Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    [/COLOR]There were beneficial styled ones discussed a while ago. Also I was thinking things like Deputy/Back-up Doc could become beneficial flaws.
    In terms of not having an actually night action and being basically a VT with a uniqueness, bombs and PGOs kind of fall into that

---------- Post added 2012-12-06 at 11:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Mostly avoiding posting anything worthwhile but managing to show up in time to vote on two townie lynches AND conveniently appearing when called out for an OMGUS...hmmm....
    We don't know what dr was.
    He might have been town, might not of been town.

I haven't been actively posting because I have nothing to contribute, Lysah. Instead, I've just been reading. Honestly, this setup is stupid and is based off guesswork. I have nothing to go with, so bandwagoning it is till something interesting pops up.

And if you think I'm scum, lynch me. No biggie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    In terms of not having an actually night action and being basically a VT with a uniqueness, bombs and PGOs kind of fall into that

We don't know what dr was.
    He might have been town, might not of been town.
    Logic kind of shows that Drmadhatter was a Journalist. We don't know for certain since apparently his role wasn't given to the Journalists and Keleb is yet to get back on the question I asked earlier.

And the PGO/Bomb still know what they are (though it could be fun if they didn't), I just meant flaws where the VTs didn't know until it happens. Like the back up Doc could be RNGed between any remaining VTs. :3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah I forgot about the flawed VTs not knowing it.

Yea, logic would suggest it but I'm not going to say for 100% certainty that he was, until we have proof.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I haven't been actively posting because I have nothing to contribute, Lysah. Instead, I've just been reading. Honestly, this setup is stupid and is based off guesswork. I have nothing to go with, so bandwagoning it is till something interesting pops up.

So what was with the trigger happy vote?

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    So what was with the trigger happy vote?
    For funsies. Nothing serious. You know how hilariously unfunny I can be.

Okay.

Vote Elyaan

Now let's see who bandwagons with Lysah, with her massive lack of evidence. :3

Also..
    Unvote.

lack of evidence
    What do you mean? You haven't added anything to the game whatsoever, yet you haven't actually been away as you managed to jump in on two lynches and are defending yourself the second someone mentions your name. That's pretty much the very definition or lurking - anti town behavior.

You also said that I should feel free to lynch you if I think you're scum. No town player should EVER agree to being lynched, so this is also anti town behavior.

You're right, I don't have any "evidence," because evidence doesn't exist in this game.

What do you mean? You haven't added anything to the game whatsoever, yet you haven't actually been away as you managed to jump in on two lynches and are defending yourself the second someone mentions your name. That's pretty much the very definition or lurking - anti town behavior.

You also said that I should feel free to lynch you if I think you're scum. No town player should EVER agree to being lynched, so this is also anti town behavior.

You're right, I don't have any "evidence," because evidence doesn't exist in this game.
    Hmm. Someone missed my post earlier.

I was lurking because of this moronic anonymous setup. Nothing to add.. so why post?

Someone mentioned me.. why wouldn't I jump in? And Dyra knows me. I'm stupidly funny. My vote for her wasn't legitimate.

And lastly, if townies don't want to be lynched.. that means that Mafia ask to be lynched, right? Most retarded reasoning ever.

Do with this what you like. But Lysah's zeal comes across as a bit.. brash.

Vote Lysah. <3

Complaining about the game comp. is an old strategy already. You play mafia to win. If you're town, you post to win.

Complaining about the game comp. is an old strategy already. You play mafia to win. If you're town, you post to win.
    You're always full of answers. Love it.

Go ahead. Lynch me. Just screw over the town further.

Oh wait. Saying that makes me a Mafia target. Watch out fellow Townies, to see who jumps on Lysah's bandwagon! :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    With there being 2 night kills each night I highly doubt there are 3 scum teams.
    It's entirely possible though, there could be a vest, a double kill (albeit, 2 nights in a row), and a doc. I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility of 3 scum teams, however unlikely it may be.

---------- Post added 2012-12-06 at 09:51 AM ----------

Ely, to be fair, from what I can tell, Lysah always comes off a bit brash in all of these games, or at least he did last game.

Still, you're sort of right, you don't actually have a lot to post beyond not looking like a lurker and posting very arbitrary crap.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

just got here, found out NFT died
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch as it turns out Ely and Lysah are both scum, just on different teams.

Something.

Pointing fingers i see, well we all know what that means.
    게임 은 어렵~~

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Still, you're sort of right, you don't actually have a lot to post beyond not looking like a lurker and posting very arbitrary crap.
    I'm sorry you feel that way. You could try to actually hunt for scum, but I suppose if you're also mafia you don't have many scum to hunt and it might feel like there's nothing to say, indeed. I believe I already posted a lot of information on how not posting is the very last thing the town players ever want to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry you feel that way. You could try to actually hunt for scum, but I suppose if you're also mafia you don't have many scum to hunt and it might feel like there's nothing to say, indeed. I believe I already posted a lot of information on how not posting is the very last thing the town players ever want to do.
    I wasn't protecting the extend of his lack of posting, I just see a least partially of where he's coming from. I have posted plenty, I'm not the most active player in this thread, but I'm probably up there on activity. If you follow your own advice, you'd realize this. Your accusation of me being scum is backed up by even less than your accusation of Ely. Really though, through posting, what have we established? That drmadhatter was almost certainly the journalist, some people (you included) seem to think that Dyra is stupid and wanted to exact revenge on Silkku and Eniah and thus killed them.

So far, you've done very little else besides point fingers and accuse people of being scum based on little or nothing. I know you're an extremely aggressive player (for better or for worse) but this seems overly aggressive. As we no longer have a flaw, voting on town players can only hurt us.

FoS Lysah

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree Lysah, and I'd love to post more. But I've honestly no idea how to hunt for scum.
    Ordinarily I just talk, throw around ideas and maybe a few FoS's until someone 'seems scummy' but you've pointed out how it's not possible to seem scummy so maybe I'm wrong, in fact I usually am wrong. Only other thing I do is read other peoples reasoning on why someone is scum and then vote if it makes sense. You're reasoning on Elyaan kind of makes sense but not really because I think a lot of people are doing the same thing, just without posting as much. So your vote on Elyaan over the others doing the same is really just because he's here, posting. Which you your self said town should be posting, Elyaan at least is doing that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I wasn't protecting the extend of his lack of posting, I just see a least partially of where he's coming from. I have posted plenty, I'm not the most active player in this thread, but I'm probably up there on activity. If you follow your own advice, you'd realize this. Your accusation of me being scum is backed up by even less than your accusation of Ely. Really though, through posting, what have we established? That drmadhatter was almost certainly the journalist, some people (you included) seem to think that Dyra is stupid and wanted to exact revenge on Silkku and Eniah and thus killed them.

So far, you've done very little else besides point fingers and accuse people of being scum based on little or nothing. I know you're an extremely aggressive player (for better or for worse) but this seems overly aggressive. As we no longer have a flaw, voting on town players can only hurt us.

FoS Lysah
    Sitting around and not voting hurts us more than voting on townies does. In any game we need to actually discuss these things. We need to get votes out there to see how people react, who reacts, and why they may possibly be reacting that way. That is even more true in a closed setup like we have this game.

(This isn't directed at you) Not posting because you don't know what to think or who to trust isn't going to help make things more clear. It's going to do the opposite. It will just result in the town still having no clue what to think.