Thread: Doing Dailies!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would like a little from column A (dailies) and a little from column B (dungeons) for rep grindage. Keep the daily cap in place (whether you do dailies or dungeons, you'll earn the same amount of daily rep per faction), but just give us a choice.

Options are good. Options are great!

Quote Originally Posted by LuminousAether View Post
    I don't really heal anymore in 5 mans. I queue up as healer but I spend 90% of the time dpsing.
    I tanked a full PUG yesterday and had a shadowpriest healer who was #2 on the dps charts.. we finished in 8 mins... and to think it is probably going to be 4 more months until we get harder heroics. I think in another month I will be tanking in cat form.

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 03:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bavol View Post
    I would like a little from column A (dailies) and a little from column B (dungeons) for rep grindage. Keep the daily cap in place (whether you do dailies or dungeons, you'll earn the same amount of daily rep per faction), but just give us a choice.

Options are good. Options are great!
    Here is the option I think would work. They do it like BC.. where each dungeon has an assigned faction to it. For people who do a random dungeon per day, they would get their VP, but would also get a little or a random rep (since they couldn´t pick which dungeon they wanted to do)... the other people, who want to grind a specific rep, would have to choose their dungeon, and therefore not get the VP.

My guess is this is the solution the devs will pick. One thing for sure.. they are not going to let you wear a tabard, gain the rep you pick AND grind out your VP at the same time.

I also think the devs are smart enough to realize this problem is going to go away real soon.. and they are better off addressing the alt issue with reps rather than giving ´options´ to mains who are mostly done with reps.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valiea View Post
    1. They are actually fun and easy. Why the fuss?

2. Once I cap my Valor points, why don't these dailies give Justice Points? I can use justice points for honor conversion, off-spec gear, Cata mats etc etc. Is this going to change soon and I just missed it somewhere?
    3. Free gold.

4. Cool vendor items like mounts or novelty items.

I have never really "loved" dailies but the dailies they have now are far better than the old, TBC and WotlK style ones.

edit: they could ease the burden of rep grinding by trading JP for rep items like they used to, maybe limiting the amount you can get that week. Or, have rep items drop randomly like the old Scryer/Aldor stuff.
    Last edited by Narshe; 2012-11-20 at 04:39 PM.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    edit: they could ease the burden of rep grinding by trading JP for rep items like they used to, maybe limiting the amount you can get that week. Or, have rep items drop randomly like the old Scryer/Aldor stuff.
    YES! This is gold! JP for Rep! Do something with completely useless JP and ease the rep grind a little for people who do a lot of heroics. This is awesome idea.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...