6/16 Heroic 10m Horde Looking for a Healer!

Dabu is currently seeking a healer for our 10 man guild. Our goal is to find a recruit who wants a long term home with us through many, many tiers. We don't recruit often and this is the first time we have had an opening in over a year. We’re close both inside the game and out. We get together for game releases, bbqs, and other events and we want someone who wants to get to know us.

Our philosophy is pretty simple; we do well because we work as a team. Our guild provides flasks, gems, enchants, BIS craft gear, and anything else to make our raids more successful. All of us are in our mid 20’s to late 30’s and while we cut up and have fun, we also are mature. Here are some things about us:

-Progression: 6/6 Heroic MV (Very Close on the 6th boss), 1/6 Heroic HoF, 4/4 Normal TOES
    *Realm First/Cutting Edge Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
    We’ve been raiding since the end of BC and managed to finish top 350US 7/7 Heroic FL and 8/8 Heroic DS. We also farmed heroic rag for all of our raiders to get the heroic rag mount.
    -Raid Times: Wednesday 8-11PM, Friday 9:30-1AM, Sunday 8-11PM EST

-Site: www (dot) dabuguild (dot) com

Please go check out our guild website for additional info. There you can find our kill videos, logs, and an app process. If you have any questions, please feel free to add my battletag: Edynn#1103 or PM in our forums.

I hope I have sparked your interest and best of luck as you guild search! We really want a great 10th to make our team complete.
    Last edited by edynn; 2013-01-03 at 02:16 AM.

Happy New Year!

Still looking for a great fit!

Come check us out.

I've had a few questions about classes. Our preference would be druid, shaman or paladin. On two heal fights you'd be healing with a monk and on three with a priest.

Three am bump.

Bump for good apps!

Up up up up.

Thanks for the interest! Druid, shaman, paladin preferred.

Update for Server First/Cutting Edge Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults.