Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    You harvest corn with a tractor? I thought you had people out there to do it...
    Yea, people on combines and tractors..

+29

And then you said that it wasn't Geng?!!
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

+30

Time to make myself a new sig, sadly All my brushes and text styles were lost when I redid my computer

Deleted
    Well technically I haven't dropped out yet, since I haven't filled out the form, but mentally. I'll do it this week. Because it's boring. Everything we learn is so overkill. I can't live with a degree that limits my possibilities. A degree in dentistry leads to one job. A degree in English and media science... Unending opportunities.

Keel thees veman!

What was not what, Durgun?

That's awfully annoying, Asme... These on the other hand - they're my favourite Dutch band!

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Yea, people on combines and tractors..
    our neighbor had someone spray their wheat field and it damaged their crop, so we let the cows go and eat the fields of wheat. moral of the story is freah wheat is amazing

That's awfully annoying, Asme... These on the other hand - they're my favourite Dutch band!
    [video=youtube;RXiJcFVds0E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXiJcFVds0E[video]
    whahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha x381
    That's some crazy shit right there XD

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    + 24

Still awake I see, Geng. How come?
    I think I just got your battle.net account blocked since my IP is not your IP. Sorry about that =p

Deleted
    You don't know them?

They have some awesome songs such as Met Sharon in een Luchtballon and He Kastelein.

Biertje?

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 01:39 AM ----------

Hey Marlous wil met je onder de douche... lalalalala

Alright. Going to bed

Goodnight \o

You don't know them?

They have some awesome songs such as Met Sharon in een Luchtballon and He Kastelein.

Biertje?
    I know them.. I don't want to though.

Biertje is a Heineken thing.

night ty night greng

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I think I just got your battle.net account blocked since my IP is not your IP. Sorry about that =p
    Who leaked my info to you? Hanna? Is this about the hots beta?

Also battle.net is down apparently when I was gonna fix it.

But thanks for telling me... unlike someone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Who leaked my info to you? Hanna? Is this about the hots beta?

Also battle.net is down apparently when I was gonna fix it.

But thanks for telling me... unlike someone else.
    Yeah, I figured she told you because it would have been silly not to. Blizzard is not a fan of people playing their vidya games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I figured she told you because it would have been silly not to. Blizzard is not a fan of people playing their vidya games.
    She did in fact _not_ tell me... which to be quite fair upset me a bit now.

I can give you the new password in a pm, but the offer will only last for until this weekend is over. After that I'm gonna start using it myself.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

She did in fact _not_ tell me... which to be quite fair upset me a bit now.

I can give you the new password in a pm, but the offer will only last for until this weekend is over. After that I'm gonna start using it myself.
    Don't you have steam? =p
    Also, I'm considering just buying it since SC2+HotS is 45 euro right now...still more expensive than 40 USD adding it to my US account but not too much. If I try to log in to your account it might just region lock me again, I have to deal with this crap all the time when I go on vacation with my own account. I forget Blizzard does this every time until it jumps up in my face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohwell I'm heading to bed now. Been extending too much already and my hand-in is done. G'night. Send me a pm if you're interested Lysah, or post here. I'll read it later.

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 01:58 AM ----------

Don't you have steam? =p
    Also, I'm considering just buying it since SC2+HotS is 45 euro right now...still more expensive than 40 USD adding it to my US account but not too much.
    I do but not on my laptop that I'm posting on right now.

And that sounds like a bargain according to me...

If you buy it you'll get a betakey too from blizzard, we could play together then ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay! PC is pretty much built now!

I don't like my CPU fan, but I'll live. Will post a picture when it is done. Just getting Windows installed and then bed. :3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

15+ Year Old Account
    I has returned from eating the foodstuffs. And I ate too much D:

Anyone want to play somefin?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay Duchess :3 Awesome.

Tim did good I guess.

Ok im posting from phone in bed now, which means I will fall asleep in a moment. Good night.

+28

Ohai everyone. Good night Wass. Maybe later, Zeri.