Looking for a Chi Torpedo macro, but is it possible?

The camera flip thing I know is broken, but is there any way to make a macro to cancel Chi Torpedo? Like so you don't go zipping 20000 yards outta the raid durring Garalon? I can't seem to find one anywhere.

Not sure if you get a buff whilst it's casting, but if you do I assume a /cancelaura Chi Torpedo could work. If it's a 'hidden cast' /stopcasting might work instead?

Toggle walk mode. You move maybe an inch.

Monk rolls/Chi torpedo can be influenced by using the point and click movement system. I saw a mod some time ago that enables point to move during rolls/chi torpedo and then disables it again after it's done. This enables you to turn around during it.

Walk may work....Can you macro turning on walk?

Another solution to your problem is to jump immediately after pushing the roll button. You will roll for maybe 5 yards, but not more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleid View Post
    Toggle walk mode. You move maybe an inch.
    Nope, moved still a bunch with walk on. I tested it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blablubs12 View Post
    Another solution to your problem is to jump immediately after pushing the roll button. You will roll for maybe 5 yards, but not more.
    Can't jump out of Torpedo

Yeah, the walk thing doesn't work anymore.

I think Blablubs meant jump just before hitting roll/chi torpedo. Then you barely move.

Deleted
    Walk/CTM don't work anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead View Post
    Walk/CTM don't work anymore.
    Jump, move backwards slightly, release backpeddle key, torpedo halfway through air (when you're now technically moving forward), and you should end up <10yds from your initial position. Go parallel to garalon and you'll be fine.

Deleted
    I know, that's a little annoying to remember during an encounter though. I use this:

Code:
    #IfWinActive, World of Warcraft

~F5::Suspend, Toggle

q::
    Send {s down}
    Send {q down}
    Send {Space down}
    Send {s up}
    Send {Space up}
    Send {q up}
    return
    I have my Chi Torpedo bound to Q, just change every q in there and it'll do this for you in the click of a button.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    Yeah, the walk thing doesn't work anymore.

I think Blablubs meant jump just before hitting roll/chi torpedo. Then you barely move.
    I might have messed up the order, wasn't sure anymore whether you had to jump right before or right after pushing the roll/torpedo button. Anyway, one of these possibilities definitely works.

Only thing I can think of is making a macro with /stopcasting in it.

Other then that not really sure what else you could do to stop it.. maybe /cancel aura or something like that?

Simple solution is to jump then Torp/roll, you'll go less then half the distance
    Noirluna the Immortal of Proudmoore