Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

I was referring to today's current lie being demonstrable. The motivation is irrelevant; the lie occurred.

Not to mention most of the times you say you're wrong is actually just a snide way of ending an argument, not an actual admission.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    snip
    ask him if he ever admitted to being wrong, this should be fun
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    I was referring to today's current lie being demonstrable.
    Except it's not. There is no demonstrable proof that I want reduced ownership as my endgame. In fact there's a boatload of evidence that I specifically do not want that as my endgame. Continue to ignore the evidence if you must.

Not to mention most of the times you say you're wrong is actually just a snide way of ending an argument, not an actual admission.
    Those three examples are legitimate admissions, in which I continue to discuss the topic with each poster. So yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    ask him if he ever admitted to being wrong, this should be fun
    He's not man enough to admit when he's wrong.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by jugzilla View Post
    So you changed your opinion. You've been arguing for quite a while about how you want to reduce ownership.

Did that work? I really want to know what science you found that changed your mind to now have no problem with ownership rates.
    The flip flop is strong with this one. It's a special kind of science, armchair forum posters wouldn't be able to comprehend it ok!?

Except it's not. There is no demonstrable proof that I want reduced ownership as my endgame. In fact there's a boatload of evidence that I specifically do not want that as my endgame. Continue to ignore the evidence if you must.
    The posts are clear as can be. You either lied today or have been misspeaking/misrepresenting yourself for 2 years.

Those three examples are legitimate admissions, in which I continue to discuss the topic with each poster. So yeah.
    There is a huge difference between "Oh right, it says 22 and I said 24, I was wrong my mistake" and admitting that you are wrong about something as monumental as the entire premise of your position.

When it happens, I do. Problem is, despite your Olympic level effort, you've failed to show where I'm wrong in this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    The flip flop is strong with this one. It's a special kind of science, armchair forum posters wouldn't be able to comprehend it ok!?
    No, no, no, you don't understand. When he said "we should reduce ownership" he really meant "we should reduce irresponsible ownership." He's just been misspeaking for 2 years.
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    The posts are clear as can be.
    And my explanations are as clear as can be. You can either choose to accept them, or accuse me of lying. Whatever will make you sleep better tonight.
    Eat yo vegetables

No, no, no, you don't understand. When he said "we should reduce ownership" he really meant "we should reduce irresponsible ownership." He's just been misspeaking for 2 years.
    I don't think he is misspeaking, I think you just can't grasp the level of science behind it.

- - - Updated - - -

And my explanations are as clear as can be. You can either choose to accept them, or accuse me of lying. Whatever will make you sleep better tonight.
    It's a fact not an accusation. It's actually a scientific fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    When he said "we should reduce ownership" he really meant "we should reduce irresponsible ownership." He's just been misspeaking for 2 years.
    Regulations and restrictions certainly won't reduce responsible ownership, so yeah, guess I have a point.

- - - Updated - - -

It's actually a scientific fact.
    You wouldn't be able to identify a scientific fact if it punched you in the nose.
    Eat yo vegetables

15+ Year Old Account
    I know, it´s the reason he ignores me. Proved him wrong just too many times. Still funny to read his struggles though.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

You wouldn't be able to identify a scientific fact if it punched you in the nose.
    I can identify a liar pretty easily though.

Regulations and restrictions certainly won't reduce responsible ownership, so yeah, guess I have a point.
    So, you've just been misspeaking for over two years. Glad we finally cleared that up.

So, you've just been misspeaking for over two years. Glad we finally cleared that up.

"Scientifically" misspeaking.

I will sleep soundly, knowing that somewhere, PRE911 is laboring on my behalf to secure all those irresponsibly owned legally firearms and regulating and training all those irresponsible legal owners.

WHEW.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. I haven't been misspeaking at all. I've been saying exactly what I mean.

You've just been misinterpreting.
    Eat yo vegetables

No. I haven't been misspeaking at all. I've been saying exactly what I mean.

You've just been misinterpreting.
    Are you drunk?

You clearly said:

we should reduce and restrict ownership
    What's to misinterpret? You're just now saying that you really meant "irresponsible ownership" despite having not said that.

Are you drunk?

You clearly said:

What's to misinterpret? You're just now saying that you really meant "irresponsible ownership" despite having not said that.
    Starting to sound like that news anchor Brian Williams.

Starting to sound like that news anchor Brian Williams.
    At least he has some plausible reason for having mis-remembered. PRE911 is just lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. I suppose if you remove that statement from its context, as you just did, there's really nothing to misinterpret.

At least you're still quoting partial posts.
    Hypocrite.
    Eat yo vegetables

Yeah. I suppose if you remove that statement from its context, as you just did, there's really nothing to misinterpret.

Hypocrite.
    Sick burn bro.

I quoted the relevant part with context already.

Keep back peddling and dodging you might wind up be believing your own lie.

Oh neat, a thread about gun control. I bet it's full of opinions from people who've never seen a gun outside of news/tv, let alone ever held one. And think you can just walk into any gun store and walk out an hour later with a fully automatic m4.