Deleted

[Frost] New Frost mage looking for feedback

Hi
    After the hotfix changes to my beloved fire spec, I started finding it a bit too random, and a lot more boring (firing fireball after fireball while increasing you caffeine intake to stay awake for that elusive heating up proc) so I decided to switch to frost. I am really enjoying the playstyle, but would appreciate some feedback as to what I can do to improve. Our guild raids casually and is 4/6 in MV at the moment, and we'll be trying for Elegon on Tuesday. I have switched reforging to haste>crit>mastery while being hitcapped of course, and am trying to gem intellect/ intellect +haste wherever possible (I am gemming pure intellect when socket bonuses aren't great).

Here are parses of our latest Feng and Garajal kill:
    ww.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-009fcrjffhtmwpyz/sum/damageDone/?s=587&e=1014 (add an extra w at the beginning)
    The Garajal parses are incomplete of course due to the spirit world mechanics (and the fact that I did not record the log), but could still provide some indications on what I am doing right/wrong.

I would really appreciate some feedback in terms of what I could improve on. My equipped ilvl in 481.
    Armory link:
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Magisize/advanced

PS I am not using pots at the moment (am using flask of course)
    Last edited by mmocb7769984fe; 2012-12-04 at 10:13 AM.

Deleted
    So my thread has finally been approved by a moderator to go live Any help would be much appreciated!

Deleted
    bumpitty bump for some help needed !

Deleted
    What your question?? What did you want to know??

Deleted
    Hi
    More of a generic feedback issue. I have played the spec for 4 days and not completely sure whether I am doing it as efficiently as possible. So any obvious mistakes would be good to know about (my playstyle is based on the Frost PVE thread on these forums). Also what would is the ideal opener that should be used?

If you just need generic stuff look at the sticky.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.