Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I believe it's called "true colors".

When people express that this isn't racism, those folks are showing their true colors as well.
    People stating x when pissed doesn't necessarily mean that they support x or believe in it. people sometimes say just to hurt/upset others when they themselves feel frustrated or hurt. If I shatter every argument a christian person comes with and he then states that the earth is as flat as a pizza there is no reason for me to go "holy shit this guy is finally showing his true color". having said that most republicans are scrubs

10+ Year Old Account
    This one fits here.... Seen that yesterday on CNN... I had a good laugh, it's so grotesque, it's already hilarious again..

America's most uneducated voters:

Quote Originally Posted by Stalemate View Post
    There should be a competency test to be able to vote.
    And, let me guess... it would be set right around the level that would include you, but not people you think are inferior to you. Right?

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought black people voted for Obama because he was a democrat. . . Right?

Im sure there are some idiots that voted for him because he was black, but it has to be a small %. Contrary to popular belief, not every human is a fucking retard. I live with plenty of black people in my neighborhood, and none of them voted over race. Everyone I talked to, Black ~ White ~ Asian, gave the "lesser of 2 evils" speech. . . and none of them ending with "Ohh yeah, and hes Black".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Everyone I talked to, Black ~ White ~ Asian, gave the "lesser of 2 evils" speech. . . and none of them ending with "Ohh yeah, and hes Black".
    Same here. That even holds truth for both sides.
    I know ppl who did not vote for him and they have zero racial sentiments against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Same here. That even holds truth for both sides.
    I know ppl who did not vote for him and they have zero racial sentiments against him.
    Absolutely. My mother would be one of those. She voted for Romney just because he's Republican. She's a Republican. She'll always be a Republican. (she did vote NO on the gay marriage ban and voter ID ballot initiatives though... so she's not all bad )

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeesh. Those were some frighteningly dumb things said in King County.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

I voted Republican because they in general have the business owner's interests in mind. I don't care if he was black white or whatever, his health care plan is fucking with business and that isnt good for anyone. Forcing a company to provide overpriced health insurance for people is lame and unnecessary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalemate View Post
    Of course I know the majority of minorities are Democrat. The highest % of black voters out there came out and voted for Obama. That being the case, you can use inference to determine that a portion of the people voted due to race, even though they are the traditional democrat. This is all sort of off topic though..
    That focuses only on one minority and ignores the big picture. Obama won the vote highest vote amongst Jews, Latinos, Asians, Women and just about any minority. There is nothing unique about majority of black voters voting Democrat, that every other minority does not do as well. In fact, it was Romney who only won his own demographic and their wife.

Personal opinion, but to ignore the majority of the vote by minorities, to only focus on the black vote as some sort of race sympathy is racist. Personal opinion...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    Yeesh. Those were some frighteningly dumb things said in King County.
    A prime example for why electoral college is a very bad thing for democracy.

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 11:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Absolutely. My mother would be one of those. She voted for Romney just because he's Republican. She's a Republican. She'll always be a Republican. (she did vote NO on the gay marriage ban and voter ID ballot initiatives though... so she's not all bad )
    Very good and fair enough

I think they should get rid of that "registered voters" crap.
    If you aren't a party member, then you aren't registered. That whole system is so bad. All these statistics for groups and sub groups and what not....
    In satiric terms:
    Statistically every chewing gum lover who can walk at the same time, and did not run out of chewing gum while he intended to kick ass, voted for Mitt Romney.
    This is some super outright bullshit. They obsessively try to categorize everything and everyone.
    When the truth of the matter is just so plain and simple that we all are individuals. And there are about as many reasons why someone voted for something as there are people who do vote.
    But no, they rather love to give everyone a brand mark.
    Stupid.. super stupid in my opinion.
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2012-11-19 at 05:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I voted Republican because they in general have the business owner's interests in mind. I don't care if he was black white or whatever, his health care plan is fucking with business and that isnt good for anyone. Forcing a company to provide overpriced health insurance for people is lame and unnecessary.
    Obama bailed out banks and the automotive industry. He did not veto Bush tax cuts. All the anti-corp crap about Obama has yet to come true, instead he gas been a huge corporatist.

There is nothing in Obama care that forces the employer to pay more for your insurance than they already do. They only incur a higher tax if the plan they offer is of higher price, because the government chips in the cost of your insurance through your employer. If the amount the government and your imployer already pay appeared on your pay check, more people might find the ability to join out of work pulls to get insurance from other states as a great solution in Obamacare. The problem is, the cost of your insurance to your employer and government, does not appear on your pay check, thus seems like a better deal than it is. Add the amount your employer and government pay for your insurance to your pay and think how much higher your pay would appear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually believe that Obama is the better choice for real small businesses, read all businesses with less than 250k revenue a year.
    And that's how much? Somewhere of like 97% of all businesses?

This just in... the world is full of idiots that will say stupid shit on twitter. Anyone could make a case against any demographic, political affiliation or any other group of people that could paint that whole group as ignorant morons. Some people are saying racist stuff about obama because they are racist idiots, had Romney won there would have been a bunch of bigoted idiots saying stuff on twitter about Mormons.