Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoflower View Post
    I tried to order starbound, but you can only order with paypal or amazon ? How about credit card ffs ????
    You can buy it on steam and steam takes credit card? Paypal and amazon also take credit card..

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I haven't encounted any game-breaking bugs, which ones are you referring to? And this is the earliest stage of the beta, we know there are many bugs. The specifically encouraged people who do not want to deal with bugs to not even bother with this stage of it.

In any case, the only major ones I know of are the fairly widespread FPS bug seemingly effecting only specific system setups, and an item duplication bug with the scanner in your ship.
    the game crashed and I got bombarded windows error popups. Also, character becoming unresponsive all of a sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    You can buy it on steam
    Ooooh feck, my bad. Ordering now ^^
    Ecce homo ergo elk

10+ Year Old Account
    This game is so epic. First time I've skipped dinner in years.

Deleted
    Just played for another 20 minutes.
    The graphics look waaaaaaaaaay better on zoom level x2 instead of the default 3. Love the music. Found some blueprints for cool stuff, but not sure if I like the fact that you also need money (pixels) in order to build stuff.

Looking forward to explore more!

10+ Year Old Account
    I built the armor pen +5 2 hander last night and I started killing baddies with one hit. I would suggest everyone build that asap. Things got a lot easier once I did that.

Anyone get the blueprint that spawns a tool vendor? I got one last night, BUT i shot an arrow at him and killed him, so remember to not hit your vendors, or they will DIE.

Someone asked earlier, and I'm curious too... is there any way to sell items? Or otherwise convert them to pixels?

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    This game is so epic. First time I've skipped dinner in years.
    lol this...started playing when I got home and ate dinner...next thing I knew it was 3am....
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Looks like a patch will drop sometime today that will tweak early difficulty a little.

http://www.reddit.com/r/starbound/co...oming_tonight/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    lol this...started playing when I got home and ate dinner...next thing I knew it was 3am....
    LoL the game is so good, that I lied to my wife for the first time since we were kids. I told her "No, I dont need dinner, I ate a rly late lunch" . .. knowing I had lunch at 11:30 am. . . .

/sobad

Am I the only one that gets annoyed at how long it takes to gather resources? It takes me a good 40 seconds or more just to mine one ore..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Am I the only one that gets annoyed at how long it takes to gather resources? It takes me a good 40 seconds or more just to mine one ore..
    Are you upgrading your pickaxe? You can make a stone pickaxe with virtually nothing.. then you can upgrade to silver, gold, diamond etc... even the stone one seems pretty fast to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Are you upgrading your pickaxe? You can make a stone pickaxe with virtually nothing.. then you can upgrade to silver, gold, diamond etc... even the stone one seems pretty fast to me.
    I have the stone pickaxe. How do I upgrade it? The only thing it's fast at gathering is dirt...

This game looks like a way cooler version of Terraria.

Is it just me, though, or does digging with that laser thingie take ages?
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

How do I place 1x1 blocks? (and not 4x1 as default).
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    How do I place 1x1 blocks? (and not 4x1 as default).
    Hold Shift

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Looks like a patch will drop sometime today that will tweak early difficulty a little.

http://www.reddit.com/r/starbound/co...oming_tonight/
    That patch looks exactly like what I was looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Hold Shift
    Thanks, will speed things up considerably while building my first house.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Thanks, will speed things up considerably while building my first house.
    I do wish it was the other way around but yeah.