Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    The numbers are 10 levels plus 10% (or maybe even 15%) of your current level.

The maths are done on the host's (summoner's) side.
    So, let's say I've got a character that is level 62.
    I can summon a friend that is 46 then, right?

How does the whole summoning thing happen anyway?
    I have to be human to see the sign, right?
    Does the other guy have to be human as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    lookin' good, you progressed a good bit since I last saw a drawing of you
    It's still some line art that i did mostly used a base for but it's great to see my self getting back and better at drawing (digital)
    It's nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice
    PM me to be added to whitelist

MLP Fan Fics with my OC as main character: Re-earning Your Cutie Mark

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Sometimes I am so sure I can talk to people normally and then they pull something like "how are you doing?" as I walk by.

How do I deal with that? I can't tell you how I'm doing then ask how you're doing since that's the polite thing to do in the split second it takes for me to walk by. I actually stopped for a second when someone said that to me and started to ask how they were
    BUT

THEY KEPT WALKING.

I thought I had this "social interaction" thing down.
    Nobody in that situation actually wants to know how you're doing. It's just a formality for small talk. You say "good" and keep going. If they're interested enough and notice you're lying, they'll persevere.

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    One does not simply "draw more".
    *bites Tiko*

Deleted
    One does not simply "draw more".
    Yes, one does. Even though it is kind of frustrating.

Even though it's a WIP, I can see you've improved quite a lot.
    Keep up the good work
    Thanks and i will

Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    That looks great! What technique are you using?
    i used to do max zoomed in and draw little parts precisely and now i just keep zoomed out and draw quick lines (with a ton of Ctrl + Z)
    It's nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice
    PM me to be added to whitelist

MLP Fan Fics with my OC as main character: Re-earning Your Cutie Mark

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo Gamer View Post
    i used to do max zoomed in and draw little parts precisely and now i just keep zoomed out and draw quick lines (with a ton of Ctrl + Z)
    Yeah, I find that easier too. I mean the sketch itself is only to give you a rough idea of how it's supposed to look, details and stuff come with the coloring. So quick lines are much easier.

Deleted
    Spinning Vinyl Scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    So, let's say I've got a character that is level 62.
    I can summon a friend that is 46 then, right?

How does the whole summoning thing happen anyway?
    I have to be human to see the sign, right?
    Does the other guy have to be human as well?
    If the guy needing help is 62, then 46 is the bare minimum, and 78 is the maximum. Should the summoner be 46, then the minimum is around 32, and the maximum is 60. Only the host has to be human.

The guy who helps you out, the phantom, places his summoning sign wherever he feels like, in an area that houses a boss. The phantom can have already killed the boss of the area and still be able to place summoning signs in that area. The most usual spots to place a summoning sign is by the closest bonfire, or by the boss fog. You and the summoner/phantom could also come to an agreement and have the phantom place it someplace secluded to reduce the chances of someone else summoning them. The summoning sign should eventually appear.

If you're having a hard time finding the summoning sign in the agreed spot, the host should quit the game for a minute or two and then try again, to refresh the IP storage. There's a certain limit. Silly mechanic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Nothing can top this one.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/M1NgU.gif[IMG]
    Me on the right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Sometimes I am so sure I can talk to people normally and then they pull something like "how are you doing?" as I walk by.

How do I deal with that? I can't tell you how I'm doing then ask how you're doing since that's the polite thing to do in the split second it takes for me to walk by. I actually stopped for a second when someone said that to me and started to ask how they were
    BUT

THEY KEPT WALKING.

I thought I had this "social interaction" thing down.
    Maybe you're going insane

10+ Year Old Account
    I have lurked like nopony has ever lurked before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    http://www.twitch.tv/magicalkillacow
    They are doing a 12 hour marathon of TF2 for charity. Loads of other people too like community contributors and creators are present.
    Eh, didn't watch. Not really too interested. Maybe later.

Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    I hate spontaneous social interaction. My brain can't cope with that and leaves me alone with the situation. D:

I read about them today, they sound like a REALLY fun covenant. ;D
    But I think I prefer the Darkmoon guys.
    Downside is people eligible for vengeance invasions are most likely prepared so the "element of surprise" doesn't really apply.
    I don't get it.™

If the guy needing help is 62, then 46 is the bare minimum, and 78 is the maximum. Should the summoner be 46, then the minimum is around 32, and the maximum is 60. Only the host has to be human.

The guy who helps you out, the phantom, places his summoning sign wherever he feels like, in an area that houses a boss. The phantom can have already killed the boss of the area and still be able to place summoning signs in that area. The most usual spots to place a summoning sign is by the closest bonfire, or by the boss fog. You and the summoner/phantom could also come to an agreement and have the phantom place it someplace secluded to reduce the chances of someone else summoning them. The summoning sign should eventually appear.

If you're having a hard time finding the summoning sign in the agreed spot, the host should quit the game for a minute or two and then try again, to refresh the IP storage. There's a certain limit. Silly mechanic.
    Alright, that helps a lot.

How is it with trading?

I assume both can pick up what the other drops regardless of who is the host?

Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Alright, that helps a lot.

How is it with trading?

I assume both can pick up what the other drops regardless of who is the host?
    Aye, I believe so.
    I don't get it.™

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Eh, didn't watch. Not really too interested. Maybe later.
    Well, they pretty much just finished and raised the total amount and Robin just left so :<
    Also I just noticed that STAR_ has a Touhou avatar... hmm... didn't know he liked Touhou.

Aye, I believe so.
    Great.

Thank you for your time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Got it to work again.

Another question: Once in a while I get an 11th Estus Flask. Why?
    Same with Humanity, sometimes I get them at random, what causes this?
    For the estus flask, you get them if someone kindles the last bonfire you rested at. That one exists so that you know you aren't alone in the fight.

Humanity can drop off of enemies randomly, or a message you put down from a Orange Guidance Soapstone got rated up.