15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Should be in your games list.
    Gotta go to it on the store. I own it, but it's not on my list. The key'd games only get added if you click play from the store.

Deleted
    Nothing personal. xD

You're just curious.

I don't eat anything with sugar. Well, okay, that's a lie. xD

I can't eat stuff with sugar but it's fine to eat stuff with sugar, as long as I don't abuse it. Cream usually has it, milk has it too, I can't really remember anything else now but I eat those two things quite often.

My dinner and lunch consist of spaghetti and meat/white meat/minced meat a.k.a. monkey brains(). I sometimes eat salmon too, I love that fish.

Breakfast and snacks are always crackers with yogurt now. I used to get babies' food, I don't know the name in English but it's kinda like babies' food, I miss it, haven't ate it for some time since it's kinda expensive...

+ 13

10+ Year Old Account
    Should be in your games list. If not I kept a key incase Dargon didn't give you one, I'll send it to you on your command!
    Yes, I have it.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 07:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Nothing personal. xD

You're just curious.

I don't eat anything with sugar. Well, okay, that's a lie. xD

I can't eat stuff with sugar but it's fine to eat stuff with sugar, as long as I don't abuse it. Cream usually has it, milk has it too, I can't really remember anything else now but I eat those two things quite often.

My dinner and lunch consist of spaghetti and meat/white meat/minced meat a.k.a. monkey brains(). I sometimes eat salmon too, I love that fish.

Breakfast and snacks are always crackers with yogurt now. I used to get babies' food, I don't know the name in English but it's kinda like babies' food, I miss it, haven't ate it for some time since it's kinda expensive...

+ 13
    Ohhhh, okay. I thought you couldn't have ANY sugar, as in, you would die or nearly die if you drank things like milk, and even bread has sugar in it. I guess that's no so bad, spaghetti isn't bad at all!

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 07:54 PM ----------

Cool! Thanks, Lyri!
    Last edited by Decagon; 2012-12-05 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

According to the gift list you didn't own it Deca so I sent it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Was going to download DotA to try, 17 hour download. Nope. Not worth it. Too much wasted bandwidth for a game I'm 99.9% sure I won't like lol

10+ Year Old Account
    According to the gift list you didn't own it Deca so I sent it.
    Yeah, that's the first time I've gotten that screen for the Dota key, so I didn't have it before, as it wasn't actually downloading when I clicked the "play now" before.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    YOU GOT IT!?!?

I'm buying it tonight, I just wish we could play it online
    Indeed. Would be interesting. The local is co-op. It doesn't seem big enough for vs. play though so an online play would be co-op as well.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Was going to download DotA to try, 17 hour download. Nope. Not worth it. Too much wasted bandwidth for a game I'm 99.9% sure I won't like lol
    Whaaaaaaaaaa? Mines a 20 minute (though from experience, this number will be higher) download, and your Internet is literally three times better than mine. Something must have exploded.

Something.

Deleted
    Well, I'm intolerant to it, meaning that my liver won't process it, or wtv it does, sure I shouldn't really eat it, but eating just a bit won't really hurt and I don't feel any change.

The worst I've been was with a stomach pain and that was a long time ago, what I ate was a full package of cheetos/potatoes or wtv you call it, all at once, that really screwed me up for a day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Whaaaaaaaaaa? Mines a 20 minute (though from experience, this number will be higher) download, and your Internet is literally three times better than mine. Something must have exploded.
    Maybe it was just heavy load on that specific server or something. Or because I'm watching Netflix atm. How big is the game once downloaded?

[e]: Yeah, musta been something weird. Says 10 mins now.
    Last edited by Zerioc; 2012-12-05 at 03:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'm intolerant to it, meaning that my liver won't process it, or wtv it does, sure I shouldn't really eat it, but eating just a bit won't really hurt and I don't feel any change.

The worst I've been was with a stomach pain and that was a long time ago, what I ate was a full package of cheetos/potatoes or wtv you call it, all at once, that really screwed me up for a day.
    Oh, I guess that's not extremely bad then! I was worried that it was worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Maybe it was just heavy load on that specific server or something. Or because I'm watching Netflix atm. How big is the game once downloaded?
    2,745.5MB.

Something.

Deleted
    Even though it's a very rare disease, it's not as worse as many other rare diseases out there, tbh, I'm fairly lucky lol. Could be a lot worse.

Deleted
    Something like this. Package is pretty much the same and the mark I eat is Cerelac, except it's not that flavor, the one I eat is of rice only and the other one is rice and corn, though I got a bit sick of the rice and corn because I've been eating that since my 3 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    DOTA2 Has a spider bro race? Zomg. I want to try it now and be a spider bro!

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though it's a very rare disease, it's not as worse as many other rare diseases out there, tbh, I'm fairly lucky lol. Could be a lot worse.
    Indeed. It looks like just careful dieting would mitigate any real effects, which is good.

Also, by baby food, do you mean what Meari linked?

Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Indeed. It looks like just careful dieting would mitigate any real effects, which is good.

Also, by baby food, do you mean what Meari linked?
    More like what I linked, not what he linked. The only baby food I eat is what I linked, but now that I think about it, I'm not sure if that's exactly baby food or not, but our packages have baby info on it and how much they should eat and that, so I dunno.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not the type of baby food that one would think of when they think of baby food, but it's a baby food according to Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerelac

To me, it looks like this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porridge

Though it's obviously different.

Something.

Deleted
    Yeah, I guess it is. I love it anyways, pretty damn tasteful. xD

Haven't ate it for 1 month and something now though. :/

WAIT DARGON!!

Lifestealer was a Orc? o.O

15+ Year Old Account