Thread: Can I run MoP?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted Post.
    Last edited by IRunSoFarAway; 2012-11-24 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Hostile and on-edge OP

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Crashing or simply disconnecting? Because getting disconnected while tabbed out if you change zones is intentional.
    Crashing like the "Fatal error" or whatever it was called. Like having to completely reopen the game etc.

You got a pretty outdated system :/... and that GPU is not meant for gaming, it's the same power as like 6-7 year old graphics cards. 650 and above are meant for gaming, 650 being the lowest and 690(which is basically 2x 680 in 1 single card) being the highest.

Whether it will run or not, try it out, it can run it, if you are willing to have everything on low and running low resolutions.

Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    I can see you clearly do not understand much and are unwilling to take any answers given to you, and are unable, for whatever reason, to just do a google search on the subject, considering you think that mop is a "new game" and not an addition to an existing game, it is clear that you do not understand.

It sounds like you are quite jaded, nevertheless, I hope your caretakers will buy you a new computer so you will be able to enjoy the game. Sorry for trying to answer your question.
    Obviously I don't understand, which is why I'm asking here. Revolutionary, I know.

I'm basically listening to everyone that hasn't been sarcastic and rude, so I think I'll do okay.

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 08:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    You got a pretty outdated system :/... and that GPU is not meant for gaming, it's the same power as like 6-7 year old graphics cards. 650 and above are meant for gaming, 650 being the lowest and 690(which is basically 2x 680 in 1 single card) being the highest.

Whether it will run or not, try it out, it can run it, if you are willing to have everything on low and running low resolutions.
    Yeah, my computer is like seven years old Like I said, I'm hoping to get a new one, if I'm good.

Quote Originally Posted by reyina View Post
    Crashing like the "Fatal error" or whatever it was called. Like having to completely reopen the game etc.
    Points towards outdated drivers, game files corrupted, bad hardware, not supported hardware or bad addons.

We can't really decipher that stuff, only Blizz Tech support can.

Points towards outdated drivers, game files corrupted, bad hardware, not supported hardware or bad addons.

We can't really decipher that stuff, only Blizz Tech support can.
    If I just run into mildly annoying stuff that can be avoided, I can deal with that until I get a new computer, as long as the game will run without making me want to kill myself from TOO many things going wrong.

If I just run into mildly annoying stuff that can be avoided, I can deal with that until I get a new computer, as long as the game will run without making me want to kill myself from TOO many things going wrong.
    A new computer for WoW can be quite cheap, for around $500(excluding peripherals and OS) you can get a fine PC that should be over 10 times faster than your current one

Deleted
    Havn't read all posts but you could try and use the 10 day mop trial. I've recieved 2 of those now.

A new computer for WoW can be quite cheap, for around $500(excluding peripherals and OS) you can get a fine PC that should be over 10 times faster than your current one
    That's the good news.

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 08:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Falcorn1992 View Post
    Havn't read all posts but you could try and use the 10 day mop trial. I've recieved 2 of those now.
    Is it for your current account, or a trial type one? Like, how did you get two?

That's the good news.

If you already have a WoW account with Cataclysm expansion, you can try the Mists of Pandaria for 10 days, I'm not sure if you have to have an active subscription to use the trial though, check the Battle Net page for more info.

Deleted
    That's the good news.

You activate it for your current account as you need up to Cataclysm to use it I believe. And you don't need a sub to activate it. I also don't know why I got two, but I activated one before and I received another one today and it worked aswell.

Important update everyone cares about:

It's running decently as ever. I'm only in Bladefist Bay still, though, lawl.