Deleted

Tallinn Zoo polar bears need help

Hello there!

I'm a long time WoW player and Mmo-Champion lurker but never posted here before. But today I come to you for help because I know how awesome you guys are and the subject is very close to my heart. So here goes..

Tallinn Zoo in Estonia has 3 polar bears: Vaida, Frida and Nord. They live in very bad cages and Tallinn Zoo doesn't have the money at the moment to build a proper place for them. They are in need of 4 million euros to build it. This October they started the project "Jääkaru uus kodu" ("Polar Bear's new home") to collect donations and so far they've collected about 10 000€.

I know I cannot link links but here's me trying anyway:

~snip~

~snip~ (shows the project banner and info if the website is set in estonian)

~snip~

~snip~

~snip~

~snip~

If you google "Jääkaru uus kodu" or "Tallinn Zoo polar bear" you'll get some videos, pictures and news that show how they live etc.

If you wish to donate then ~snip~ is: ~snip~ (their website in english version only has bank details but the estonian one, where the banner and info about project is, has the paypal info). Contributions in any amount are greatly appreciated! Make sure to add note that you donated for the polar bears

Thank you so much for reading and lots of love from snowy, cold Estonia xx
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-11-29 at 12:29 PM.

Deleted
    We don't allow advertisement here.

Closed.