Poll: Do you want Thrall back as Warchief?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Not really sure about Thrall; I kinda want there to be a council of the faction leaders. I think that would be a better way of governing the Horde and making sure none of the races aren't oppressed.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall will always be in my heart anyway the Warchief of the Horde. He according to the books just put Garrosh in charge for a short time. I think its time Thrall comes in and lets ole Garrosh have it big time for what hes done.

Sylvanis.

This whole franchise has been founded on war between the humans and orcs.
    I love Garrosh. It's ok to have the factions be different, I'm tired of everyone wanting peace. Homogenization is starting to happen to classes and its sad to see that it's creeping into the factions too.
    Let horde be evil.
    Let alliance be good.

Not everyone wants to play world of peacecraft.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    he did a fine job before, fact that the horde is fracturing without him gives enough evidence of that.
    And before you say anything about what happened when he was warchief, compared to all the other previous and after warchiefs, he was a freaking saint to his people.
    He was good but not the best.

And yes i mention to what happened when he was warchief, why shouldnt i? ( rethorical question, dont bother to answer )

What i say its what i think anyways, dont bother to reply try changing my idea, you know you will fail miserabily as anyone trying to make you understand that Thrall is a mary sue right now .

And please.. at least in this thread dont start insulting people as you always do .

10+ Year Old Account
    Forgot to add Garrosh doesn't give two shits about neutrality and will use them for his own ends and even use demons(Enslaved of course) for the betterment of the Horde when originally NO DEMONS was one of the iconic things about the New Horde.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Orgrim didn't try and screw with his allies or assassinate them, heck he treated them well. Sure he went on to genocide them but that just puts Garrosh on a Dark Horde Level. Garrosh wants to take over the whole planet despite the Orcs not being native to the planet(Fancy that).
    He killed his own Warchief and slaughtered the warlocks, pretty sure that falls into the category of "screwing with his allies"

And Doomhammer didnt want to conquer the Eastern Kingdoms for similar reasons?

---------- Post added 2012-12-09 at 07:48 PM ----------

Forgot to add Garrosh doesn't give two shits about neutrality and will use them for his own ends and even use demons(Enslaved of course) for the betterment of the Horde when originally NO DEMONS was one of the iconic things about the New Horde.
    funny, because warlocks are allowed inside the Horde, hell on the creation screen Warlocks are said to be considered great leaders in Horde socities
    Last edited by Dreknar20; 2012-12-09 at 07:49 PM.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    He killed his own Warchief and slaughtered the warlocks, pretty sure that falls into the category of "screwing with his allies"

---------- Post added 2012-12-09 at 07:48 PM ----------

funny, because warlocks are allowed inside the Horde, hell on the cfreation screen Warlocks are said to command respect and positions of power in the Horde
    he did so because he found out the truth about blackhand and gul'dan. i would expect any other orc to step up and do the same if they found something like that out

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    he did so because he found out the truth about blackhand and gul'dan. i would expect any other orc to step up and do the same if they found something like that out
    Reasons dont matter.
    Point still stands that Doomhammer rose to power in a bloodbath of fellow members of the Horde
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    funny, because warlocks are allowed inside the Horde, hell on the cfreation screen Warlocks are said to command respect and positions of power in the Horde

No demon use, period, that was the thing of the new Horde. Drek I'm not going to bother trying to reason with you because you consider Garrosh Hellscream as a paragon.

No Doomhammer slaugthered them because they were doing things for their own ends and screwed Doomhammer over albeit saving the Alliance so infact the warlocks screwed with their own allies. Doomhammer is bad yes but Garrosh is way worse.

Reasons dont matter.
    Point still stands that Doomhammer rose to power in a bloodbath of fellow members of the Horde
    Yes they do. Look if you're going to debate at least be honest instead of being bias and being Garrosh's bootlicker.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Hell no, he is way to much of a pacifist, i'd prefer to keep garrosh but i'd accept zaela as horde warchief if they built her up, or nazgrim.

my it won't happen but i'd like it to warchief sylvanas lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Seriously. He's the best thing for the horde to get out of the shit its made for itself.
    Thrall doesn't think that.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Reasons dont matter.
    agree to disagree i guess.

edit : doomhammer was a tad on the bloodthirsty side, i wont disagree with that, but he wasnt nearly as savage as garrosh is. i dont think thrall would be wearing his armor and wielding his mace if he didnt think doomhammer had more honorable virtues than dishonorable

edit 2 : oh and naming the orc capital after him...
    Last edited by dokilar; 2012-12-09 at 07:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall doesn't think that.
    Course he doesn't, he's never really talked about himself all too often.........just like Super-Man....

>.> <.<

Warrior-Magi

A lot of you people rolled the wrong faction.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alidori View Post
    Vol'jin for warchief!

Oh, and also this http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...5205?page=4#64
    Okay i hope that isn't the truth, that link just pissed me off-.-

On another note: VOL'JIN FOR PRESI--i mean warchief!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather see Vol'jin, or maybe Baine, take the mantle of warchief. As the World Shaman, Thrall/Go'el has become Malfurion's Horde counterpart (nominally a racial leader, albeit concerned about the fate of all of Azeroth, and will remain uninvolved when Org is raided). I'd guess after Garrosh is put down the orcs will (lore-wise, at least) have a council-style leadership until the next expansion.

I would be 110% behind Thrall if he went back to his badassery from Warcraft III and left the Cataclysm bullshit behind. Hell, I'd even be fine with Aggra and his kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Course he doesn't, he's never really talked about himself all too often.........just like Super-Man....

>.> <.<

In all seriousness though he laments after the events on the echo isles saying how to undo Garrosh and the Orcs work he'd have to become a dictator like him, not to mention how feels guilty for putting Garrosh in charge in the first place.

I think the reason we will see Go'el remain is Aggra, as far as I'm concerned, he started calling himself that after he met her and began to have feelings for her.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    No demon use, period, that was the thing of the new Horde. Drek I'm not going to bother trying to reason with you because you consider Garrosh Hellscream as a paragon.

Yes they do. Look if you're going to debate at least be honest instead of being bias and being Garrosh's bootlicker.
    You said that Doomhammer did not screw over and kill his allies.
    Were Blackhand and Warlcoks not part of the Horde?
    Did Doomhammer not slaughter them all?

But sure, lets resort to snide remarks and insults and assumptions

Sorry I'm not big into lore, but don't alliance and horde warlocks summon demons like internals and doomgaurds? Those are pretty high ranking demons right?

I just don't understand what makes demons bad then, but OK now.