Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    Deleted

Is Garrosh the worst person on Azeroth now? Does he have any redeeming qualities?

Garrosh Hellscream: universally hated by the Alliance, hated by Vol'jin, despised by Baine, the Blood Elf leaders want him dead, Sylvanas will help depose him, and gallywix is only around because of the profit. almost all of the playerbase hates him now too.

enslaving the elements. Deploying WMDs after killing one of his goons for doing it. Letting his new friend, an evil piece of work, bully the Horde into obedience. Planning on slapping children Anduin in chains and parading him through Orgri. utter asshole to all of his allies. no regard for neutrality. treats his own followers like pawns and is unconcerned if they die if it gets the toys he wants (divine bell). preaches honor and then assassinates his political rivals.

Is there anything good about garrosh left?

10+ Year Old Account
    He has a really cool character design. The bulk, the chains, the demonic shoulder bones, the shaved head, the tattoos... the look works for him.

Not a whole lot else at this point.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2012-11-26 at 07:54 PM.

Deleted
    Nah, leave Garrosh alone, just leave him be...

Redeeming qualities? Probably not in the eyes of the Alliance. But for the Horde, he has brought much more land, which leads to more resources, which leads to better living. So yes, having more stuff for the family back home is pretty nice.

He made WoW lore interesting again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not much, aside from only careing about the orcs, blizzard is doing a pretty awesome job in building him up as the villan for the end raid, and cant wait to see how that plays out(if its even the case). I also like the design of him like Zaelsino said, he would make an awesome Raid boss with some epic quotes.

So yea ,we know hes not exacly the best warcheif we could as a horde have, but man, he does make an awesome general of war, and thats the idea, building an awesome antagonist that both factions would want to fight. I cant wait for the story to keep unfolding honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    His concept art looks 100* better than his ingame model >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    When he starts raising people into Undeath on a whim I'll consider him worse. Arthas still holds it.

EDIT: Where's Dreknar and Trassk when you need em :-P
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by SunShot View Post
    Nah, leave Garrosh alone, just leave him be...
    Oh ill leave him be alright. Ill leave his corpse strung up in front of Stormwind like the heads of our other enemies throughout the years. He is evil and will suffer the consequences of his decisions. FOR THE ALLIANCE!

He isnt the worst person ever (Arthas) but he is the worst person on Azeroth right now.

He is not even close to Ner'zhul and that guy is currently busy wrestling with Bolvar. I am still not certain if he has beaten Sylvanas.

Not to mention Azshara is still alive.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2012-11-26 at 08:09 PM.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    His concept art looks 100* better than his ingame model >.<
    That goes for every character

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    That goes for every character

What about Fan Art?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Loud, stupid, ugly...

Perfect distraction.

His redeeming quality, like his fathers, will come out at the very end when he does something after we smash him to sacrifice his life for someone really important. It is the Garrosh family tradition.

He does have a pretty cool model I feel like all Orcs should be at least his height.

Sylvanas is worse. So is Azshara, N'zoth, and the Thunder King, as well as plenty of others. Garrosh is going to have to perpetrate an extinction-level event to pass up a good chunk of them in sheer badness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any Garrosh fanboy will delude themselves into believing he has redeemable qualities.
    #boycottchina

Guess he still thinks in his mind he's doing everything for his people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Any Garrosh fanboy will delude themselves into believing he has redeemable qualities.

If he wasn't the end villain I'd disagree with you but I can't disagree with you.

Alas

Guess he still thinks in his mind he's doing everything for his people.

Or he's Lex Luthor and just doesn't care.

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    When he starts raising people into Undeath on a whim I'll consider him worse. Arthas still holds it.

EDIT: Where's Dreknar and Trassk when you need em :-P
    I is here.

In current state of play, Garrosh probably is the worst person there is. Before it was Arthas or Illidan or Kael'thas, when they were alive. But with the current war on, the senseless death and want for conquest, betrayal against the hordes on allies, and power lust, Garrosh is the worst person walking right now in terms of what he is doing.

Now if Azshara rose up for nowhere and began to do some magic hodo, she'd probably draw some head.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I is here.

In current state of play, Garrosh probably is the worst person there is. Before it was Arthas or Illidan or Kael'thas, when they were alive. But with the current war on, the senseless death and want for conquest, betrayal against the hordes on allies, and power lust, Garrosh is the worst person walking right now in terms of what he is doing.

Now if Azshara rose up for nowhere and began to do some magic hodo, she'd probably draw some head.
    Even with his current actions he is at Sylvanas level at most and not even close to Azshara, she unleashed the Burning legion on the planet it will be pretty hard to top such devastation, death and suffering.