View Poll Results: will you partecipate in a class-action against Blizz for the missing improvements?

Voters
287. This poll is closed
  • Yes, i have been tricked to pay for content that wont be in game so i have to be refound

33 11.50%
  • no, even if i agree with the reasonig behind.

32 11.15%
  • no, i find we are ok as we are.

222 77.35%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I think warlocks certainly have problems right now, there have been changes made in the MOP rehaul and the patches since that I don't think should have been made, and long due changes that are still absent, but I don't believe with this "up in arms" malarkey, and I certainly don't believe blizzard have any way "tricked" us into subbing and then not getting what we paid for. How long have you been playing WoW? Heck, how long have you been playing an MMO? Balance is a constant helterskelter and classes will never be perfect for everyone, I found WOTLK affliction fantastic, especially during naxx, probably my favorite play - but I'm sure there were plenty who hated it.

As for the green fire quest line, who cares? We've been waiting 8 years, I can wait another 8 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by volrat View Post
    Just an example to clear your minds, perhaps someone can understand better the point:

Say a new game is coming out, that greatly appeal the player base of WoW, the marketing offices of the company may consider to put out a series of new intended content, show animations, new marvelous abilities and questlines, like mages unleashing incredible magical storms, hunters able to tame epical beasts and so on, even giving you the opportunity to try them in a beta test, than chain this with a new promotion for subscription; than, when they have gathered enough postive response, just postpone everything to a not clear future time.

Aside the contract you may have accepted (these kind of contracts are far from being unaffected by a law action) you may be upset to be misleaded to pay a content you wont be having, and the marketing behaviour of the company may be considered fraudolent and unfair in regard of the customers and other companies.

Hope this can explain better the point.
    You do realize that beta testing is for TESTING? I mean you are making it seem like the stuff in beta is a promise to you or an advertisement. Beta is for polishing the game, and working out bugs, balancing, etc. After testing, some things don't work out, which is why some things make it to the live version of the game and some things don't.

Just because Blizzard decided to either include something or not to include something is in no way a form of trickery.

But I guess you can believe what you will.