Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So I found butterfly boost, apparently I know have the ability to fly by shooting butterflies out my ass.

The only bug that is really bothering me right now is that when I Alt+Tab it goes from full screen into windowed mode, and sometimes I just get a black screen and other times I get bombarded with errors (C++ run time, etc.). Otherwise, the game is incredibly polished and has so much content for an early access game.

10+ Year Old Account
    So titanium is mined? If so, do I have to dig deep to find it?!

My newest questions!

1. Is there a hot-key for our crafting inventory (the wrench) and warping?
    2. Where are "Matter Blocks" found?
    3. Is there a hot-key to switch techs also?!
    aaaaandddddd
    4. I'm assuming the Decoy Princess is the 3rd boss?
    Last edited by Treeskee; 2013-12-07 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post

My newest questions!

aaaaandddddd
    3. I'm assuming the Decoy Princess is the 3rd boss?
    Titanium is mined, but I have yet to find it. I spent a while digging around at the very bottom of a gamma world, and didn't find any plat or titanium, just lots of silver and iron, and some gold. Maybe I need to try a higher level world?

1. crafting inventory is 'c'. Don't think there is one for warping
    2. Matter blocks aren't in the game right now, but he's said he is adding them in a new dungeon in the next update (probably tonight)
    3. I'd assume that too (we'll have to find titanium to see)

Deleted
    how are you suppose to kill this UFO?? is there some trick to it?

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    how are you suppose to kill this UFO?? is there some trick to it?
    You can cheese it by building a cage for him that you can safely pelt him with arrows in or you can look for bombs.

Deleted
    well panic over, the UFO has gone

all that time getting the mats to craft the beacon, the UFO 1hits me then leaves.

My newest questions!

3. Is there a hot-key to switch techs also?!
    aaaaandddddd
    4. I'm assuming the Decoy Princess is the 3rd boss?
    What level of armor and weapons are you at? Where/how do you build the decoy princess?

found some Bird temple. I have Scavenger gear but outside of seeing silver tier gear I dunno where to get better.

These birds 1 hit me, but the loots...

I've come far enough to have the set made of Impervious bars, its like 8 tiers further from platinum.

And i havent found a cape, guns or any cool tech except for double jump, mech and the thing that pushes you forward...

Where do i find a cape and the gravity bubble ~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    What level of armor and weapons are you at? Where/how do you build the decoy princess?
    Just killed the robot working on making titanium armor, my melee weapon is at 25arp/19dmg and my ranged is still a super old 10/29 rifle. Decoy princess is built on the Metalwork Station after you kill the robot takes a lot of titanium.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazaraki View Post
    I've come far enough to have the set made of Impervious bars, its like 8 tiers further from platinum.

And i havent found a cape, guns or any cool tech except for double jump, mech and the thing that pushes you forward...

Where do i find a cape and the gravity bubble ~~
    Without editing the files, popping caffine pilles nonstop or getting it given to you I find that sorta hard to believe.

That update for tonight has been changed to midday tomorrow.

http://playstarbound.com/coming-tonight-6-december/

Looks like they added a "fix" for fall damage. Here's hoping they reduce it some, because that is what has killed me the most.

- - - Updated - - -

Just killed the robot working on making titanium armor, my melee weapon is at 25arp/19dmg and my ranged is still a super old 10/29 rifle. Decoy princess is built on the Metalwork Station after you kill the robot takes a lot of titanium.
    Do you have to find titanium before the armor shows up in your crafting window?

10+ Year Old Account
    That update for tonight has been changed to midday tomorrow.

http://playstarbound.com/coming-tonight-6-december/

Looks like they added a "fix" for fall damage. Here's hoping they reduce it some, because that is what has killed me the most.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have to find titanium before the armor shows up in your crafting window?
    No once you kill the Robot boss and build the Robotic Crafting Table, the patterns should all appear in your Metalwork Station.

No once you kill the Robot boss and build the Robotic Crafting Table, the patterns should all appear in your Metalwork Station.
    Looks like I had to make the next upgrade to the ship's engine before they appeared.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like I had to make the next upgrade to the ship's engine before they appeared.
    my bad, totally forgot that part. Now I keep on the long, gruesome grind of trying to get titanium and getting a weapon that actually hits things decently hard xD

Hmm, ore is definitely tied to planet level. I was on a lvl 21, couldn't find a single titanium. Moved to level 29, there is titanium everywhere. So for anyone that is having trouble finding iron/silver, try moving to a level 10ish planet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajikami View Post
    Hmm, ore is definitely tied to planet level. I was on a lvl 21, couldn't find a single titanium. Moved to level 29, there is titanium everywhere. So for anyone that is having trouble finding iron/silver, try moving to a level 10ish planet
    good to know! I can't find Titanium or Platinum in the ground for the life of me, don't even know what they'd look like tbh. >.>

EDIT: Anyone lucky enough to stumble upon a keybind to switch techs?
    Last edited by Treeskee; 2013-12-07 at 03:39 AM.

good to know! I can't find Titanium or Platinum in the ground for the life of me, don't even know what they'd look like tbh. >.>
    I've started finding just tiny bits of titanium here and there on planets in 23-24 range. Still haven't seen any platinum veins, all the stuff I got was from chests.

I've started finding just tiny bits of titanium here and there on planets in 23-24 range. Still haven't seen any platinum veins, all the stuff I got was from chests.
    Even on the level 29, I couldn't find any platinum (I collected like 250 titanium ore). I find it annoying how each tier of weapons is made from abundant ore and the armor (which takes way more) is made from one that is rare... so I always have good weapons and armor a tier or 2 out of date, making me a major glass cannon (exacerbated by the fact that I haven't gotten any ranged weapons other than the hunting bows).

Right now I have two pieces of sprout's armor and one piece of silver armor. What planet level do you think I can survive in? I'm currently in level 2 desert looking for silver but having no luck at all :/