Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    I'm sure the dead children that you happily enjoy wanted some gun control. Shame you aren't forced to look at each of their corpses every time another gun nut wants to shoot up innocents.
    Their deaths are worth it to them, it only strengthens their resolve to worship the perverse interpretation of the 2nd amendment, a crutch they use so firearm ownership doesn't have to face scrutiny as any other public health issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Who would of guessed a conservative needing to safe space himself from people he couldn't effectively debate on merits alone. Don't worry, you aren't alone, conservatives are cowards.
    I got to hand it to you, you are really good at writing bs.

Oh and arguing on merits requires actual knowldege. And good faith. Since you lack both, debating with you is a waste of time. But i love how fast a triggered far leftist reaches for insults. Just a further proof (not that one was necessary) what a nasty piece of work you are.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure the dead children that you happily enjoy wanted some gun control. Shame you aren't forced to look at each of their corpses every time another gun nut wants to shoot up innocents.

Why is it that the inept think that laws that were created hundreds of years ago are absolutely forbidden from being updated to justify the times we live in? Our founding fathers didn't exactly have access to knowing atomic bombs, tanks, and drones would be created. Their guns were muskets that you had to manually reload every time. Not Rambo machines with clips holding 20+ bullets and quick reload to be able to kill as many as your blessed heart pleases.
    Yeah I get it, your side has long ago lost the debate on merits, so pathetic appeals to emotion is all your lot has left.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post

Oh and arguing on merits requires actual knowldege. And good faith. Since you lack both, debating with you is a waste of time. But i love how fast a triggered far leftist reaches for insults. Just a further proof (not that one was necessary) what a nasty piece of work you are.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I get it, your side has long ago lost the debate on merits, so pathetic appeals to emotion is all your lot has left.
    Ah yes, another non-answer. How about you keep veering off topic on well regulated militias like you were doing earlier?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes, another non-answer. How about you keep veering off topic on well regulated militias like you were doing earlier?
    I am not going to engage you red herring. The 2nd protects individual right to keep (own) and bear (carry) arms (personal weapons) for a variety of reasons. End of story.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am not going to engage you red herring. The 2nd protects individual right to keep (own) and bear (carry) arms (personal weapons) for a variety of reasons. End of story.
    Quite the revisions to the founders intent, with no acknowledgement of the assemblage and maintenance of a militia.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Considering your kind refuses to even accept statistics or actual facts (FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! BENGHAZI!) exactly what are people supposed to counter-argue with other than with the only verbal ammunition that you know? Or are you telling me that you literally have never looked up the death stats that have been rising with school shootings and the type of guns that are being used? Assuming you're not one of the Alex-Jones "Sandy Hoax" that he is regretting now due to being rightfully sued.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

10+ Year Old Account
    Shame you aren't forced to look at each of their corpses every time another gun nut wants to shoot up innocents.
    Yeah!

But why stop there? All televised baseball games should be immediately preceded by hours of video of people beaten to death with baseball bats. People should be forced to watch the cost in lives of their "game".

And everyone who wants a driver's license should be forced to donate a whole kidney and parts of their lung and liver before ever stepping foot in a car. Want to renew your vehicle registration? Watch a video of every single mangled corpse from the previous year.

Need to fly somewhere? First you have to sit through a VR re-creation of the 9/11 attacks... from inside the WTC.

Or, you know, maybe we just blame the actual people who do bad stuff and not everyone else.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Do note that when people have issue with the 2nd amendment, it's usually more towards the guns that can inflict terrible damage. Considering I have a handgun at my house and I do support handgun carry. Just not semi-auto or large clips. Nobody needs that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Yeah!

But why stop there? All televised baseball games should be immediately preceded by hours of video of people beaten to death with baseball bats. People should be forced to watch the cost in lives of their "game".

And everyone who wants a driver's license should be forced to donate a whole kidney and parts of their lung and liver before ever stepping foot in a car. Want to renew your vehicle registration? Watch a video of every single mangled corpse from the previous year.

Need to fly somewhere? First you have to sit through a VR re-creation of the 9/11 attacks... from inside the WTC.

Or, you know, maybe we just blame the actual people who do bad stuff and not everyone else.
    OH yes because when people invented the baseball bat the first thing thought of "how can we make something to bash someone's head in? Oh and just as a side bonus let's use it for a game too so we can give fuel to gun nuts later on to use an absurd example of how a part's main function is somehow thrown out the window when you can use your imagination on how to justify a gun whose primary purpose is to KILL is somehow now somehow a household staple like a toaster?"
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

15+ Year Old Account
    I wish there was just a way of taxing every gun owner every time one of their kind ends up shooting a school or church or club. Another school shooting and that gun was "legally" bought? 1,000$ fine per student killed, 500$ per student injured. It was a semi-auto or high clip? 2,500$ per student killed, 1,500$ per student injured. Mandatory psychological screening for a gun permit and minimum of 100 hours of training. You want to be able to have no restrictions to the guns you want? Congrats, you get to pay for it. It's ridiculous that our current clown in office removed the restrictions for mentally unstable to have access to guns. Nothing like giving Old Lady Barker with Schizo down the street the right to wave that shotgun on her porch.
    so much stupidity spewed in one post this is why your side loses
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    Do note that when people have issue with the 2nd amendment, it's usually more towards the guns that can inflict terrible damage. Considering I have a handgun at my house and I do support handgun carry. Just not semi-auto or large clips. Nobody needs that.

I am almost scared to ask what you think semi-auto means, but I do ask ?

- - - Updated - - -

Considering your kind refuses to even accept statistics or actual facts (FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! BENGHAZI!) exactly what are people supposed to counter-argue with other than with the only verbal ammunition that you know? Or are you telling me that you literally have never looked up the death stats that have been rising with school shootings and the type of guns that are being used? Assuming you're not one of the Alex-Jones "Sandy Hoax" that he is regretting now due to being rightfully sued.
    What are you babbling about? Death rates as well as general crime rate are trending down.

15+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

What are you babbling about? Death rates as well as general crime rate are trending down.
    he'd probably wet himself if he knew i carry a semi auto sig with a 20 round "clip" as he idiotically put it
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    he'd probably wet himself if he knew i carry a semi auto sig with a 20 round "clip" as he idiotically put it
    Wait a second, isnt that the mysterious ghost gun which fires a thirty caliber clip in half a second?

15+ Year Old Account
    Wait a second, isnt that the mysterious ghost gun which fires a thirty caliber clip in half a second?
    i have the magic trigger that knocks it down to a quater second
    Get your shit together

I'm at a loss with Daelak. I have show him how his words are wrong in black and white, but he does not concede. In better times, I would let him simply be stupid, but, in this day and age, his stupidity can contribute to the loss of freedoms for the country. What to do?

Unfortunately in this day and age, one does need modern weaponry. Leaving aside the error of saying clips when you mean magazines (a magazine contains a spring and a follower plate to push cartridges at the bottom of the bolt and fully encapsulates the cartridges, whereas a clip is simply a piece of metal that holds the cartridges in a geometrical arrangement) I can argue for needing both semi-auto and large capacity magazines.

The left is extremely racist, sexist, and possessed of a mind to persecute Christians these days. I am a white, straight, Christian male of good size and physique and I am not old. I am viewed as The Cause Of The Problem by (American) blacks, women, gays, Muslims, Jews, trannies, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, MS-13 (they're Salvadoran, I think), Somalis, angry Indians (of both Hindu and Native American variety), Chinese Triads, and I guess any Norks that make it away from Kim Jong Un. That is a lot of people who are gunning for me, and are totally encouraged to do so since only white, straight, Christian men can be racist or sexist or homophobic, or persecute a religion.

That many people who want you dead just because of your demographics is not an argument for hi-cap mags, it's an argument for BELT-FED.

https://www.cabelas.com/product/FN-M...ES/2428900.uts

Behold, a civilian legal belt fed semi auto machine gun! Shit yourselves, lefties.!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodaline View Post
    I'm at a loss with Daelak. I have show him how his words are wrong in black and white, but he does not concede. In better times, I would let him simply be stupid, but, in this day and age, his stupidity can contribute to the loss of freedoms for the country. What to do?

Unfortunately in this day and age, one does need modern weaponry. Leaving aside the error of saying clips when you mean magazines (a magazine contains a spring and a follower plate to push cartridges at the bottom of the bolt and fully encapsulates the cartridges, whereas a clip is simply a piece of metal that holds the cartridges in a geometrical arrangement) I can argue for needing both semi-auto and large capacity magazines.

The left is extremely racist, sexist, and possessed of a mind to persecute Christians these days. I am a white, straight, Christian male of good size and physique and I am not old. I am viewed as The Cause Of The Problem by (American) blacks, women, gays, Muslims, Jews, trannies, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, MS-13 (they're Salvadoran, I think), Somalis, angry Indians (of both Hindu and Native American variety), Chinese Triads, and I guess any Norks that make it away from Kim Jong Un. That is a lot of people who are gunning for me, and are totally encouraged to do so since only white, straight, Christian men can be racist or sexist or homophobic, or persecute a religion.

That many people who want you dead just because of your demographics is not an argument for hi-cap mags, it's an argument for BELT-FED.

Behold, a civilian legal belt fed semi auto machine gun! Shit yourselves, lefties.!
    It isn't my fault that you are ignoring the historical significance of well regulated militias and the plain text of the amendment.

It's my fault that you are ignoring the historical significance of well regulated militias and the plain text of the amendment.
    I think the guys replying to you know more about the subject than you do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatBootyJudy View Post
    I think the guys replying to you know more about the subject than you do.
    They don't even acknowledge the literal words of the amendment itself, why would you consider them to be acting in good faith? It's not like SCOTUS interpretation and precedent hasn't been overturned before. Sounds like you have some doubts of their arguments as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    so much stupidity spewed in one post this is why your side loses
    Actually the North won.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry let me clarify, I meant anything with burst-fire so it would fall more onto automatic than semi-automatic. However certain semi-autos like the AR-15 can still do a nasty amount of damage since it shoots, what, about 2 rounds a second? Dare I ask what you are so worried about that you feel the need to arm yourself to the teeth and need weapons like that? The government? The same government that has drone strike capability, tanks, access to planes, and can absolutely decimate you if it really wanted to? Do you need grenades and land mines as well? How about SAMs?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Why is it that the inept think that laws that were created hundreds of years ago are absolutely forbidden from being updated to justify the times we live in? Our founding fathers didn't exactly have access to knowing atomic bombs, tanks, and drones would be created. Their guns were muskets that you had to manually reload every time. Not Rambo machines with clips holding 20+ bullets and quick reload to be able to kill as many as your blessed heart pleases.
    There are more dead children from automobile accidents than from school shootings. :P And the musket was the standard weapon at the time, but they knew of other improvements in the process stage in firearms. It does not day, " The right of the people to possess and carry muskets shall not be infringed."

- - - Updated - - -

What stats? That suicides using firearms are the largest group of people dying from firearms? And are you telling us the CDC study done on gun violence, commissioned by President Obama in 2013, which concluded firearms are a important self defense tool, is a study you support?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kodaline View Post

Your choice of how to deal with such. I made my choice a long time ago. Not worth it to debate something with anyone who argues on their opinion only, without any legal way to back it up in practice. It is a constant circle argument based on a concept which has no bearing whatsoever on how we get to practice a Constitutional right.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually the North won.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry let me clarify, I meant anything with burst-fire so it would fall more onto automatic than semi-automatic. However certain semi-autos like the AR-15 can still do a nasty amount of damage since it shoots, what, about 2 rounds a second? Dare I ask what you are so worried about that you feel the need to arm yourself to the teeth and need weapons like that? The government? The same government that has drone strike capability, tanks, access to planes, and can absolutely decimate you if it really wanted to? Do you need grenades and land mines as well? How about SAMs?
    It was the Democrats then who lost. lol!

Any semi-auto firearm can fire 2 rounds in a second, depending of course on how accurate you want to be and how quickly you can press the trigger. You are showing your lack of knowledge of firearms.

We really do not need to express any need other than what the Second Amendment says we have the right for. As interpreted by the Supreme Court, that right is for self defense apart from any militia.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

They don't even acknowledge the literal words of the amendment itself, why would you consider them to be acting in good faith? It's not like SCOTUS interpretation and precedent hasn't been overturned before. Sounds like you have some doubts of their arguments as well.
    Despite Ghostpanther's advice, I will again try to show you the errors of your ways.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
    We will start simply. Do you agree these are the "literal words of the amendment itself"?