Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let me set something straight right now, if doing something benefits you and will help you reach your goals, then it is required. IT IS NOT OPTIONAL.

Quote Originally Posted by zrankfappa View Post
    Let me set something straight right now, if doing something benefits you and will help you reach your goals, then it is required. IT IS NOT OPTIONAL.
    False. With that thinking, it is required to literally spend all your time playing, so you can farm gold to buy better gear, farm JP/VP to improve gear, make sure you have 1 of every class, and 1 of every profession etc etc etc. Stupid logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    No, I don't find it contradictory. You are comparing two separate issues, but ignoring the real core problem, or even trying to fix the real problem. Blizzard gave a reason for the shared lock outs. Comparing dailies to doing the same raids twice a week is just silly. With your argument that things are "pretend forced on you," I could come to the conclusion that Blizzard is contradicting itself by not forcing players to complete raids on heroic before going on to the next tier or raids. Oh wait, that just sounds totally ridiculous, and I am not only reaching to prove a point, but its a horrible strawman. Lets look at the real issue. The casuals complaining and ruining things.

Now lets think of a real fix. MAKING ONE RAID CONFIGURATION. I never understood why the thought having two was acceptable or even a good idea at all. I know in Vanilla, three raid types were available in the end, and two in BC. But the difference was different raid types were confined to different raids. They should go back to this idea.

UBRS-10
    ZG-20
    AQruins-20
    Everything else -40

Kara-10
    ZQ-10
    Everything else-25

Then things got silly and everything was 10/25. It may cause some disruption, but the should set the standard now. Make everything 10 man or 15 or 20 or even 25. I Personally would suggest 10 mans for my experience in the US.
    While I did like being able to run with both a 10man guild group and then a 25 man pug (ok, it was more of a cross-guild batch of friends, but it was fun), I agree that making raids one-size only would make a hell of a lot more sense, especially if they're going to only have one lockout per raid. Personally, I'd say go with the 15 man size. 10 doesn't really feel like raiding to me, it's just a big heroic group.