Thread: Armageddon

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I would take a glass of wine and enjoy it, i got so many problems in my life now i actually welcome armageddon.

Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    Educate thyself, dear Dane. Scroll down to "Mary's Needle", and pray I never get too drunk while in Avaldnes, as I only live ten minutes away :P

I'll be spending heathen-day either watching something random on Netflix or frantically shopping christmas present. It's the 21st, right?
    Your pagan christianity doesnt concern me!

A glass of wine/beer/vodka, a fake cigar, a top hat. Add a white persian cat and fake moustache. Then proceed to laugh madly while stroking the cat. You know, the usual evil mastermind who's about to destroy the world

Now that I typed that, I think I'm really going to do that to some extent...Of course, I will laugh at people who really believe the apocalypse is coming on that day.

15+ Year Old Account

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooherder View Post
    wondering how many people will kill themselves and they're kids/pets/elderly
    We can use less morons on the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Troll 2012 forums
    That's my plan for December 22nd 2012
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Part of me actually wishes it would happen. Too many shitty people in this world.

10+ Year Old Account
    What am I doing for the 21st? Well its a regular work day for me, and a Friday, so I'll be hoping the world ends so I can get out of work early.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Yea better happen before 6 am so i can blow off work. Long as i see the Hobbit im good just wanna miss work be with family.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mypally View Post
    But..But...the sun earth and moon will line up perfectly with the centre of the galaxy.
    Just like every year on the 21st....
    It's not happening every year, not even close rofl >.<

OT; I'll be looking forward to Christmas Eve when angels fall to Earth and the coming of the new golden age begins

Deleted
    I would just equip my super magic shield that can deflect anything and deflect the apocalypse.

10+ Year Old Account
    im gonna farm naxx for armageddon, then that sword will protect me

Deleted
    Armageddon outta here!

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    Yea better happen before 6 am so i can blow off work. Long as i see the Hobbit im good just wanna miss work be with family.
    But the world will end before you can see Part 2. Doesn't that kind of suck?

Oh damnit, I thought this was a topic about the sword from Naxx.. o'well (that joke has probably been said 3 times on every page till now)

But, I'm going to be with my girlfriend and drinking just in case the world goes to shit, but by now it's basically been proved that it won't happen..
    and according to the Maya calender, which didn't include the thing with the months so that every fourth year february is 29 days, Armageddon happened somewhere in march or april. But that's just another theory out of many.

The true story is that the end of the world sells. People make money on superstition.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Stop eating monkey brains gawd.

I'd go watch anime or read manga and die a happy awkward death.
    Are you me?

10+ Year Old Account
    No one takes Taxmageddon seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Edison View Post
    Damn that's right! All schools ends the 21st here so i'm going to do the exact same thing.
    School ends on the 21st because the world ends on the 21st. I recommend having a text book bonfire before the planetary bonfire begins.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15