10+ Year Old Account
    My family started playing around 2.1 (BT), and I'm pretty sure we all agree the game was best during MoP or Wotlk, and worst during BC, and Cata was a middle.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    cemetery of the dead thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    i dinged 60 in bwl patch, game was more fun back then.
    Game was new and exciting back then. Was it for me too when I started.
    Now I quit because with everything I did it was like "been there, done that 10 times before"

Deleted
    I liked tbc, I had 20k gold and was the richest on the server, my gear made ppl awe me and I was just generally awesome back then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I was browsing on a forum the other say and they had this amazing feature "show last posts"
    It kinda works like the show last post button on this forum, but then it shows the last (up to) 50 posts made in that thread. So no more pages when you clicked that, unles you click on a specific page ofcourse, but simply the last 50 posts.
    Then it checks every X seconds for new posts, gives you a button if so and when you click that it prints those new posts at the bottom, a la Twitter.

Would be a nice feature on this forum, especially for threads like this.
    Yes, that would be amazing. I don't actually use Twitter, but that reminds me of Youtube comments.

---------- Post added 2012-12-31 at 08:52 PM ----------

I liked tbc, I had 20k gold and was the richest on the server, my gear made ppl awe me and I was just generally awesome back then.
    I never had a huge amount of gold, but always above average, and since I came in somewhat late, it was nearly impossible for me to find a raiding guild that would take me that late in the game.

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    My family started playing around 2.1 (BT), and I'm pretty sure we all agree the game was best during MoP or Wotlk, and worst during BC, and Cata was a middle.
    Cata was fun, though I only played a few weeks during 4.0.6 and then came back a month before 4.3

But wasn't BT already in-game with 2.0? I thought all raids, except ZA and SWP were already accessible (provided you did the atunements) from the start.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dinged 60 in bwl patch, game was more fun back then.
    I dinged 60 in patch 1.7, the one after BWL. Indeed the game was way more fun back then.

Classic wow was awesome, BC was awesome, everything past that was mediocre at best.

Yes, that would be amazing. I don't actually use Twitter, but that reminds me of Youtube comments.
    Exactly that idea.

Deleted

---------- Post added 2012-12-31 at 08:52 PM ----------

I never had a huge amount of gold, but always above average, and since I came in somewhat late, it was nearly impossible for me to find a raiding guild that would take me that late in the game.
    Tbc wasnt very friendly to new players, i admit that. I was in the same guild between 1.12 to 4.0 tho so, guild wasnt a problem for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Austin Powers was on tv. Why didn't you guys let me know?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Austin Powers was on tv. Why didn't you guys let me know?
    I didnt know: (

10+ Year Old Account
    Cata was fun, though I only played a few weeks during 4.0.6 and then came back a month before 4.3

But wasn't BT already in-game with 2.0? I thought all raids, except ZA and SWP were already accessible (provided you did the atunements) from the start.
    I don't know, I just remember people gearing up for it, and me still stuck trying to find a decent guild willing to do lots and lots of Kara runs.

Something.

I don't know, I just remember people gearing up for it, and me still stuck trying to find a decent guild willing to do lots and lots of Kara runs.
    Ge, good thing we have LFR for that now. Can you imagine that at the end of Cata you had to do all 4 previous raids next to DS every week, just because someone wanted to gear and alt or some new person joined the guild.. I would've quit so long ago.

Deleted
    No, bt wasnt in the game in 2.0 it was either 2.1 or 2.2 depends, one patch brought voice chat and ZA the other one brought bt.

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 05:02 AM ----------

Ge, good thing we have LFR for that now. Can you imagine that at the end of Cata you had to do all 4 previous raids next to DS every week, just because someone wanted to gear and alt or some new person joined the guild.. I would've quit so long ago.
    noo, because then you actually had 4 tiers of instances that was "hard". so much more fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a lot better in Cata because people cared less about gear, and it was much easier to get into raids as you needed less gear to get into the lower tiers, as in, if you skipped everything up to Firelands, you could probably do the activities associated with Firelands and probably be only slightly undergeared (still geared enough to be invited) to raid.

Something.

No, bt wasnt in the game in 2.0 it was either 2.1 or 2.2 depends, one patch brought voice chat and ZA the other one brought bt.

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 05:02 AM ----------

noo, because then you actually had 4 tiers of instances that was "hard". so much more fun.
    Because doing the same raid every week for years doesn't get boring.

Going to sleep, 5:00. night.

And already happy new year to you americapeople.

Deleted
    MEYS IS BEING MEAN TO ME IN sKYPE, SAYING MY PENIS WILL GET BITTEN OFF.

It was a lot better in Cata because people cared less about gear, and it was much easier to get into raids as you needed less gear to get into the lower tiers, as in, if you skipped everything up to Firelands, you could probably do the activities associated with Firelands and probably be only slightly undergeared (still geared enough to be invited) to raid.
    That's what happened to me, still topdps.
    My dps friends weren't that good, we were lucky to have a good tank and 1 good healer and an above avg healer. Looking back t that, nice people, but bad raiders. Good thing I had some friends on that realm.

Deleted
    Because doing the same raid every week for years doesn't get boring.

Going to sleep, 5:00. night.

And already happy new year to you americapeople.
    europe people you silly.

That's what happened to me, still topdps.
    My dps friends weren't that good, we were lucky to have a good tank and 1 good healer and an above avg healer. Looking back t that, nice people, but bad raiders. Good thing I had some friends on that realm.
    Those typo's

goodnight

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 05:12 AM ----------

europe people you silly.
    Already had that 5 hours ago, just saying that in advance, since I won't be here the next few hours.