was convenient.

I highly doubt he would support Garrosh when he goes full retard and tries to take on every other living creature in Azeroth.

It will most likely be sha-empowered orcs, mogu, and a big bad sha.
    Last edited by Iracor; 2012-11-15 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solzan Nemesis View Post

[/COLOR] Is she still alive? Thought she would have been killed by now.
    The Alliance (not sure if the Horde do too) save her in Thousand Needles.

However, she won't help Garrosh. He betrayed the Grimtotem and began slaughtering them in Stonetalon, which led to the Grimtotem Tauren beginning an Alliance of convenience with the Alliance.

I don't even think Gallywix will. He doesn't exactly like Goblins. He sees them as tools.

I expect the raid to consist of dark shaman, a sha, and garrosh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    If i had to guess, there will most likely be a boss for each "theme" of orgrimmar.

Valley of Honor - a wave of soldiers, lots of orcs.
    Valley of Wisdom - a wise old corrupted tauren shaman
    The Drag - Gamon
    Zepellins - ICC/DS Boat style boss
    Valley of Spirits - A troll boss
    Cleft of Shadows - Warlock / Elementals
    Rage Fire Chasm - Maybe some type of Magmaw boss.

just my speculation
    Gamon...lol, more likely it's he'll join us in fight =P

and unless it's a Zandalari troll, and even than, if things go as people expect for Thunder King & Zandalari patch, and trolls become one huge super nation like it was thousands of years ago, it's unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    in tides of war he was doing everything he could to get some attention from garrosh but all garrosh would do is pat him on his top hat
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlord Zaela <Dragonmaw>
    Malkorok <Fist of the Warchief>
    Thalen Songweaver <Betrayer of the Kirin Tor>
    Last edited by Chonar; 2012-11-15 at 11:49 AM.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    Gamon...lol, more likely it's he'll join us in fight =P
    Yeah, and die "heroicly" somehow, like when he used to try to defend the citizens of Orgrimmar from death knight newcomers. Poor bastard.

Personally, I get the feeling that Blizzard could throw a curve ball at us and have Varok Saurfang side with Garrosh. After the blood-haze had been lifted from Saurfang's vision, I believe he is a good person, but before that, he is a dutiful orc with a very concious dedication to "honour". I think, with the Oath that every member of the Horde must take, pledging absolute submission to the will of the Warchief, I feel he might see a revolution against Garrosh as dishonourable, as it would go against the Oath that every Horde member has taken. He could stand with him out of principle, no matter how crooked he is.
    The only thing getting in the way of my theory there, however, is Varok explicitly saying, when they were conversing in the Horde's Borean Tundra stronghold, that he'd kill Garrosh himself if he fucked things up for the Horde. Though, a fuck up is a subjective thing. He may see Garrosh's power-gaining policies as his attempting to strengthen the Horde for the greater good.

I think it'd be smart if they had Saurfang, a character that a lot of fans like, side with Garrosh as it would give the raid some emotional impact. Like having to kill Saurfang's son in ICC. End game should be dramatic and I feel that Blizzard completely missed this with Cataclysm by filling Dragon Soul with nameless bosses (often faceless too) that no one gave two shits about.

Then, I think Master Pyreanor, Garrosh' Blood Knight ambassador, is a likely candidate for siding with Garrosh. He's done well by the new Warchief and fighting a paladin boss would be interesting.

Then, as people have already said, Magatha is a likely candidate for being an antagonist in the raid, as is Gallywix. Then, I suspect the rest of the bosses will be orcish generals, 'red-shirts' that Blizzard pulls out of thin air, to fill the rest of the enemy vacancies.

I'm guessing Ukos Bloodwhisper (http://www.wowhead.com/npc=62194), although I can not explain who he is or why he would join Garrosh's side, apart from the fact that he's "just there".

And as said before, probably Magatha and Malkorok. Probably a lot of Kor'krons as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    He was a major Garrosh supporter in the Jaina book(war is profitable).

I imagine Molokorok or whatever will be a boss. Probably the first Orc Garrosh empowers with his new Sha staff. Gallywix. Songweaver.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenosege View Post
    So soon even the Horde will be going against garrosh, Baine and Vol'jin are gunning for his blood, Lor'themar Theron and the BE's have had enough of him, the forsaken hate him already and Sylvanas will help in his downfall.. which leads only the orcs and the goblins (and garrosh's sunreaver agents?) on his side. Thats not a lot when you consider all the people out to kill him soon.

so what will he get to even the scales? What characters will join him? Will organizations like the dragonmaw/etc follow him?
    i hope well see Malkorok as some boss in the raid

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I think he'll have the same epiphany Grom did: if he doesn't like his odds, he'll change the rules and whip out the demon blood sha power.
    I am still peeved that Blizzard seems to have just thrown out their (admittedly lackluster) attempts at character development for Garrosh in Cata, and instead of even bothering to beat around the bush anymore, just made him into a carbon copy of his father. Though, I suppose that's also keeping with Blizzard's grand tradition of awkwardly turning any old character into a raid boss for ill-defined or nonexistent plot-related reasons....

To the topic at hand, while we're on the subject of rehashing old stories and ideas, how much you want to bet that, if Gallywix does end up being apart of the raid on Garry's side, he's going to beg for his life at end of the fight...and whichever NPC is leading the raid will end up sparing his life again? (Bonus points if it ends up being Thrall once more. )

Deleted
    I know a lot say gallywix but I really dont think he's behind garrosh as much as we are led to believe, a bigger payment from a side that looks to be winning would easily convince him to change allegiance.
    Adding grim totem would absolute seal the taurens fate as against garrosh
    Last edited by mmoc9bf106605f; 2012-11-15 at 01:06 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why fight against each other when there is Alliance that needs to be killed...
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Why fight against each other when there is Alliance that needs to be killed...
    Why? Because your ol' buddy Garry has recently decided that,

1) The Alliance isn't good enough anymore. Now, anyone he decides is a a threat to the Horde is to be crushed without mercy, and that even includes fellow members of the Horde that disagree with him.

and

2) In pursuit of the "crushed without mercy" part mentioned in 1), he's taking a page out of his pappy's book, and decided that anything goes when it comes to giving himself and the still "loyal" members of the Horde the strength to crush as mercilessly as possible.

Assault on Gallywix Pleasure Palace needs to be a dungeon or scenario leading up to the raid.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Why? Because your ol' buddy Garry has recently decided that,
    lol, since when did calling him Garry catch on?

But its not like the "disloyal" section of the Horde is really the most helpful or willing when fighting the Alliance.
    Hell, Baine even told the Alliance the Horde's strategic goals, not even more gold, just for the lolz
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninotchka View Post
    Assault on Gallywix Pleasure Palace needs to be a dungeon or scenario leading up to the raid.
    That's a good idea. It could be like Gnomeregan but, you know, good...

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Malkorok will most definitely be a boss. Dodgy bastard, so he is.