Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    You might get sick, there's an awful lot of chocolate, you could probably finish the cookies by yourself if you didn't eat anything else today.

Psh, Lifestealer's story is still the best.
    Did you still need a Dota key? I have 1 left over I wasn't sure if Dargon was giving you one of his or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yeah.... Ahm... Bags? :b

I googled and got, well, bags. XD

Anyways, you look very hawt. :>

Eye bags: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6ruE45NCty...Baggy+Eyes.jpg

Small depression in skin under the eyes due to lack of sleep (Took that one at 1am)

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Morning all!

+14
    HAI ANA!!!

/c

+15

+15

Hai Ana.

Any mage can cast a spell or two, and a few may even study long enough to become a wizard, but only the most talented are allowed to be recognized as a Magus. Yet as with any sorcerer’s circle, a sense of community has never guaranteed competitive courtesy.
    Already a renowned duelist and scholar of the grander world of sorcery, it had never occurred to Rubick that he might perhaps be Magus material until he was in the midst of his seventh assassination attempt. As he casually tossed the twelfth of a string of would-be killers from a high balcony, it dawned on him how utterly unimaginative the attempts on his life had become. Where once the interruption of a fingersnap or firehand might have put a cheerful spring in his step, it had all become so very predictable. He craved greater competition. Therefore, donning his combat mask, he did what any wizard seeking to ascend the ranks would do: he announced his intention to kill a Magus.

Rubick quickly discovered that to threaten one Magus is to threaten them all, and they fell upon him in force. Each antagonist's spell was an unstoppable torrent of energy, and every attack a calculated killing blow. But very soon something occurred that Rubick's foes found unexpected: their arts appeared to turn against them. Inside the magic maelstrom, Rubick chuckled, subtly reading and replicating the powers of one in order to cast it against another, sowing chaos among those who had allied against him. Accusations of betrayal began to fly, and soon the sorcerers turned one upon another without suspecting who was behind their undoing.

When the battle finally drew to a close, all were singed and frozen, soaked and cut and pierced. More than one lay dead by an ally’s craft. Rubick stood apart, sore but delighted in the week’s festivities. None had the strength to argue when he presented his petition of assumption to the Hidden Council, and the Insubstantial Eleven agreed as one to grant him the title of Grand Magus.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Ah, you meant that. I don't think you had that, didn't seem like you had. o.O

Hai Anak!!

+ 13

Every time I look at your avatar my face gets happy. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    "Bags" are undereye circles, they appear because of genetics, fatigue, and diet.

What do you eat, Maj? Nearly (as in, I can't find anything without sugar) in my house has sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    TIL I own DotA 2. When the hell did I pay 30 for that, and better yet... why?

What I don't get Dargon exactly IS Rubick?

Is he a human in armor or what?

Also tried Lycan after the nerf. Centaur + Shadow shaman top.. Got denied so hard due to having no wolves because of the AoE they have. Got Vlads, jungled ??? Profit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Did you still need a Dota key? I have 1 left over I wasn't sure if Dargon was giving you one of his or not.
    Uhh, let me check.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    +14 Lyri, Tokyo Jungle is fucking awesome :O IT HAS PLAYABLE BEAGLES!

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    TIL I own DotA 2. When the hell did I pay 30 for that, and better yet... why?
    Dargon may have a spare key :O

Also AU Dota servers up soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    +14 Lyri, Tokyo Jungle is fucking awesome :O IT HAS PLAYABLE BEAGLES!
    YOU GOT IT!?!?

I'm buying it tonight, I just wish we could play it online

Deleted
    You mean the cookies I eat or everything?

Well, I only eat salt and water cookies, I'm not sure if that's the right name. It's kinda like crackers, it's has a rectangular shape and it breaks into two and it makes it a square, dunno.

We call it "bolachas de água e sal".

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't stop watching this video Asme PMd me

Gives the song a whole new meaning and love the random sillyness at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Wut? Dota2 doesnt cost money, and they sent out LOADS of keys. I got 7 keys in 2 days.
    You either pray for a key or pay $30 to get into the beta but you do get ALOT of cosmetics for buying your way in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good morning, Ana.

Rubick's story is actually pretty cool.

Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Wut? Dota2 doesnt cost money, and they sent out LOADS of keys. I got 7 keys in 2 days.
    Steam says it costs 30...

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Lyri, Tokyo Jungle is fucking awesome :O IT HAS PLAYABLE BEAGLES!
    I so want that game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You mean the cookies I eat or everything?

Well, I only eat salt and water cookies, I'm not sure if that's the right name. It's kinda like crackers, it's has a rectangular shape and it breaks into two and it makes it a square, dunno.

We call it "bolachas de água e sal".
    Ohhhh, yeah, you'd survive if you tried to eat here, we have some of those.

Yeah, that's the cutest song EVER, Ana.

Lyri, how do you check if you got a beta key?

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 07:45 PM ----------

Also, I meant more of everything, Maj. Sorry if it's too personal, I'm just curious.

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Lyri, how do you check if you got a beta key?
    Should be in your games list. If not I kept a key incase Dargon didn't give you one, I'll send it to you on your command!

30 was for an insta beta key before they were giving the free keys

I think Rubikc is a human, well i found this image time ago.

+15
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter