Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    Its a question only you can answer, but to me if I was really that close to someone it would feel like I was betraying them.

Maybe , but you have to think about yourself in the long run.
    you can't be unhappy forever because you lost the love of your live,
    Life must go on , no matter what circumstance , because that you want it or not , it will go on.

---------- Post added 2012-11-25 at 03:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    So you were blind and now your wife died?

Calling BS man... may i burn in hell if I am wrong but I smell a rat... a big one.

I like the part where the blind man makes eye contact...
    he say that his brother wrote the post because of his ''condition'' , we do not know his ''Condition'' , what make you believe that he is blind if i may ask?
    Last edited by Forfax; 2012-11-25 at 03:08 AM.

I figure this is different for everybody. I would do exactly what you did. If I felt I needed to be alone for x amount of time I would've done that. If six years later I met someone who made me happy I wouldn't deny myself of such a beautiful thing. In my opinion you need to do whatever feels right and if you miss/enjoy the company of "other" women you should seek that happiness. I'm sure your wife would want you to be happy and you're definitely not doing anything wrong.

PS. Hope it gets better.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Quote Originally Posted by Forfax View Post
    Maybe , but you have to think about yourself in the long run.
    you can't be unhappy forever because you lost the love of your live,
    Life must go on , no matter what circumstance , because that you want it or not , it will go on.

---------- Post added 2012-11-25 at 03:08 AM ----------

he say that his brother wrote the post because of his ''condition'' , we do not know his ''Condition'' , what make you believe that he is blind if i may ask?
    Read the thread title...

eh whatever... keep replying to him, but if he is genuine I will eat my hat.

7 posts total, most of them in 2 threads he made, one inferring he is blind the other about his dead wife... he's either got a terrible life or it's BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    Read the thread title...

eh whatever... keep replying to him, but if he is genuine I will eat my hat.

7 posts total, most of them in 2 threads he made, one inferring he is blind the other about his dead wife...
    lol , you're right , my mistake on this one.

I guess hes a huge troll -_-

I honestly do not know if I'd be able to get over such a huge loss without taking my own life. Supposing I do muster the will to live past that (highly unlikely :/ ), keeping an open mind and heart would be beneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by Forfax View Post
    lol , you're right , my mistake on this one.

I guess hes a huge troll -_-
    Got to be a pretty sad case to make up stories about going blind and the death of your wife for fun...

10+ Year Old Account
    Did your brother who wrote your last thread for you because you were blind told you about the eye contact you had with this girl too?

Your bro is such an awesome person.

Don't be mean guys, just because he's lying doesn't mean he doesn't truly have a problem. The OP has Munchausen by Internet.

Münchausen by Internet is a pattern of behavior in which Internet users seek attention by feigning illnesses in online venues such as chat rooms, message boards, and Internet Relay Chat (IRC). It has been described in medical literature as a manifestation of factitious disorder or factitious disorder by proxy.[1] Reports of users who deceive Internet forum participants by portraying themselves as gravely ill or as victims of violence first appeared in the 1990s due to the relative newness of Internet communications. The pattern was identified in 1998 by psychiatrist Marc Feldman, who created the term "Münchausen by Internet" in 2000. It is not included in the fourth revision of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV-TR).
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Don't be mean guys, just because he's lying doesn't mean he doesn't truly have a problem. The OP has Munchausen by Internet.
    There really is a disorder for everything these days...

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't know for myself. But I wouldn't fault a man or woman for finding a new spouse either. It's difficult for some people to be alone and its wrong to say that staying alone is always and only the right choice.
    Putin khuliyo

When it comes to matters of the heart, you and only you can decide when it is time, its different for all of us and their is no set rules.

This is the exact plot of the film Mrs. Brown.

In the film, Queen Victoria found the courage to love again via a tall burly Scottish man who loved to take her on pony rides.

When it comes to matters of the heart, you and only you can decide when it is time, its different for all of us and their is no set rules.
    This was in the film too! *creeped out*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    My girlfriend was murdered on March 22, 2007 a day before my 26th birthday by a piece of shit poor excuse for a human. I found out the morning of my birthday. I thought the same as you did, but you must move on with your life. She would want that. It took me years to have feelings for someone again but it did happen.
    Holy shit thats grim. I'm never going to complain about my life again.

If my husband died, I would drown my grief in firemen and rugby players.

Seriously though, I would take a couple years to mourn, but I see nothing wrong with finding love again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Life should be lived to it's fullest, and as you have said it has been several years. It's my own opinion that things happen for a reason, and nothing is completely 100% random. You crossed paths with someone that brought you to ask you question. That is significant, and perhaps it's a sign that it's time to live again.

That sucks, but you know the saying, things happen when you least expect it and that includes love. Of course it's natural to be upset and saddened and all of that cliche stuff, but as time goes on sometimes love happens without realizing it. Hell I bet that's how you met your wife as well. It just "happened". You weren't looking for it, but you met a great woman and it started.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    That sucks, but you know the saying, things happen when you least expect it and that includes love. Of course it's natural to be upset and saddened and all of that cliche stuff, but as time goes on sometimes love happens without realizing it. Hell I bet that's how you met your wife as well. It just "happened". You weren't looking for it, but you met a great woman and it started.
    This is a nice answer but OP is obviously trolling. Go through his other posts/threads.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ou-were-blind?

My question for people thinking you should move on and love again, what if you believe in some kind of afterlife? Are you reunited with your 1st wife? 2nd wife?

I dont believe in any kind of afterlife but im curious to what other people would think.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    My question for people thinking you should move on and love again, what if you believe in some kind of afterlife? Are you reunited with your 1st wife? 2nd wife?

I dont believe in any kind of afterlife but im curious to what other people would think.
    Why would you be reunited with only one person in the afterlife (assuming there is one)? There's no rule that states people in the afterlife have to end up in pairs.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Biology is biology, most people can't help being attracted to other people, it will definitely happen sooner or later for most. It's more an issue of whether you're emotionally ready to move on the way I see it. And yes, I personally would move on eventually, can't say when really, and I'd certainly take my time mourning, but I do think it's natural to move on eventually with enough time.