Poll: Opinions?

Page 82 of 105 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think it's the womans decision. A father can try to convince her, but she should decide.
    1st.: it's her body
    2nd.: she knows best whether she is ready for being a mother or not. If she isn't, why should she give the child a hard time?

Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    +1, you're a good person in my eyes.

And I'd still like to have control over my income. Seems that we've come to an agreement, right?:

Legal document signed within the abortion time limit, and everyone can be happy
    Like i said early'er normally they don't find out until around 2 months after so the guy should have 2 months from the time they find out if he wants to cut all tie's its to keep it far since it could be awhile before anyone finds out even after the abortion time.

Really it should be something he can make a choice on and must be made before birth due to the fact the girl may try to hide it and all.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Like i said early'er normally they don't find out until around 2 months after so the guy should have 2 months from the time they find out if he wants to cut all tie's its to keep it far since it could be awhile before anyone finds out even after the abortion time.

Really it should be something he can make a choice on and must be made before birth due to the fact the girl may try to hide it and all.
    Yeah that's a whole other problem though, if she chooses to hide her pregnancy until it's too late to have an abortion. There are crazies out there ;3

Yeah that's a whole other problem though, if she chooses to hide her pregnancy until it's too late to have an abortion. There are crazies out there ;3
    thats why i think the male should have the choice ether 2 months after the birth of the baby or within the 9 months before it something along those lines.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    And I'd still like to have control over my income. Seems that we've come to an agreement, right?:

Legal document signed within the abortion time limit, and everyone can be happy
    I'm not sure why men always bring it up, like it's all women who made the law.

Almost every woman who thinks they should have the choice with their body and aren't complete idiots think a man should be able to bail without any financial promises as long as it's while the thing can still be aborted.

Everyone always acts like the horrible women want to kill your babies if they wish and make you pay for it if they don't. (not you specifically, but reading through this thread gives me a headache)

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    Everyone always acts like the horrible women want to kill your babies if they wish and make you pay for it if they don't.
    ...we don't?

(This post is not intended to be taken seriously. Eternal is not to be held liable for misinterpretations of this post.)

I'm not sure why men always bring it up, like it's all women who made the law.

Almost every woman who thinks they should have the choice with their body and aren't complete idiots think a man should be able to bail without any financial promises as long as it's while the thing can still be aborted.

Everyone always acts like the horrible women want to kill your babies if they wish and make you pay for it if they don't. (not you specifically, but reading through this thread gives me a headache)
    Because a huge amount of woman get knocked up just to try to force a guy to give them income....something that has been proven time and time again.

If reading this thread gives you a headache ether close it or don't read it.

just my 2cents tho.

---------- Post added 2012-12-06 at 07:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    (This post is not intended to be taken seriously. Eternal is not to be held liable for misinterpretations of this post.)
    hey now if members can't say that and it be true mods can't ether

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Because a huge amount of woman get knocked up just to try to force a guy to give them income....something that has been proven time and time again.

If reading this thread gives you a headache ether close it or don't read it.

just my 2cents tho.

---------- Post added 2012-12-06 at 07:56 PM ----------

hey now if members can't say that and it be true mods can't ether
    And there are a huge amount of men who knock a woman up because he doesn't want to use protection and bails as soon as the kid is born screwing the mother.

Goes both sides you know. That's why it's stupid to pretend one side is better than the other, and that's why there are laws. Right now laws just favor stupid women over stupid men.

Goes both sides you know. That's why it's stupid to pretend one side is better than the other, and that's why there are laws. Right now laws just favor stupid women over stupid men.
    I agree that's why i said i think the male should have the choice to cut all tie's ether within the 9 months or at most 3 months after birth or something along those lines. also there is a ton more different types of protection for woman then there is for man so that choice comes down to both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethee View Post
    I think it's the womans decision. A father can try to convince her, but she should decide.
    1st.: it's her body
    2nd.: she knows best whether she is ready for being a mother or not. If she isn't, why should she give the child a hard time?
    Thats fine with me but a person shouldnt be on the hook for 18 years either and she hopefully is taking the financial aspect of having a child into account.

I think we are finally coming to an end here today as some bargaining progress is getting made lol. Look men just wqnt thr same option as woman. If you have an out we want an out long term. No a man should not be able to do it after years. It could be a time frame but you haveto have the woman give the man a legal document that she told him. He would then have a set time frame to rely whether or not he wanted in on the parenting and have to give her a document saying he was not going to be involved. So both sides have a legal and just time frame.

We as men are going to claw tooth and nail until we both have a way out. Its still in the US 100% up to the woman if she wants child support or she will let him out of his responsibility. She still has control men just want some in a way oit. So if we need to fight however we have to and say ok we cant force you to keep it or abort it we at least want an opt out policy.

Most child support laws were set in place pre-abortion laws so they are very out dated on this matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not about birthcontrol. There is an insane amount of fathers who don't pay for child support. It's the fact that a woman gets knocked up and the man doesn't tell her he's bailing until after the kid is born.

And there are a huge amount of men who knock a woman up because he doesn't want to use protection and bails as soon as the kid is born screwing the mother.

So are the women that submissive that they lay there and have sex without protection because they are forced to? As a women wouldnt you want to protect yourself from having a kid that you know wouldnt be in a good home without a good father? Making emotional decisions instead of logical,financial decisions always come back to nip you.

---------- Post added 2012-12-06 at 08:09 PM ----------

It's not about birthcontrol. There is an insane amount of fathers who don't pay for child support. It's the fact that a woman gets knocked up and the man doesn't tell her he's bailing until after the kid is born.
    If a women doesnt want to get knocked up, then she can take steps to make sure she never gets pregnant. Problem solved. Dont get pregnant unless you can actually judge character and yes it can become that easy. Instead of thinking with emotions use common sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isadorr View Post
    So are the women that submissive that they lay there and have sex without protection because they are forced to? As a women wouldnt you want to protect yourself from having a kid that you know wouldnt be in a good home without a good father? Making emotional decisions instead of logical,financial decisions always come back to nip you.
    Mistakes happen. Neither person should be forced into something based on that mistake. No person should be able to bail on the other person without consequences once the abortion period is over.

If you both agree to have the kid, it's both your responsibility. If the woman want's to keep it nothing the man can do about it, but as long as he tells her before it's born he shouldn't be tied. And until men can start hosting their own fetuses, they shouldn't have the right to tell her she has to have it.

It's mutual respect, I don't really understand how it's even a debate.
    Last edited by Myrrar; 2012-12-06 at 08:22 PM.

There are weird cases where a woman doesnt know until after she can get one but there is always adoption. In these rare cases a man can opt ou but must pay half the medical bills, any fees associated wild half, and some arbitrary value for the woman to go through with it.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Neither person should be forced into something based on that mistake.

And until men can start hosting their own fetuses, they should have the right to tell her she has to have it.
    I'm assuming you mean 'shouldn't'? Or did I misunderstand something?

But there is birth control for woman that is 99%-100% and that is why i said the choice of birth control lays with both people not just the male.

But I do agree there is a lot of males who are dead beats same with females that's why I think since females have a opt out choice males should as well.

She can go have the kid or whatever she likes as long as the male is allowed to walk away also without present or future financial obligations. People do make mistakes but sadly its the taxpayers that usually end up getting screwed more than anyone as the party involved cant afford to have a baby but make a emotional decision instead of a financial decision with common sense. You want to have a baby, plan it out and have your baby. A mistake is just that, a mistake and having a unplanned child you cant afford and a father who doesnt want to be involved to me is a great part on why abortion is a good route.

People seem to forget there is always adoption after the time frame. A man could pay some fee for her being stuck carrying it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    I'm assuming you mean 'shouldn't'? Or did I misunderstand something?
    lolol, shouldn't!!!

Multitasking isn't my strong point :D