Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    \o/ How's life?
    Good good. Just experienced some moving moments, listening to the version from 2nd Asia tour of Complete and then Not Alone right after makes me cry every time.
    You?

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I'm ignorant and I don't really know much about music.
    You.. you didn't know about Destiny's Child.. Have you heard of this thing called music?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I like it, everything. xD

Room looks very comfy and the dog is nice. Also, lol at the dolls(or wtv they're called). I wish I had mine too. hahahahahah
    It's a fairly small room, but it's enough for me. The dog is fast asleep and I have to poke him up soon because I gotta take him downstairs.
    My plushies! <3 I've gathered them since I was a little girl and I just don't have the heart to get rid of them. So they're still in my shelf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Good, since the mace is also going to be good for your healing.
    Oh lol I have a second one for that. ^_^

I gotted it today. :3 It has a different reforge

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

I was talking about LoL in my post as well, but he quoted the part where I was talking about single player games and responded to the LoL part of my post. xD
    Maj, not only failing numbers, but now also failing quotes.
    He really needs to get that new title.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Oh lol I have a second one for that. ^_^

I gotted it today. :3 It has a different reforge
    Start using the same one for both spec then!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    Scrubs in spanish suck.... spanish dubs suck in general.
    Yeah, almost every Spanish sub is shit lol. Pretty weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    It's a fairly small room, but it's enough for me. The dog is fast asleep and I have to poke him up soon because I gotta take him downstairs.
    My plushies! <3 I've gathered them since I was a little girl and I just don't have the heart to get rid of them. So they're still in my shelf.
    Hehe.

I think I still have mine, somewhere(<.<), but I don't know if my mom actually put them away or not. D: The only one that I remember or still like is a dinosaur one. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    D:

What new tittle? D:

And I only failed a quote once, once!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    It was a bit annoying that the seasons available are about 2 years old, I wouldnt mind if they were a bit behind but it was just too far I tried the free months trial but just couldn't justify paying for it every month.
    Some shows are only a year or so behind. I dunno, even though I don't pay for it, I could justify the cost just because of how much time I spend on Netflix. There's always plenty of shows that I missed or want to rewatch (let alone movies) so I don't really ever have a lack of content to watch.

Good good. Just experienced some moving moments, listening to the version from 2nd Asia tour of Complete and then Not Alone right after makes me cry every time.
    You?

You.. you didn't know about Destiny's Child.. Have you heard of this thing called music?
    Haha, that song makes you cry? xD

Majad the Fialure.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

What new tittle? D:

And I only failed a quote once, once!
    What do you think..

Deleted
    What do you think..
    The Liar? I don't get it. D:

But I wasn't lying or anything.

Deleted
    Hehe.

I think I still have mine, somewhere(<.<), but I don't know if my mom actually put them away or not. D: The only one that I remember or still like is a dinosaur one. xD
    Most of the plushies have stories attached to them. Like a big pig plushie. I won it after I won a karaoke contest. Yay me! And the others are just cute. c:
    I've kept mine safe from the grasp of my parents!

Deleted
    Most of the plushies have stories attached to them. Like a big pig plushie. I won it after I won a karaoke contest. Yay me! And the others are just cute. c:
    I've kept mine safe from the grasp of my parents!
    Hehe, cool. I only like the dinosaur because I slept with it every day when I was a kid and it was green and that, I just loved it. :3

If I knew my mom would take it away, I would have kept it safe, somewhere! >.<

That song makes you cry?
    Yes, Not Alone reminded me of my grandma, because she was always there for you if you needed something.

I get cable and it's pretty much not justifiable at all. If only it were my decision :/

My point exactly.

The Liar? I don't get it. D:
    Majad the Fialure.
    You forgot?

Deleted
    Hehe, cool. I only like the dinosaur because I slept with it every day when I was a kid and it was green and that, I just loved it. :3

If I knew my mom would take it away, I would have kept it safe, somewhere! >.<
    I think the oldest plushie I have is a pink Moomin plushie. It used to have an anklet(Is that the right word?) but since I chewed on it a lot my parents had to remove it so I wouldn't try to swallow it. :'3

Deleted
    You forgot?
    First time I saw that, so I didn't think of it. :b

I think the oldest plushie I have is a pink Moomin plushie. It used to have an anklet(Is that the right word?) but since I chewed on it a lot my parents had to remove it so I wouldn't try to swallow it. :'3
    So cute. xD

The plushie I'm talking about, I think I've had it since my 5 years old, I'm 18, so it's pretty old lol, I need to ask my mom where it is but I got a feeling the word "trash" or "given away" will be said. D:

First time I saw that, so I didn't think of it.
    We talked about this before though.

Deleted
    We talked about this before though.
    I don't remember it. >.<

Deleted
    So cute. xD

The plushie I'm talking about, I think I've had it since my 5 years old, I'm 18, so it's pretty old lol, I need to ask my mom where it is but I got a feeling the word "trash" or "given away" will be said. D:
    Though the most important item from my childhood was this small pillow I had. I still remember it was red and it had bears on it. I used it so much it had to be sewn together at least a dozen times. I have no idea where it vanished to which is kinda sad. But I'm glad I have some of the childhood plushies saved up.

And noes! SAVE THE DINORAWR! D: