10+ Year Old Account

Now blizzard wants everyone to play with bots

" In patch 5.1, we resolved some issues regarding how Addons interact with the Battleground queue system. It is no longer possible to automate queuing for standard or random Battlegrounds in groups larger than 5. We decided to make this change in order to improve the experience for all players who are queueing into random groups normally and expecting to face similarly random groups, only to find themselves crushed by a full team of coordinated opponents.

We understand that players want to enjoy coordinated team play, and we invite those players to queue into Rated Battlegrounds or play Wargames to have that experience. Players can continue to use Addons to queue for Rated Battlegrounds as well. "

They decided to make this change in order to make everyone experience the feel of a full team of terrible ass bots. w00t -.- fml
    Last edited by Books; 2012-12-01 at 08:07 PM.

You quoted them where they state why they did this change, and managed to still infer your own idea. ❤

Dunno, seems that this shit does not work... just had 90 bg with coordinated bots at my team and randoms as enemies... wait... now if I think about it, maybe enemies were also bots.... yea nice change

Quote Originally Posted by risks View Post
    coordinated bots
    Last time i tried bot he was completly uncoordinated. Wish i knew where ppls get groups of coordinated highly intelligent bots crushing oponents to smitherens))

On a serious note today i saw like 10 casters who were standing in full duration solar beam and then resuming casting fillers so yeh, bots are taking over.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyaldee View Post
    Last time i tried bot he was completly uncoordinated. Wish i knew where ppls get groups of coordinated highly intelligent bots crushing oponents to smitherens))

On a serious note today i saw like 10 casters who were standing in full duration solar beam and then resuming casting fillers so yeh, bots are taking over.
    They coordinate how to run from MT to Mid in eots for 15 minutes (or shorter if the enemy team has less bots). IT'S COORDINATION, NOT PROGRAMMING OK.