Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I'd probably just say something like "Ehhhhhhh" for about an hour, and then I'd cave.

People never get lower than 95 off of me, Ely. xD Primarily because I either score 95% or higher on tests, or I'm not sure about an answer and turn in the paper blank and get a 0.
    You answer wrong, let them copy the wrong answers, correct your answers, and see them fail.

They ask why I did well and they didn't? Blame their copying skills, and say you'll help better next time. And I never do help better. :3

I just scared myself back into not eating meat

Graphic descriptions:
    http://www.unleashed.org.au/animals/pigs.php

Deleted
    tl;dr. :b

You're a vegetarian/vegan, Lyri?

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    tl;dr. :b

You're a vegetarian/vegan, Lyri?
    Vegetarian, have been since September. I even announced it in here!!

It's about pigs.. yay for me not liking pork.

Omnivore forevahhh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Vegetarian, have been since September. I even announced it in here!!
    Since Sept?

Hm..

I know you did but I really had time to post at that time.

Why did you go "over"?

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    It's about pigs.. yay for me not liking pork.

Omnivore forevahhh.
    It does Pigs/sheep/chickens/fish and cows.

+4

Good i guess.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    You answer wrong, let them copy the wrong answers, correct your answers, and see them fail.

They ask why I did well and they didn't? Blame their copying skills, and say you'll help better next time. And I never do help better. :3
    I'm too nice, I feel bad when others fail. Even though the only thing I don't fail is tests and quizzes.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Since Sept?

Hm..

I know you did but I really had time to post at that time.

Why did you go "over"?
    http://www.unleashed.org.au/animals/pigs.php

All the information in that.

It does Pigs/sheep/chickens/fish and cows.
    Not clicking!

Circle of life and all that jazz.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I'm too nice, I feel bad when others fail. Even though the only thing I don't fail is tests and quizzes.
    Meh, they should've revised.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel bad for the pigs because they're actually REALLY smart.

What do you mean revised, Ely?

Something.

Deleted
    still tl;dr

So, you just stopped because one animal, that is considered intelligent(?) is being killed for food? One animal?

+ 3

Revised.. gone over the work beforehand so they can answer the questions correctly?

still tl;dr

So, you just stopped because one animal, that is considered intelligent(?) is being killed for food? One animal?

+ 3
    Pigs, cows, sheep, fish, chickens.

I accept the circle of life and that it's part of survival etc etc but the way the animals are treated during the process disgusts me and I feel if I eat meat then I'm supporting those acts to continue.

+4

Deleted
    Pigs, cows, sheep, fish, chickens.

I accept the circle of life and that it's part of survival etc etc but the way the animals are treated during the process disgusts me and I feel if I eat meat then I'm supporting for those acts to continue.
    Yeah, I know that, I've seen videos of what "they" do.

I don't have much a choice, since I can't eat vegetarian food, still, it's not like it would ever stop, so I see no point in depriving myself from good food and the necesary things that meat provide that soy doesn't and other foods that aren't meat.

But I respect people that do that.

Btw, do you eat things like yogurts, milk, butter?

Yeah, I know that, I've seen videos of what "they" do.

I don't have much a choice, since I can't eat vegetarian food, still, it's not like it would ever stop, so I see no point in depriving myself from good food and the necesary things that meat provide that soy doesn't and other foods that aren't meat.

But I respect people that do that.

Btw, do you eat things like yogurts, milk, butter?
    Those are Vegans that don't eat animal products.

I still eat yoghurt, butter, eggs (free range) and drink milk. I'm not depriving myself of nutrition I make sure I eat the right food and actually feel alot better and lowered my body fat % even more

So, you'd rather human workers were exploited to collect your vegetarian goods?

We don't live in a fair world, sadly. And those animals will have no direct effect on me, so I embrace it for my own benefit.

And yeah, I come across as a biased, selfish prick.. but eh, it's how I am.

Anyways, I'm off to sleep. Night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Revised.. gone over the work beforehand so they can answer the questions correctly?
    Oh, study. I didn't know people actually did that, as long as you stay awake for most of the class, you can almost always get 95% or higher on tests without studying or doing homework, especially if it's multiple choice, in which case it's hard not to get 100%. The only test I've studied on has been the Economics final, and that's because it's an AP class where he's told us that most things on the test will not be covered in class.

Eh, the only reason I would ever become a vegetarian is if meat became more expensive or if there began to be a food shortage (eating at lower trophic levels is better as long as you get your protein from other sources). However, without cheese, I'd probably be in the hospital right now being treated for malnutrition. Since I hate food though, if I could eat less vegan food and gain more weight, I'd do it. I just wish science would come up with food in pill form already. Or Soylent Green, that would solve many problems.

Goodnight, Ely.
    Last edited by Decagon; 2012-12-11 at 02:35 AM.

Something.

+ 5
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter