Thread: Diploma / Poll

Question Diploma / Poll

Hola Amigos! I appeal to you to help me in a small study for diploma, which I need to pass in a week to check, so if you are not busy, do it in time and I will be inordinately grateful) I'm doing a comparative analysis of the European and Russian online players, given the social and psychological characteristics. I Suggest to you 3 tests, each an average of 40 - 70 questions, it will take no more than 20-30 minutes of your precious time. The survey is anonymous, all data will be used solely for my own scientific purposes. Deadline - Wednesday-Thursday (5.12-6.12) , so that the speed is up to you. Thank you all for your help!

P.S. To select an answer enough to circle it with another color in the questionnaire (in the second - options yes / no, circle the question in a different color, if "yes"). Questionnaires sent me a mail archive ~snip~ In the online test is enough to send me your type - like ESTJ ISTP and ect. (to the same you will find many interesting, if you'll honestly answer the questions

And yes, you need to answer to all three forms, or I lost all sense of research

[U][B]Please email me to get all the links~snip~
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-12-01 at 12:13 PM.

Deleted
    We should e-mail to get the links?

Too much trouble, just put the links here.

...why wouldn't you just post the links here?

Deleted
    I might have answered but yea the e-mailing of the links just smells too fishy to me.

Deleted
    A brand new account with just this one post, and you want our email addresses? Gamers are naturally suspicious when it comes to cyber security, I doubt anyone here is brave or dumb enough to email you.

Deleted
    Like some people here have said, you're a new poster and asking people to email you seems fishy.

If you want people to answer a poll you have just put a link, if it's safe, we will allow it.

Closed.