http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...8#post19347608

Oh look, murrica. Not even surprised how easy it is to spot the americans in that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    We pretty much oneshot entire Mogu'shan Vaults and first two bosses HoF, then we get to Garalon and it's just a wipefest until next raid lockout...
    Thats pretty weird o.0 Garalon really isnt harder or anything, I'd say.

Hai Ulquiorra
    I don't know who your ginger avatar is! So she's called Lizzie for now

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post

Oh look, murrica. Not even surprised how easy it is to spot the americans in that thread.
    Nawt that bothered. The USA can look at my history if they want but there's nothing interesting there :<

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Thats pretty weird o.0 Garalon really isnt harder or anything, I'd say.
    Garalon is ElegonX20 I'd say.. Elegon wasn't that bad, took us 40ish wipes. We only got to Garalon's enrage after 70ish tries, imagine that

10+ Year Old Account

I really don't understand the opposition to it, but I guess I suppose it's because I don't actually follow it and am relatively ignorant of it beyond the basics.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    I don't know who your ginger avatar is! So she's called Lizzie for now

Nawt that bothered. The USA can look at my history if they want but there's nothing interesting there :<
    It's stupid that they can bypass local laws whenever they want to, you should look how fast the FBI breaks down your door if you even suggest doing the same to them.

Deleted

Yeah, Elegon is pretty easy, Garalon is not.
    We have the tactic right or so I think. We get him to enrage now without too much trouble. Just need about 20% more dps. We could get him if we could 2heal it.

It's stupid that they can bypass local laws whenever they want to, you should look how fast the FBI breaks down your door if you even suggest doing the same to them.
    There are quite a few positives to being a world superpower, I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I really don't understand the opposition to it, but I guess I suppose it's because I don't actually follow it and am relatively ignorant of it beyond the basics.
    I'm not anti-murrica or something, but if you just make a local law and then just say to the rest of the world "We now decided we can do whatever to you all, we wrote it down and our leaders signed it. We don't care that you haven't read anything in this act, we'll force it upon you anyway", there's something really wrong,

---------- Post added 2012-12-06 at 07:09 PM ----------

Yeah, 2 healing or 1 tanking is apparently the thing. Healing that fight as shammy isn't exactly ideal, either. If all our DPSers could up their performance by like 6k each and we could manage with one healer fewer we might be able to do it.
    2 shammies, 1 pala for us.

It's a person, not a lapdog
    Lizzie short for Elizabeth :c

Meow

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm confused though, why should people who have done nothing wrong or are highly unlikely to do anything wrong be worried? Or is it just the principle of them saying "We'll do what we want, bitches"?

Something.

I keep saying it like I still play. So much easier to write like you're still playing though

---------- Post added 2012-12-06 at 07:13 PM ----------

I'm confused though, why should people who have done nothing wrong or are highly unlikely to do anything wrong be worried?
    Because it's none of the US concerns? I think my own government is capable enough of things like that, we don't need a foreign nation sniffing around doing whatever they want. It's not our problem that your government is paranoid.
    And they should keep to local laws, I can't go strolling around the US drinking at 16 because it's legal over here.
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2012-12-06 at 06:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, okay, I thought it only extended to the U.S., yeah, that's complete bullshit, in my opinion, it's entirely valid within the U.S. borders, but once it interferes with non-threatening nations, it becomes a problem. Hell, even with threatening nations, it's still wrong, the U.S. should only ever take action when a country becomes an imminent danger.

Something.

Ah, okay, I thought it only extended to the U.S., yeah, that's complete bullshit, in my opinion, it's entirely valid within the U.S. borders, but once it interferes with non-threatening nations, it becomes a problem. Hell, even with threatening nations, it's still wrong, the U.S. should only ever take action when a country becomes an imminent danger.
    Hm, that might be the problem then.. I thought everyone knew it was worldwide.

But numbahrss.

Deleted

Pie pie pie pie pie pie!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm, that might be the problem then.. I thought everyone knew it was worldwide.

But numbahrss.
    No, I usually know what's going on with the government and the rest of the world, but I didn't really have an interest in the Patriot Act for some reason. I could be a minority though.

Something.