10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    So Fucked up in fact, that you most likely enjoy the products of America/Americans in your daily life.

We just need to be nuked off the map. We don't deserve to live. Only when we see our children dying before us will we come to realize the mistakes we've made. There will be no hope in death for people as bad as us.
    I would ponder which is more "fucked up." The fact that we let people use lethal force to defend their homes? Or the fact that we let potentially drug fueled criminals be protected?
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon View Post
    Problem with what you're telling me is a point I've made before... It's a melting pot here of idea, opinions, and ideals... You can't get everyone on board with an idea. I think it's absolutely ridiculous, the healthcare debate. I would love healthcare I pay taxes just like everyone else and I don't have a problem with it. But, again human nature makes us think otherwise. And the problem is that we put such emphasis on our voting party etc etc, that sometimes they let their opinions get swayed in favor of what their party wants and not what they really want.

Again, I'm not sitting here telling you America is the greatest place on Earth... I'm just sitting here telling you to stop making broad generalization because it makes you look foolish and makes it so that even when you bring up good points, like healthcare, no one wants to take you seriously anymore because of the stupidity that has come from you so far.
    Let's also not gloss over the fact that universal healthcare does have real problems in certain countries and our government already spends more on healthcare than many of the aforementioned countries with universal government healthcare.
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Don't break into a guy's house and you won't get killed. Pretty simple stuff.

No problems with his deadly force.

Guy really shouldn't have waited to report this crime, though. For this, he will likely be behind bars for the rest of his life. Should've just reported it .

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    If we look at healthcare we find MANY MANY Americans who will say they don't want universal health care because they don't want to pay for someone else's need, even if it means they get health care too. They're not sick so why should they pay taxes to give everyone health care? Is a question asked too often.

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 02:55 PM ----------

If I didn't see it so often, maybe I wouldn't report it then. Fact is this is my experience, or do I have no right to say my experience now?
    Everyone has a right to speak on things from a personal standpoint or experience. Its when you cross that line and speak as if your experiences are mine, an entire population or are facts, as you have done on nearly every post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Logan Ayres added: 'It's hard to see such nice people lose their lives to something that could of been so easily taken care of instead of murder. R.I.P. nick and halie you will be dearly missed.

A statement copied straight from the link.

She refers to them as "Nice people" - Are nice people breaking into peoples home? - "Lose their lives to something that could of been soe asily taken care of isntead murder?" - So the first thing I should do when I see two people breaking into my home is serve them some biscuits and tea? Then later call the police? I mean how in the hell would someone be able to think clear? I would've been shock'd to death if I knew two people I don't know just broke into my houes.

Stop making them as Role Models. This just sickens me. Summary of case - Stupid teenager broke into a house - Stupid defender took own actions - Short summary even shorter - Both parts were stupid.
    Hmm... never knew nice people can't make bad mistakes.

If we look at healthcare we find MANY MANY Americans who will say they don't want universal health care because they don't want to pay for someone else's need, even if it means they get health care too. They're not sick so why should they pay taxes to give everyone health care? Is a question asked too often.
    i don't think you understand anything you are saying. The healthcare law that was passed REQUIRES people to purchase their own insurance so we don't have to pay for freeloaders. it's not the other way around. Obama-care says you have to buy health insurance or pay a fine. it doesn't help people with no insurance, it punishes them.
    your experience is a small world in NYC... that is one single example of what the US is about, and not a very good one. You have no experience in the US, you have no merit to make your baseless statements. Sadly, it sounds like you personally are costing tax payers money and are yourself a freeloader. We all look forward to your departure.

Infracted: Please don't personally attack or insult posters.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2012-11-27 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon View Post
    Problem with what you're telling me is a point I've made before... It's a melting pot here of idea, opinions, and ideals... You can't get everyone on board with an idea. I think it's absolutely ridiculous, the healthcare debate. I would love healthcare I pay taxes just like everyone else and I don't have a problem with it. But, again human nature makes us think otherwise. And the problem is that we put such emphasis on our voting party etc etc, that sometimes they let their opinions get swayed in favor of what their party wants and not what they really want.

Again, I'm not sitting here telling you America is the greatest place on Earth... I'm just sitting here telling you to stop making broad generalization because it makes you look foolish and makes it so that even when you bring up good points, like healthcare, no one wants to take you seriously anymore because of the stupidity that has come from you so far.
    And one of the biggest glaring issues is with helping people sometimes is there are people who abuse the system. People who get on welfare and don't use the money they're given for rent or food and use it on things like brand new tv's and other stupid shit while working some under the table job. So of course people are hesitant to help these people that cheat the system. It's a mess out here there's absolutely no denying that.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Talibans made good cheese I could like it too... doesn't really change what they are though... not equating Americans to bad though, just saying liking products of something you don't like as a whole isn't unusual. Good products are well.. good products.
    If only the nazis, chinese, or soviets had put an end to us, the world would be a much better place.

Infracted: Please don't troll.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2012-11-27 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    Don't break into a guy's house and you won't get killed. Pretty simple stuff.

No problems with his deadly force.

Guy really shouldn't have waited to report this crime, though. For this, he will likely be behind bars for the rest of his life. Should've just reported it .
    No problem with deadly force? Deadly force is, using a gun to stop a person. Murder is, using a gun to stop a person, and then executing them after they've been stopped.

Also we just have his story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    I would ponder which is more "fucked up." The fact that we let people use lethal force to defend their homes? Or the fact that we let potentially drug fueled criminals be protected?
    The latter

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... never knew nice people can't make bad mistakes.
    Doing drugs and breaking into a senior citizen's home to, possibly, continue fueling that addiction goes a bit beyond just a "bad mistake."

Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    The latter
    There was story about a man who was breaking into a woman's house, fell through the roof and landed on a knife... Then sued the woman.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    If we were to treat all the young and stupid like this, there wouldn't be much of a generation left.
    That's what I'm afraid of. Really. Where is this going to? Sex and drugs at ages of 10-12. Robbing houses as 16-18 year old. I'm almost thinking that 21-12-12 might just cleanse this world..

Quote Originally Posted by iluwen_de View Post
    America...just wow. What a fucked up place.
    It's not a "fuc**d up place. There's been alot of crimes in Europe and other parts of the world.. But I get somehow your point, yet don't generalize everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Also we just have his story.
    A story that no one has managed to refute either.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    One would hope your family(if you have one) is never put in danger during a home invasion. It would be very sad to see them raped/killed just because you are so closed minded.

Quote Originally Posted by Sealed Shut View Post
    i don't think you understand anything you are saying. The healthcare law that was passed REQUIRES people to purchase their own insurance so we don't have to pay for freeloaders. it's not the other way around. Obama-care says you have to buy health insurance or pay a fine. it doesn't help people with no insurance, it punishes them.
    your experience is a small world in NYC... that is one single example of what the US is about, and not a very good one. You have no experience in the US, you have no merit to make your baseless statements. Sadly, it sounds like you personally are costing tax payers money and are yourself a freeloader. We all look forward to your departure.
    The other guy understood what I was saying, perhaps you should brush up on your comprehension skills mate.

The healthcare law is flawed because it forces people to buy into private systems. I am talking about healthcare through the government, like most nations. Also I take absolutely no government aid, so exactly how am I a freeloader? What are you a Romney 47% of America sucks type of supporter? And if I did get government help why would I become a freeloader? Is this what you think of people in your nation that need help? Absolutely disgusting.

Look the bottom line here is the kids made a very bad choice one which cost the their lives. Let this be a lesson to all teens that are involved in very criminal activities!!! Home intrusion is one of the worst crimes one can commit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kjcasey View Post
    Look the bottom line here is the kids made a very bad choice one which cost the their lives. Let this be a lesson to all teens that are involved in very criminal activities!!! Home intrusion is one of the worst crimes one can commit
    Is that sarcasm? I rank his execution of the teens well above home invasion. Hell, I rank any rape, murder, hit & run, and even domestic abuse well above that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sealed Shut View Post
    One would hope your family(if you have one) is never put in danger during a home invasion. It would be very sad to see them raped/killed just because you are so closed minded.
    Oh? I do have a family and they wouldn't be while I'm still alive. While I don't keep guns around for safety reasons. I do have knives, my hands, and whatever else I can use. They would be dead or I would be dead. No in between.

l hope everyone would agree to that!