Deleted

I need a help with Metamorphosis ...

Hi, yesterday i specced to demonology and found it very fun to play with Dark Apotheosis. But my problem is when i shapeshift to Metamorphosis, I ususaly loose almost all my (full!) Demonic fury in ... less than 2 seconds, before I can press any button. Not always, but many times. And I have no idea why somethimes I can stay in demon form (metamorphosis) quite a long time and use my skills, while other time i barely have time to cast 3 or 4 spells before the effect ends. What am I doing wrong? Don't say i don't have enough demononic fury, couse i only use metamorphosis when i am full of it
    Sorry for english ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Spells like Chaos Wave, and Immolation aura use alot of Fury.

Also summoning a pet while in demon form, while instant, uses 20% of your bar.

With the change to the Auras in 5.1 they now each cost 150(I think).

Your normal meta should focus mostly on spamming Touch of Chaos and making sure Doom doesn't run out before the next time you pop into demo.

Check out the guide at the top of the forum. Very helpful.

Deleted
    When you leave Dark Apotheosis you lose all Demonic fury gained while in that stance.

This is to avoid people going from one stance (Dark Apotheosis) to the other (Metamorphosis). Essentially gaining fury in one stance to use it in the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    all fury is reset to 200 when exiting dark apotheosis. so the glyph loses a lot of it's charm.

it is basicly a tank glyph, and does it pretty effectively (way more aggro and aoe taunt). in pvp its use is a bit limited. runing around spaming fell flame is in most circumstances more effective than the glyph.

Deleted
    O, ty very much, that's what confuses me. No more shifting from Dark apotheosis to Metamorphosis ...