Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WySH272.gif[IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tQfwjdT.gif[IMG]
    IT'S SO D'AWWWW I'M GONNA FUCKING DIE.

Caps

15+ Year Old Account
    TIL that The Cave is being published by Sega. There goes any interest in that game =\

Ugh. Sunday night's at work are horrible. Its usually dead on a normal Sunday. On top of that it's essentially a blizzard out (also. Last night I learned that thundersnow is a thing. We had a thunderstorm during a blizzard. That was neat.) So no body is leaving the house. =\

Deleted

Some Cross animal love between my cat and my sisters dog

Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    TIL that The Cave is being published by Sega. There goes any interest in that game =\

Ugh. Sunday night's at work are horrible. Its usually dead on a normal Sunday. On top of that it's essentially a blizzard out (also. Last night I learned that thundersnow is a thing. We had a thunderstorm during a blizzard. That was neat.) So no body is leaving the house. =\
    What's wrong with Sega? The Cave seems like a nice game.

Btw, that arpg you linked a few days back. What's it called again?

---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 02:10 AM ----------

Aren't there jobs like Blizzards Community Manager blue poster thing at other companies? That seems like the perfect job for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    What's wrong with Sega? The Cave seems like a nice game.

Btw, that arpg you linked a few days back. What's it called again?
    Look up some info/videos on the shining force issue. Basically someone at Sega went on a mad DMCA claiming spree and put claims on any video that even mentioned the shining series, including some big name youtubers. Tb being the one I know for sure got hit. But plenty of channels were shut down because if this. Not only that, but it's illegal. They abused a flaw in YouTube to do it. The cave looked good, but I won't support bad business practices or anti-consumer companies (*cough* apple *cough*) so yeah.

And if you mean the mmo it was Neverwinter.

Look up some info/videos on the shining force issue. Basically someone at Sega went on a mad DMCA claiming spree and put claims on any video that even mentioned the shining series, including some big name youtubers. Tb being the one I know for sure got hit. But plenty of channels were shut down because if this. Not only that, but it's illegal. They abused a flaw in YouTube to do it. The cave looked good, but I won't support bad business practices or anti-consumer companies (*cough* apple *cough*) so yeah.

And if you mean the mmo it was Neverwinter.
    That is an MMO o.O
    I couldn't watch the video's, but it looked like a regular arpg with fancy graphics

Deleted

No wai you are gettin out of this!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post

No wai you are gettin out of this!
    Tsk, easy. If only I posted a number to help

Don't worry Kerdoz, I'm here to help!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post

Don't worry Kerdoz, I'm here to help!
    Oh yea! Reinforcements! <3

---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 02:22 AM ----------

Tsk, easy. If only I posted a number to help
    You do that! I have mynta to help me out!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Lol maybe I'm just tired, but that's hilarious
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    IT'S SO D'AWWWW I'M GONNA FUCKING DIE.

Caps
    I thought it was creepy, cute, and hilarious at the same time.

Oh wow.. that difference in quality
    Imgur
    Minus
    Damn, and Minus doesn't have as low of a file size limit either. Might have to give that site a try.

Deleted
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WySH272.gif[IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tQfwjdT.gif[IMG]
    I want to kick it.
    Oh wow.. that difference in quality
    Imgur
    Minus
    Rofl, indeed.
    Damn, and Minus doesn't have as low of a file size limit either. Might have to give that site a try.
    It's a lot better than Imgur to upload images with good quality, though you can't reduce it's size in the link with "s", "m" or "l" like Imgur, which sucks. :/

I thought it was creepy, cute, and hilarious at the same time.

Strangely, that file is 2.15MB and Imgur did accept it, though it's 200kb now

That's me and my guild killing raiding btw ^^
    Wonder if anyone else played with the camera distance set to the max (not just max from normal settings, but /console settings max). I loved it, much better than the normal settings Blizzard gives you.

---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 02:30 AM ----------

Oh, I have this unused WotLK key here. Wonder if you can use that to create a new wow-account, since the normal vanilla edition contains WotLK too now.

15+ Year Old Account
    That is an MMO o.O
    I couldn't watch the video's, but it looked like a regular arpg with fancy graphics
    I might be thinking of something else but I thought the last game I was talking about was Neverwinter. It's an MMORPG with active combat, similar to tera or vindictus. Depends on which ARPG you mean. That seems to get used for both active combat rpgs and games like Diablo as well.

I'll take a look back through my post history when I get home and see if I mentioned any others, but I'm pretty sure Neverwinter is what were talking about.

10+ Year Old Account

Bah!
    Numbers are for communists.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I want to kick it.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It's a lot better than Imgur to upload images with good quality, though you can't reduce it's size in the link with "s", "m" or "l" like Imgur, which sucks. :/
    Especially if quality is important, Minus is way better. But even with things like your sig and avatar, Imgur reduces the quality a bit, though since that's not really good quality to begin with, you hardly notice it. My previous sig picture is 58kb on my PC and was like 48kb on Imgur.

Deleted
    Wonder if anyone else played with the camera distance set to the max (not just max from normal settings, but /console settings max). I loved it, much better than the normal settings Blizzard gives you.
    Fuck, that was the only possible way for me to play WoW, with the camera distance set to the fucking max, atleast in raids. My goodness.

I might be thinking of something else but I thought the last game I was talking about was Neverwinter. It's an MMORPG with active combat, similar to tera or vindictus. Depends on which ARPG you mean. That seems to get used for both active combat rpgs and games like Diablo as well.

I'll take a look back through my post history when I get home and see if I mentioned any others, but I'm pretty sure Neverwinter is what were talking about.
    It was Neverwinter, pretty sure of that. But I didn't notice it was an MMO. Because of the camera angle I thought it was something like Diablo.

Deleted
    Especially if quality is important, Minus is way better. But even with things like your sig and avatar, Imgur reduces the quality a bit, though since that's not really good quality to begin with, you hardly notice it. My previous sig picture is 58kb on my PC and was like 48kb on Imgur.
    Really? Hm, I think I need to start uploading avatars and sigs and that stuff on Minus then.

Hell, I'll upload everything from them from now on assuming I don't want it on a short size when thumbnailing.