Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    Cunt. Unfollow. Cunt. Unfollow. Hmmmm... unfollow.
    I don't quite follow....

Ooh. The Brits are tonight.

I flew around those farms for a long time for the items. Got them all to exalted 17/10. Farm probably around the same time.
    Yes, I played waaaaaaay too much WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooh. The Brits are tonight.
    Oh really? Meh may or may not watch. Apparently we might be doing an alt run tonight which I may or may not be bothered to attend.

<--- Has no geared alts ready for raiding yet, so would be attending on her main.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post
    I don't quite follow....
    Tweet-urrr.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Oh really? Meh may or may not watch. Apparently we might be doing an alt run tonight which I may or may not be bothered to attend.

<--- Has no geared alts ready for raiding yet, so would be attending on her main.
    But JT and Beyonce are performing. 3:

Ely is the worst lemon in the kingdom! Vote : Ely
    + 17

hai teleporting people

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I never understand ze Elyaan. Just smokescreen it and say something vague that may imply you know what's going on while being utterly confuzzled.
    Ohh, okay.

Vote: Elyaan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I flew around those farms for a long time for the items. Got them all to exalted 17/10. Farm probably around the same time.
    Yes, I played waaaaaaay too much WoW.
    Ha I love flying around for the dark soil too while on the hunt for herbs and ore. I should be working on gearing the alts.... but meh.

Oh woo hoo! PvP season ends 6th March!
    Last edited by Dyra; 2013-02-20 at 12:20 PM.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I never understand ze Elyaan. Just smokescreen it and say something vague that may imply you know what's going on while being utterly confuzzled.
    The mysterious and magical Hanna doesn't understand me? I must be something especially peculiar in that case.

My hands smell of lemons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha I love flying around for the dark soil too while on the hunt for herbs and ore. I should be working on gearing the alts.... but meh.
    I spent a couple of days doing that and got all my friendships to best friend .... kinda annoyed me, as i couldn't go around looting them any more.

I liked the pointless things in wow, they were all it had left for me.

Was so annoying to have to throw away all those extra items you got after that. At least I never had to press accept for that stupid BoP message, why that even exists when you're the only one who can loot the item, I'll never know... At first I thought it was removed with MoP, but apparently it was build into ElvUI.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I spent a couple of days doing that and got all my friendships to best friend .... kinda annoyed me, as i couldn't go around looting them any more.

I liked the pointless things in wow, they were all it had left for me.
    Yeah, that's kind of irked me too. I can understand not wanting to have people farming them and then selling them on via the AH, but it would have been nice to be able to send the spare ones over to an alt.

+15

Apparently I achieved Best Friends with everyone on 15/10.

Are we voting on Ely again? He can have my vote!
    What are we voting for?

10+ Year Old Account
    Was so annoying to have to throw away all those extra items you got after that. At least I never had to press accept for that stupid BoP message, why that even exists when you're the only one who can loot the item, I'll never know... At first I thought it was removed with MoP, but apparently it was build into ElvUI.
    Oh and that as well.

I always start trying to fly away without having 'accepted' the item into my bag. At least the collection time isn't affected/interrupted by the goddamn leaping virmen....

I used an addon for that, that automatically accepted all thet Bop shizzle when not in a group. You'll still get the sound and occasionally see the popup flash, but at least it's instant.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/autoconfirmroll

Are we voting on Ely again? He can have my vote!
    What are we voting for?
    You're making me your overlord.

+ 16.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used an addon for that, that automatically accepted all thet Bop shizzle when not in a group. You'll still get the sound and occasionally see the popup flash, but at least it's instant.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/autoconfirmroll
    Ohhhh. Handy. I might look into that. Though it's really only a minor QoL issue... We'll see.

Deleted
    Huehue

+ 16.
    w/e, vote.

+ 17

Ohhhh. Handy. I might look into that. Though it's really only a minor QoL issue... We'll see.
    It's one of those "once you get it, you'll never go back" things. Doesn't do anything major, but it's so convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post
    Huehue
    It's what the people want!