Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rift just finished installing so I should have enough hours before I get sleepy. Too bad past hours played on Rift Lite don't count. I put in my WOW identity and I'm now Elite status. I don't know whether to be proud or embarrassed about that.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoegarden View Post
    I think I'm going to go this route to play rift and then pick up the xpac later. Can you shoot me your code to become ascended?

Edit: I am currently running the Raptr desktop app, but it's not logging any time while I am playing Rift
    Sure, going to send you a PM. Make sure that Rift is in your list of games. Mine added it automatically, but it might be finnicky on others computers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Say if i already have a Rift LITE account, could i benefit from this Raptr thingy/deal/game for free?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirve View Post
    Say if i already have a Rift LITE account, could i benefit from this Raptr thingy/deal/game for free?
    Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acquiesce of Telara View Post
    Absolutely.
    Will have to link Steam and PSN to this Raptr account but cant remember the exact IDs =p , however i can't find where does it say ill earn the game for free if playing X hours, is it only on the Raptr app itself or can i view this on the Raptr website?
    Edit : Nevermind , found it =P

As I understand it (I don't use Raptr, myself) once you meet the time played requirement you'll be given a code you can input through your Trion account to gain your reward(s).

Deleted
    Hola!
    Just started yesterday this whole raptr thingie.Now both me and my brother has working account and the 30 day gametime.Everything seems fine.Time to some powerlevel via instant adventures (atm around 16). icewatch defiant side
    Thanks for this offer btw.

Thanks for the pm's with RAF codes guys. Appreciate it. Just leveled up in Rift on Raptr. I'm able to claim code, but I still can't log in on trion website. Been like that all day. What gives?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the pm's with RAF codes guys. Appreciate it. Just leveled up in Rift on Raptr. I'm able to claim code, but I still can't log in on trion website. Been like that all day. What gives?
    I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to log on the website. If you have an account that can log onto the game, you should be able to get in on the site. Maybe see if there is an E-Mail to verify your account and click the link inside of it to log on will solve the problem?

10+ Year Old Account
    how do i know that raptr is tracking my hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    Enter the RIFT for free!
    REQUIREMENTS:
    Amateur or above in Rift
    Facebook account connected
    Must have recently run the Raptr Desktop App
    Resident in eligible country
    Verified email address
    I feel that there is something wrong with this world nowadays.
    You have to create a facebook account and install and run a strange 3-d party software to get a computer game.

10+ Year Old Account
    how do i know that raptr is tracking my hours?
    Everytime you log off yous hould receive a little popup notification, but you can look at the notification section by clicking on the corresponding button. It should look like an egg with an exclamation point in it if you have new notifications.

Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    I feel that there is something wrong with this world nowadays.
    You have to create a facebook account and install and run a strange 3-d party software to get a computer game.
    As sketched out as things like this usually make me, you don't 'have' to do anything. You have the option to just pay for the game without any strings attached. I normally jump all over people who falsely claim everyone is whining about wanting everything for free....but you are definitely doing that.

You just complained about having to do something to get a paid game and a paid month's subscription for free. Give me a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    As sketched out as things like this usually make me, you don't 'have' to do anything. You have the option to just pay for the game without any strings attached. I normally jump all over people who falsely claim everyone is whining about wanting everything for free....but you are definitely doing that.

You just complained about having to do something to get a paid game and a paid month's subscription for free. Give me a break.
    If you have to do something to get something(and if its not directly related to it) its not "for free" any more. No one says that you do your job to get your money "for free".

But its not about this. The problem is that you need to create an account in an american social networking service to get a game. It does not make any sense.
    Just imagine that you had to register on some random Korean social networking service and to install some random korean software on your pc to buy your new Samsung smartphone with 5% off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    If you have to do something to get something(and if its not directly related to it) its not "for free" any more. No one says that you do your job to get your money "for free".

But its not about this. The problem is that you need to create an account in an american social networking service to get a game. It does not make any sense.
    Just imagine that you had to register on some random Korean social networking service and to install some random korean software on your pc to buy your new Samsung smartphone with 5% off.
    If Facebook moved to Korea or if Korea had the most popular worldwide social network it wouldn't make a difference. Your argument is invalid. Facebook is a worldwide interface where it is allowed by the country's government. You act like it's American propaganda? This gets more ridiculous by the minute.

Likewise, if you 'have to do something' then 'it's not free' is a bullshit and worn out argument. Arguing semantics means you have a very weak argument. You are whining about something that quite literally costs you nothing but time. None of the services you are required to use cost money. None of them need to remain permanent after getting the offer either. You can delete your facebook account and uninstall Raptr.

Using logic, you should know the exact reason you are being given a product at no MONETARY COST (that better for you?). It's advertisement for both Raptr and Rift. The reason they want you connected to facebook is for the advertisement. You can allow the program to post things to your wall, publish photos and videos, etc....advertisement.

It can be disabled with Facebook preferences so it's not even a requirement that you are forced to publish their content.
    Last edited by Kelimbror; 2012-12-21 at 02:13 PM.

Is this offer still going, to get rift free and 30 days gametime? I already have a rift account and have played rift lite before (just yesterday) can I use that with raptr?
    Last edited by Icycoldd; 2012-12-21 at 05:49 PM.

This webpage is not available
    The connection to session.trionworlds.com was interrupted.
    Here are some suggestions:
    Reload this webpage later.
    Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
    Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
    If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.

I've been getting that everytime I try and login since yesterday morning. I can log into the game just fince, but the website isn't allowing me to. I've done that last suggestion and the box was already unchecked. I tried logging in through IE as well as CHROMe. Also tried logging in on my ipad. Nothing works :/

10+ Year Old Account
    This webpage is not available
    The connection to session.trionworlds.com was interrupted.
    Here are some suggestions:
    Reload this webpage later.
    Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
    Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
    If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.

I've been getting that everytime I try and login since yesterday morning. I can log into the game just fince, but the website isn't allowing me to. I've done that last suggestion and the box was already unchecked. I tried logging in through IE as well as CHROMe. Also tried logging in on my ipad. Nothing works :/
    That is highly odd. Their customer service is typically stellar, you could try to call them and explain the issue. I don't know if a more expert computer user like Lathais would have some insight into whether this is something going on with your router/isp or not.

---------- Post added 2012-12-21 at 01:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Icycoldd View Post
    Is this offer still going, to get rift free and 30 days gametime? I already have a rift account and have played rift lite before (just yesterday) can I use that with raptr?
    It lasts until is expired or runs out of offers. It is under 2K, but I can't check an exact amount until I'm home. Regardless, they renew the offer multiple times so you should log your time now anyways. When the offer comes back up you will automatically qualify if you still meet the criteria.

10+ Year Old Account
    When i claimed my key this afternoon there were still slightly over 2K available.

10+ Year Old Account
    When i claimed my key this afternoon there were still slightly over 2K available.
    Interesting, they must have added some. It was definitely under 2k the last time I checked. This tells me Trion must be happy with how many people are signing up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Interesting, they must have added some. It was definitely under 2k the last time I checked. This tells me Trion must be happy with how many people are signing up.
    Indeed, im happy myself, i got it for free & the game is good , plays well, and looking at their patch history since the game launched i was like "Woah" . It seems Rift players definately get their moneys worth on content.