Deleted

Golden Lotus that are not dailies?

As title says is there any quests or way to get golden lotus rep without dailies?

I'm stuck with 500 rep to go until tomorrow and i kind of wanted to get it out the way today.

Any help would be appreciated.

Nai

Hozen peace pipe or Mogu-Shan caches. But those are dependant on luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    ancient guo-lai key but its a rare drop only found 4 since the begening

There are keys that any of the mogu in the Vale can drop...Ancient Guo-Lai Cache Key.

Each key will unlock a chest insider the Guo Lai Halls. Those chests contain an item that will grant either +150 rep (+165 w/ guild bonus)(Relic of Guo-Lai) or +350 rep (+385 w/ guild bonus) (Relic of the Thunder King)

You can open as many of these chest per day as you can find keys. They are somewhat rare though. Typically less than 1% drop rate. But that is your only option outside of waiting until tomorrow for a new set of dailies.

Edit: Forgot about the Hozen Peace Pipe. That is dropped by a rare in Kun-Lai Summit named Scritch and will give you 1k rep for all Pandaria factions. It's not a guaranteed drop and he is heavily camped, at least in my experience.
    Last edited by Gurbz; 2012-11-29 at 04:00 PM.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    ancient guo-lai key but its a rare drop only found 4 since the begening
    ^This, there are areas where you can group up a bunch of them to farm it.

Only bad part is the two rep things aren't in the box all the time.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=90816
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=90815

You're probably better off just waiting.

I ran into a similar issue a while back. Ran out of dailies that particular day, but I was juuuuuust about to hit exalted.

So what I did was farm Mogu in the Vale for 3 hours to get the cache keys.

It's not so bad. You'll walk away with a ton of cloth, vendor trash, and some greens too.