Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I'd love tinkers, but it seems extremely likely the next class will be demon hunters, not tinkers. I'd prefer tinkers, really I would. Besides, tinkers should probably wear leather.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd have no problem if either class were introduced. However, the strike against Demon Hunters is how different can Blizzard make them from other classes, the fact that they just introduced a melee agility class, and how some of their core abilities are absorbed by other classes.

Tinkers have none of these problems. They also have the huge advantage of being wide-open in terms of class implementation, since Engineer/Tinker is such a massive archetype in fantasy gaming.

Never saw this thread before. Nice read OP.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    I'd love tinkers, but it seems extremely likely the next class will be demon hunters, not tinkers. I'd prefer tinkers, really I would. Besides, tinkers should probably wear leather.
    I don't see how anyone could make that argument. Might as well say that Pit Lords are the next class. They got as much chance as showing up in this game as Demon Hunters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhamses View Post
    Never saw this thread before. Nice read OP.

I don't see how anyone could make that argument. Might as well say that Pit Lords are the next class. They got as much chance as showing up in this game as Demon Hunters.
    Demon Hunters would make more sense for burning legion xpac