I'm a preffered status player with 3 months of sub prior F2P yet no cartel coins WTF

I subbed to SWTOR for about 3 months prior to f2p. and im supposed to recieve somewhere around 450 cartel coins for my previous months, but i dont have any ingame

yet when i try to make contact with the support team, they tell they cant help me since im not a subbed player

i'm sorry but EA/Bioware made a terrible f2p model that is incredibly flawed....i only have 2 action bars and 300k credit capped. smh

Seems like the answer to all your problems is to pay the sub.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vazar_da_priest View Post
    I subbed to SWTOR for about 3 months prior to f2p. and im supposed to recieve somewhere around 450 cartel coins for my previous months, but i dont have any ingame

yet when i try to make contact with the support team, they tell they cant help me since im not a subbed player

i'm sorry but EA/Bioware made a terrible f2p model that is incredibly flawed....i only have 2 action bars and 300k credit capped. smh
    It's stated in their FAQ to receive your complementary coins from previous months you have to have to renew your sub on or before Dec 20/12. Please use the existing f2p threads already started, thanks.