Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatboll View Post
    If the game was good they wouldn't need a sale.
    Are...are you serious? This might just be one of the dumbest statements I've ever heard on these forums.

Also, can mods start closing these stupid threads? One of these sub-number threads pops up every other day and it ends up deteriorating into a shitfest name-calling riot.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupture91 View Post
    Because even with 10million subs WoW is supposedly " dying ".
    Correction, certain people in mmochampion want it to for some reason :P (Clearly)

10+ Year Old Account
    I checked Amazon, Best Buy, New Egg and Steam the PC version is selling for the full $50 on all of them. And the console version is selling for the full $60. Never heard of JB HiFI perhaps you have some non-anecdotal eveidence?

Yea steam in their big sale had new games maybe 5-10 bucks cheaper

10+ Year Old Account
    I checked Amazon, Best Buy, New Egg and Steam the PC version is selling for the full $50 on all of them. And the console version is selling for the full $60. Never heard of JB HiFI perhaps you have some non-anecdotal eveidence?
    Goggle is your friend... http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/game/pc-games.htm Enjoy your read.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Alastaircrawly View Post
    :O where?

/10char
    A dark and stormy Brown Thursday in Saginaw at a Walmart.

I'm not sure Black Friday sales count but damnit they were cheap!

JB HI-FI is Australias largest Electronics Retailer.

Hell we've got AC3, Halo 4, BLOPs2 all on Sale aswell and they are some of the Largest games released in years, and of course everything you looked at is Online, you realise prices aren't the same between Physical retail and online right? My god some people.

10+ Year Old Account
    God I hate fanboys...There is no reasoning with them. Good job ignoring the bc thing...The sub numbers fluctuated up with mop coming out and from the looks of it they will fluctuate down. But the Blizzard cult of fanboys will keep cheer leading

---------- Post added 2012-12-17 at 08:06 PM ----------

:O where?

/10char
    Calling me a fanboy proves you have no idea about very much at all. Blizzard doesn't tell fanboys to lay off or they'll ban them. I'm insanely critical of Blizzard on many things. However, the numbers are the fucking numbers. They have them they produce them each and every quarter, you on the other hand have no fucking numbers to back up your fucking claims.

Edit: Just because you got yourself forum banned doesn't give you the right or privilege to insult other folks. That said, I'm absolutely CERTAIN that your ban was well earned, and you bloody well know it.
    Last edited by Seranthor; 2012-12-18 at 04:14 AM.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Goggle is your friend... http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/game/pc-games.htm Enjoy your read.
    That says the PC version is $70... I'll assume it's not US so I have no idea what the normal price for PC games is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post
    I visualized playing it in my head and it was bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathane View Post
    I mean you have all the trademarks of one childish, ignorant, irresponsible, retarded.

The February sales call will have subscription numbers and will include any person who has an active account between October-December. It will be damn close to 10 million I'm guessing.

Guess we will see in Feb but than you and your elk will say the same thing you said all trough cata.

see in Feb but than you and your elk will say the same thing

but than you and your elk will say

you and your elk
    LOL. Please tell me this was on purpose.

"I'll show you, you and your Elk!!" *shakes fist at grazing deer*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Byniri View Post
    Also, can mods start closing these stupid threads? One of these sub-number threads pops up every other day and it ends up deteriorating into a shitfest name-calling riot.
    Main problem I seen is a group of people that attack anyone who says anything bad about blizzard or criticism about blizzard

Pretty much.

---------- Post added 2012-12-17 at 07:58 PM ----------

find me a far cry 3 sale please <3
    here you go
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Calling me a fanboy proves you have no idea about very much at all. Blizzard doesn't tell fanboys to lay off or they'll ban them. I'm insanely critical of Blizzard on many things. However, the numbers are the fucking numbers. They have them they produce them each and every quarter, you on the other hand have no fucking numbers to back up your fucking claims.
    I keep seeming you cheer leading blizzard in threads and attack anyone who says something bad about them. if the shoe fits wear it

The end-of-Q4 numbers should be made public at the earnings call in early Febriary. Until then, it's all speculation.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    ...you and your elk...
    How did this last 3 pages, and not get pointed out? /edit-beaten by 2 minutes. Still...people, wtf.

You sir, may be the most ridiculous person on the internet, or, just trying to sound like you have a modicum of intelligence, while you just mindlessly regurgitate blather without understanding what you're saying.

PS - The word you're looking for is "ilk"
    Last edited by Ozteck; 2012-12-18 at 04:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Byniri View Post
    Are...are you serious? This might just be one of the dumbest statements I've ever heard on these forums.
    Care to elaborate? Why would Blizzard reduce their profit margins by selling the game for a discount if it's so awesome people have to play it?

There's a reason Ferrari has never had a sale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post
    I visualized playing it in my head and it was bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathane View Post
    I mean you have all the trademarks of one childish, ignorant, irresponsible, retarded.

Main problem I seen is a group of people that attack anyone who says anything bad about blizzard or criticism about blizzard
    Funny because the main problem I see is people who post one sided and unbiased opinions about "the death of WoW" on a world of warcraft news site and then expect people to swallow their faulted logic without biting back about the game they came here to talk about.

But maybe that's just me, does it also say "World of Warcraft: General Discussions" on your screen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luciferiuz View Post
    LOL. Please tell me this was on purpose.

"I'll show you, you and your Elk!!" *shakes fist at grazing deer*
    you got it

Care to elaborate? Why would Blizzard reduce their profit margins by selling the game for a discount if it's so awesome people have to play it?

There's a reason Ferrari has never had a sale.
    Yeah. Steam is heaps popular and that's why they never have sales!

Oh wait...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    <3 <3 <3 you the man!