10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    As in, the character from Planet of the Apes?
    I haven't seen that movie.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Yeah. Going to have to agree with you. As much as the Grinch can represent Kortin. It seems out of place for me. So back to Cocaine pony!
    Hurray! Best Dag combo!

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    I haven't seen that movie.
    First one was good. Aged a bit, but it doesn't change anything.

The 2000's one is complete rubbish however.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    sorry no rave party *hella late i know*
    i was looking for this video for a few hours...
    if anyone recalls me streaming amnesia a long time ago then they will love this video XD
    sorry for the mouth breathing

I love this song.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

10+ Year Old Account
    Ouchy. Megashark + Crystal ammo = kill ALL the things.

Okay, I'm out now. Back in an hour or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    Okay, I'm out now. Back in an hour or so.
    adios muchacho!
    and that song was awesome

You know, if a video game is going to give you a good/evil morality thing going on. Can it PLEASE go all the way through with the evil thing.

I mean, the one thing I HATE is when I am trying to be a bad (psychopath bad) guy and the game doesn't allow me the option.

For an example of doing it right. Fallout 3, returning to Vault 101. You return to it to find the idiots in blue 101 jumpsuits are having a little spat with each other. You can side with the Overseer and kill/convince the kids that what they're doing is wrong, or vice versa for the other side. Balls to that, I say to myself! I happily march down to the reactor and make it explode. This is how you solve problems! Now enjoy the Raiders and Radiation you Sweet Roll stealing bastards!

Example of doing it wrong. Fable 3, you are Prince Pushover, and your big brother is quelling a workers riot in all the right ways. While I as the Player am all for it, and would happily chop a few of the heads off myself. The game decides the moral choice for me! Not only am I denied quality time with big bro so we can be evil together and have a Evil Horn Growing Contest at the expense of the Bowerstone Peasants! The Girlfriend I decided to save (as the Evil Option) disappears afterwards for just about the entire bucking game! So now I am denied killing peasants, and a hot girl. This game is rubbish!

Games that don't support the Psychopath evil is just not doing evil right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, two legendaries vended so far tonight. Wonder if I'll get more after the football game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Well, two legendaries vended so far tonight. Wonder if I'll get more after the football game.
    Pend has been consumed by the loot void of Diablo 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Pend has been consumed by the loot void of Diablo 3.
    It's the prospect of making real money off the game. Otherwise, I might be playing a game I enjoy more. Like Super Mario RPG, that I still want to play but can't, because certain....things, crash when I try.

It's the prospect of making real money off the game. Otherwise, I might be playing a game I enjoy more. Like Super Mario RPG, that I still want to play but can't, because certain....things, crash when I try.
    You know. I still havent finished that game. After the point where everyone outleveled me. I watched the Cinematics on Youtube and said "That's pretty, but Diablo looks like a chick and the story is flashy rubbish". Then I promptly shelfed the game for about... how long has it been since a week after the game launched?

So I was searching for an appropriate pony picture to describe how I felt (ugh) but then I started listening to conspiracy theory radio and was reminded how much worse life could be if everything they were saying was true, and now I don't feel so bad.

... and then I found $5.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that feel. A long time ago I had a functioning version of said thing and I played all them games on my PC. 8( The young days of the interwebs,..

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    So I was searching for an appropriate pony picture to describe how I felt (ugh) but then I started listening to conspiracy theory radio and was reminded how much worse life could be if everything they were saying was true, and now I don't feel so bad.

... and then I found $5.
    I waxed my Jeep today. The Wax cost me 5$'s.

* Wall Eyes

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 10:49 PM ----------

This might be a Pony Thread, but like all things on the internet, it still needs a cat every once in a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    You know. I still havent finished that game. After the point where everyone outleveled me. I watched the Cinematics on Youtube and said "That's pretty, but Diablo looks like a chick and the story is flashy rubbish". Then I promptly shelfed the game for about... how long has it been since a week after the game launched?
    Well, technically, it is a chick. Or, he uses a chick as a source to get his soul back or something. I don't know. I never bothered to give a crap about the story of these games, and apparently D3's is pretty terrible they tell me.
    Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post

... and then I found $5.
    It could be worse. You could be one of those people that believe that crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    I know that feel. A long time ago I had a functioning version of said thing and I played all them games on my PC. 8( The young days of the interwebs,..
    Well, I have two. One freezes the game anytime I try to equip anything (so basically I can't play the game). The other just randomly crashes. Can't find another one that works.

It has just occurred to me that Fred would be a new Hogwarts ghost. He would be awesome at it.

Well, technically, it is a chick. Or, he uses a chick as a source to get his soul back or something. I don't know. I never bothered to give a crap about the story of these games, and apparently D3's is pretty terrible they tell me.
    But it's bucking Diablo! This guy is supposed to be the bucking DEVIL! Then he ends up looking like a Chick! How am I supposed to get a gamer hard-on if the badass devil guy looks like a Chick!... wait... I take that back!

It could be worse. You could be one of those people that believe that crap.
    True. It's entertaining to listen to sometimes, especially cuz my usual stations aren't playing anything worth listening to right now.

I might turn on some Star Trek. Rewatching DS9 cuz it's awesome.