10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    My bad it seems only two memebrs of Chocolat are 14, and they've both turned 15 since I last checked haha.
    The other are 19, 21 and 23. Not AS bad as I thought.
    They certainly look like they're older than 15. They still look young, but not that young.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    My bad it seems only two memebrs of Chocolat are 14, and they've both turned 15 since I last checked haha.
    So, I have a chance then

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Hai.

Bai.
    Hi!!!

Bye

Isn't that a regular strategy in SC though? Having never played I thought there was one thing that did that, like zerglings or something would attack early to win.
    It's not something you do regularly, since all the races have defensive measures against any kind of cheesy build. But, on the lower skill level, countering cheese is much harder than actually doing it, thus the rage from Eniah and pretty much everyone getting cheesed. But once you're familiar with the counter-measures, you'll eventually find yourself not losing to cheese. You'll ofc lose to it every now and then, especially if you're not paying attention or not scouting properly.

Going a bit more specific here: For example, dropping down a bunker on your natural as Terran will save you from 6-7-8pool and 3 rax. If you scout the 4gate, drop 2 more bunkers and 2 more barracks. Don't bother with addons. For zerg the anti-cheese is spine crawlers and queens. For toss they're cannons, or if it's 4gate that you're facing, 3gate robo is the perfect counter to it. List goes on

Deleted
    +45

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    They certainly look like they're older than 15. They still look young, but not that young.
    Yea. One of the 15 year olds is obvious imo but the other 15 year old is actually the main girl, the first one you see singing. She doesn't look 15 at all, and she was 14 there xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, a SC2 discussion and I'm not even posting?

I think you haven't defined the term cheese fully... "cheesing" as most would call it, is if a player does something unorthodox (i.e. not normal gameplay) that will either win him or lose him the game. If the other player survives this attack then he will be so much ahead that the cheesing player basically could just leave the game right there.

I.e. 6/7 pool as zerg where you sacrifice your economy to put out an early attack. If the other player survives this with enough workers alive the zerg is done for.

Eniah you play SC2? In gold league? How about you play me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted

I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD TO THIS DISCUSSION!!!

---------- Post added 2012-12-16 at 05:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ariljones90 View Post
    better check out for this
    you'll find much better than this site

Deleted
    I like this Melanie.

I just ate a lot of æbleskiver. Dunno what it is in English, since they don't exist elsewhere, but my dictionary translates it to "a small cake of batter cooked over the fire in a special kind of pan".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    It's not something you do regularly, since all the races have defensive measures against any kind of cheesy build. But, on the lower skill level, countering cheese is much harder than actually doing it, thus the rage from Eniah and pretty much everyone getting cheesed. But once you're familiar with the counter-measures, you'll eventually find yourself not losing to cheese. You'll ofc lose to it every now and then, especially if you're not paying attention or not scouting properly.

Going a bit more specific here: For example, dropping down a bunker on your natural as Terran will save you from 6-7-8pool and 3 rax. If you scout the 4gate, drop 2 more bunkers and 2 more barracks. Don't bother with addons. For zerg the anti-cheese is spine crawlers and queens. For toss they're cannons, or if it's 4gate that you're facing, 3gate robo is the perfect counter to it. List goes on
    That is so far from untrue that it's untrue. You have no chance of geting a marine in a bunker before the zerglings reach your base.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Still... that's too young imo. Seohyun was 16, which I think is on the edge. But who am I to decide those things.

At age eleven, BoA accompanied her older brother to an SM Entertainment talent search. Though her brother was the one who auditioned as a break-dancer, SM talent scouts instead took notice of BoA and offered her a contract on the same night as the auditions.
    She was 13 when she debuted with an album...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    I like this Melanie.
    I bet she would like you as well.

Deleted
    HaiBai, Ely.

Hi Worer.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Hi!!!

Bye
    Okay, I may be around for a little longer, so hai.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    That is so far from untrue that it's untrue. You have no chance of geting a marine in a bunker before the zerglings reach your base.
    I didn't say you won't have to micro your workers.

Later the pool, more chance of bunker to make it.

If it's 5 pool with gas 1st, on the other hand

Deleted
    Dafuq is wrong with your GIFs, Joy? o_O

10+ Year Old Account
    Joyful how much do you work during xmas/new year?

Deleted
    I bet she would like you as well.
    Me too. Everybody likes me

http://i.imgur.com/wSrFc.gif
    Good to know I'm not the only one.