Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    This is a known issue about receiving last year's note and it is being investigated. Sowwy 'bout that.

Would it helped if this sheep danced for you on this joyous day?

/Dance
    /Tap Dance
    /Explode

But in all seriousness, we're aware of it and will be looked into.
    End of QQ

Deleted
    I'm just annoyed by the fact that I have every annivesary from 4th to 8th, except for the 5h anniversary. Could really have used that onyxia hatchling...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    I'm just annoyed by the fact that I have every annivesary from 4th to 8th, except for the 5h anniversary. Could really have used that onyxia hatchling...
    You can catch the Spawn of Onyxia companion through pet battles. I'm not sure if it does the same random Deep Breathes as the anniversary Onyxian Whelpling, but it does share the model.

The gift is rather useful for levelling the array of alts I have, On those Kill xxx mobs 8% extra XP is great. Its also reusable, so I am very pleased. The letter was a booboo, but so what.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Rep Celebration package is useless as well, other than black prince rep, blizz, I am dissapoint, could have atleased gave us a cool companion pet like a little yak, or a little saurok

agreed. Blizz was very cheap this year...

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this picture summarizes my feelings on this matter adequately.

http://www.moneyandshit.com/wp-conte...ttle_upset.jpg

At least it seems it's a bug or oversight, not intentional laziness.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    I'm sorry I forgot to wake you up for school son... it was a bug.

I'm so sorry I ran your grandma over in my car buddy... it was a bug.

Officer, I'm so sorry I stabbed you with my pen-knife... it was a bug.

I'm so sorry I took your daughter out for a meal, humped her in my car then didn't call her again Mr President... it was a bug.

I don't believe their excuse, this was just Blizzard being careless. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    So we should go back to that old system?

The thing is, Blizzard set a precedent when they gave us pets for two years running. Rightly or not, people began to expect that, and were disappointed when they didn't get it. Now that Blizzard has apparently not bothered to even change the letter they send out just feels like a slap in the face.
    Feels like a slap in the face, let me guess, you have never really been slapped have you?

People need to relax a little bit, most likely 99% of the players would not have noticed, had they not read it here.
    It is clearly simply an error, you know, most people make them from time to time, someone probably gave the correct "letter" a wrong id number or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by spambanjo View Post
    I'm sorry I forgot to wake you up for school son... it was a bug.

I'm so sorry I ran your grandma over in my car buddy... it was a bug.

Officer, I'm so sorry I stabbed you with my pen-knife... it was a bug.

I'm so sorry I took your daughter out for a meal, humped her in my car then didn't call her again Mr President... it was a bug.

I don't believe their excuse, this was just Blizzard being careless. Again.
    Without getting into the debate of whether or not this was a bug, they were never going to and it would have been stupid for them to say anything else once the issue surfaced.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindmf View Post
    Feels like a slap in the face, let me guess, you have never really been slapped have you?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metaphor

Deleted
    Since you like linking wiki you should take a look at logical fallacies and then at your extremely poor analogies posted above...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Without getting into the debate of whether or not this was a bug, they were never going to and it would have been stupid for them to say anything else once the issue surfaced.
    My point exactly

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 01:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jn2002dk View Post
    Since you like linking wiki you should take a look at logical fallacies and then at your extremely poor analogies posted above...
    Sorry my analogies were not up to your standard...

...IT WAS A BUG!

10+ Year Old Account
    i am actually fine with the reward very usefull for me tbh, but they could, at least, take a five min of their time to write a new letter... :/ 5 min i said, it doesn't take more than that : /

10+ Year Old Account

...IT WAS A BUG!
    This post is perfectly combined with the poster's avatar.

Rasta Horse had 3 whole marjiuanas. This was.. not a bug.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    My point exactly

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 01:45 PM ----------

...IT WAS A BUG!
    They weren't up to any standards

If you're trying to be witty and sarcastic at least put in the effort to make it somewhat relevant

Comparing stabbing someone with sending out the wrong letter in an mmo? Come on man, it's time to stop posting if that's the best you can do

It was either a bug or a mistake and it's non-issue

Deleted
    This is ridiculous.

They've implemented a new race, a new class, new content, new raids, new battle pet system, black market auction house, releasing a brawlers guild, released scenarios, updating old models and you guys are fucking crying about a letter that you probably wouldn't have read but you did because of threads like this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    This is ridiculous.

They've implemented a new race, a new class, new content, new raids, new battle pet system, black market auction house, releasing a brawlers guild, released scenarios, updating old models and you guys are fucking crying about a letter that you probably wouldn't have read but you did because of threads like this?
    Yup, that's the worst thing with people crying about this. They would have never even read the letter but someone makes a thread in jest and suddenly it's omg lolol blizz is sooo lazy, they suck etc

Deleted
    Yup, that's the worst thing with people crying about this. They would have never even read the letter but someone makes a thread in jest and suddenly it's omg lolol blizz is sooo lazy, they suck etc
    Exactly, thankfully someone shares the same mindset.

Deleted
    They weren't up to any standards

If you're trying to be witty and sarcastic at least put in the effort to make it somewhat relevant

Comparing stabbing someone with sending out the wrong letter in an mmo? Come on man, it's time to stop posting if that's the best you can do

It was either a bug or a mistake and it's non-issue
    I wasn't comparing anything with anything, I was pointing out how ridiculous it is to call something a bug when it was clearly human error.

Sorry you (twice) missed the humour Mr Smartypants.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't comparing anything with anything
    I don't think you know what an analogy is...
    This is made even funnier by definition you linked:
    A metaphor is a literary figure of speech that describes a subject by asserting that it is, on some point of comparison, the same as another otherwise unrelated object
    Last edited by leaks; 2012-11-19 at 02:34 PM.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."