Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Normally I wouldn't enjoy being negative, but I'm a little concerned about the amount of healing done by the shadowpriest with renew and shielding.
    It reminds me of guilds using enhancement shammies to heal on Vezax back in ulduar. Just because they were healing as a dps class doesn't mean they were not healers, and the priest is using a lot of healing spells to cover for the paladin.

The impressive part should be seen as the time and the push, rather than as a "solo heal." So I will congratulate you on using only one healer (rather than claiming it as a solo heal) to get the push for a quick kill.

Quote Originally Posted by kushlol View Post
    It was definitely a solo heal .however ,I didn't personally find it impressive. The guilds that could effortlessly replicate this feat are killing the same boss on heroic for better gear every week. This is my opinion.

This also comes off as a brag post imo.
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post

challenge complete
    Good to see people trying fun things with encounters, so much potential here.

OP: Hardly impressive, not saying you're bad, but this didn't show you were very good either. In your other most recent kill you did the same percentage of overall healing, that's why no one cares about your healing, it wasn't impressive at all, it was the same cookie cutter job that everyone else has done.

Congrats on the times.

I think some people missed the point of this thread.
    Last edited by PalawinFC; 2012-12-11 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    Congrats on the times.

I think some people missed the point of this thread.
    You mean no one else saw it as a race to see who could get the fastest kill ?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Impressive, but I'm sure there's other holy paladins who can accomplish this. A thread wasn't really needed.
    Last edited by Ceece; 2012-12-11 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuke View Post
    You mean no one else saw it as a race to see who could get the fastest kill ?
    Very clearly not... it even says so in the thread title. "Solo healed", not "Fast kill!". But congrats and such, looks like you and your guildies really wanted it...?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kushlol View Post
    This also comes off as a brag post imo.
    No kiddin'. I'm not one to call people out on boasting or what have you when they post these sort of kill videos but in this case, where like 80% of the guild/raid members actually register/come to the forum to try and act cool/make "jokes" about their own raid group's performance just because a bunch of people were saying hybrid potential makes this much less impressive than it would otherwise be (which is absolutely true, even though it doesn't the posters saying it worded their arguments properly), it does get a little fishy. Don't understand everyone's need to jump on, I don't know if you thought the guild's dignity was at stake or something but it/the OP aren't damsels in distress. At least I don't think they are.

I admit I may not be the best kind of person to appreciate a thread like this because of my sense of humour (or lack thereof) but I have to say all I had on my face while reading through these 8 pages was a frown. Which was a shame, seeing as the video was actually somewhat amusing, mostly because the song was pretty good but also because it was a quirky way of killing the boss. Then again, lots of people seem to be enjoying themselves judging by the banter so again, maybe I'm the one at fault here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not solo healed but impressive nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by itself View Post
    Very clearly not... it even says so in the thread title. "Solo healed", not "Fast kill!". But congrats and such, looks like you and your guildies really wanted it...?
    guess some people only read the title and not all the posts.

challenge complete
    In your kill I can see that 9 people healed so you used 9 healers. I also noticed that everyone did damage which means you used 10 DPS. Lastly, everyone in your raid took damage. With this information I have concluded that you used 10 tanks, 9 million healers, and 10 DPS. I invalidate your kill since you had 9,000,020 people in your raid. Nice try, but you cannot fool me or my calculator.
    Last edited by Dikcasts; 2012-12-11 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dikcasts View Post
    In your kill I can see that 9 people healed so you used 9 healers. I also noticed that everyone did damage which means you used 10 DPS. Lastly, everyone in your raid took damage. With this information I have concluded that you used 10 tanks, 9 million healers, and 10 DPS. I invalidate your kill since you had 9,000,020 people in your raid. Nice try, but you cannot fool me or my calculator.
    I like this guy he knows what its all about.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootz View Post
    Shootz' Law (Cya Godwin)

As an MMO-Champion discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving 25s and 10s approaches 1." In other words, Shootz observed that, given enough time, in any MMO-Champion discussion—regardless of topic or scope—someone inevitably makes a comparison between 25s and 10s.

Lets make my Wikipedia plagiarism a thing.
    My new sig <3

Quote Originally Posted by katji View Post
    Impressive, but I'm sure there's other holy paladins who can accomplish this. A thread wasn't really needed.
    Well excuse me princess.

The amount of QQ in this thread is too damn high.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was assuming 25 man for some reason lol. Nice nonetheless.

challenge complete
    Man, grats.

KiP now recruiting 4 Brewmasters and 4 Shadowpriests to try and beat Divinity's Shekzeer time PST

15+ Year Old Account
    So you agree that your kill is invalid? Also, I take it that you guys failed killing heroic shek'zeer which is why you wanted to copy our skipping phase 2 strategy.
    did about as well as you guys did on it i guess.

So you agree that your kill is invalid? Also, I take it that you guys failed killing heroic shek'zeer which is why you wanted to copy our skipping phase 2 strategy.
    Well I guess if you call 3 attempts to look at the fight for the first time before raid ended and seeing what needed to be done for next week is failing. Then yes horribly so.

lol10mans

Sorry, just thought it went well with the QQ/jealousy trend in the thread =p