Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxis View Post
    Tier 2:

Will of the Emperor HC - Blazing speed to get more mobility between rage - courage - rage
    Until 5.1 comes out, Blazing Speed is almost always going to be worthless. Now I haven't done heroic Will yet, so I'll have to ask, does Blazing Speed become usable from Titan Gas? If so, that'd be questionable.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    Until 5.1 comes out, Blazing Speed is almost always going to be worthless. Now I haven't done heroic Will yet, so I'll have to ask, does Blazing Speed become usable from Titan Gas? If so, that'd be questionable.
    It doesn't become, it IS right now.

So i DO love the mobility. And it's always ready after cd.

e.g.: Blazing speed behind courage, Blink back for rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    Yerr blazing speed is pretty goddamn awesome allready, but sadly way progression fights work, its allmost never worth picking up on progression.. But on farm its the best talent of the 3 atm, If you get damaged