Page 1 of 2
LastLast

World first Heroic Sha of Fear is.....

DREAM Paragon! http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/li...EAM%20Paragon/

Congrats to them on this achievement!
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Paragon are simply the best, wonder if this will mark the start of the end for top tier 25 man raiding guilds to be able to compete at there level.

10 man kill. Enough said.

Do NOT derail this into a 10 vs. 25 thread. Fairly warned. It will not be tolerated - ML
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2012-11-25 at 08:18 AM.

Surprised to see someone down it so soon after the difficulty spike we heard about it.

Grats though. I wanna see a video.

---------- Post added 2012-11-25 at 07:13 AM ----------

Ah. Seems Method wasn't far behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyfrostgod View Post
    10 man kill. Enough said.
    Nobody cares about 10 vs 25 anymore except for trolls and haters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    Nobody cares about 10 vs 25 anymore except for trolls and haters.
    I'm not a hater but you do have to admit 10 and 25 have a deep Diffrence in difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by nightguard View Post
    I'm not a hater but you do have to admit 10 and 25 have a deep Diffrence in difficulty.
    No. You just read that somewhere. The only real difficulty difference is keeping a consistent raid roster of 25 people.

sorry for this but i wont gz any1 till the cutting edge achievements have been earned as it seems that's the REAL heroic achievement

edit

sorry what i meant to way was now they can go for the cutting edge achievements, not to sure what sha's cutting edge is but WoE was turning off titan gas i believe, im still waking up

gz paragon
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2012-11-25 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    No. You just read that somewhere. The only real difficulty difference is keeping a consistent raid roster of 25 people.
    Apples and peaches are the same! herpaderp!
    Congrats to Paragon for the world first 10man!

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    sorry for this but i wont gz any1 till the cutting edge achievements have been earned as it seems that's the REAL heroic achievement
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...achievement#81

Paragon (and every other guild) have these achievements because they are in before the nerf

and Grats to Paragon for another World First kill

Halsey - Semi Retired | US[/URL] | Signature made by i4ni

Look again, you should gratz them then.

edit

sorry what i meant to way was now they can go for the cutting edge achievements, not to sure what sha's cutting edge is but WoE was turning off titan gas i believe, im still waking up

gz paragon
    Read my previous reply

The Cutting edge achievements are earned from just killing them without the nerfs that are sure to come in soon, So that people in the future have something to work towards
    Last edited by HalseyUS; 2012-11-25 at 08:13 AM.

Halsey - Semi Retired | US[/URL] | Signature made by i4ni

10+ Year Old Account
    Sincere congratulations to Paragon and Method for their achievements. Well done.

Moderator Note: I'll be watching this thread. Any attempts to derail this one way or another into a 10vs25 thread will be infracted - ML
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Moderator Note: I'll be watching this thread. Any attempts to derail this one way or another into a 10vs25 thread will be infracted - ML
    Thank you for this.

So this now begs the question in my mind, why are US guilds never able to get #1? They have the time advantage, but EU seems to overcome it and beat US guilds every tier. Anyone know why? Do those guilds pull more hours per day? Did US guilds take thanksgiving off? I am purposefully excluding 'lol EU r bettor' because Im sure all of those top guild players get 100% out of their classes.

Quote Originally Posted by HalseyUS View Post
    Read my previous reply

The Cutting edge achievements are earned from just killing them without the nerfs that are sure to come in soon, So that people in the future have something to work towards
    why do you think i edited my post a few moments after i wrote that?

as i said at that point i was still waking up

Quote Originally Posted by Grumash View Post
    So this now begs the question in my mind, why are US guilds never able to get #1? They have the time advantage, but EU seems to overcome it and beat US guilds every tier. Anyone know why? Do those guilds pull more hours per day? Did US guilds take thanksgiving off? I am purposefully excluding 'lol EU r bettor' because Im sure all of those top guild players get 100% out of their classes.
    Too much turkey.

why do you think i edited my post a few moments after i wrote that?

as i said at that point i was still waking up
    That's not really an excuse, you should check what you type BEFORE you post it.
    Take responsibility for your own actions please.