Deleted

Do people still die while playing WoW?

I remember that back in a day there was every week someone dead because of WoW marathon.

I don't see news about kids getting killed of exhaustion while playing WoW anymore. It is one of those things that gave wow its magic.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    ... Really? Idiots dying gave the game "magic"?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I was wondering where that magical feeling came from.

Deleted
    The World of Warcraft reaps the soul of one mortal per half year too resupply the various wizard classes with fresh new "magic".
    Fact.

People will still going to die if they neglect their body needs. Just to play some stupid game.

I don't particularly feel sorry for those kids, actually, I do not feel sorry for them at all.

It's their own fault for dying over a game. I can only see as a type of suicide.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP, why don't you try yourself? It'd give the game its magic.

people can die while doing anything.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

tell me you're trolling
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    People die all the time. Why does it matter what they were doing when it happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolman View Post
    I do not feel sorry for them at all.

It's their own fault for dying over a game. I can only see as a type of suicide.
    I'm indifferent on the matter, but you kind of have to wonder what sort of psychosis someone would have to suffer from to continue playing a game when they're too hungry or too tired to do anything properly or get anything accomplished in the game.

It can't be a result of normal, sane thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

10+ Year Old Account
    Made me laugh more than it should have.

---------- Post added 2012-12-27 at 12:07 AM ----------

There was that guy who died playing Diablo 3. Not WoW, but a blizzard game at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably plenty of people die playing WoW, but it isn't like big news, and it's weird maybe get some help if like people dying lol

It will just give the media more bullshit to work with on WoW and video games in general.

"BREAKING NEWS! WoW killed a 7 year old boy! We must ban all video games now!". Yeah, that's normal procedure when they get news like that, or really any news. It's their job to overhype everything and give the sheeple something to talk about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kids dying while playing a video game is not magical for the game.

Closing this.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."