Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I would call this "not being honest with yourself" @OP :P
    Well LFD is full of crap.. It's so common that no story seems worthy to be written down here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Or else I'm just unaware of how you're doing it unless you're in full mop blues. In which case, wow. Cause during Dragon Soul the best rogues in the world, top WoL parses, with their legendary daggers were straining to stay above 60k.
    Yeah i do have mop blues of course and if i was good with pics i would post the only one i got... give me sometime .

There i think i did it .

In aoe i do more .
    Last edited by mmoce0e8933f3d; 2012-12-19 at 01:54 PM.

I shadow heal heroics, usually just by prayer of mending, renew, and divine star (don't break shadowform with ze glyph), and I rarely step out to flash heal.

I've gotten a lot of weird reactions, some of which are quite amusing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gande View Post
    I shadow heal heroics, usually just by prayer of mending, renew, and divine star (don't break shadowform with ze glyph), and I rarely step out to flash heal.

I've gotten a lot of weird reactions, some of which are quite amusing.
    I imagine.

I remember when during cata i'd say to raids that i would solo heal on my pala bh 10/25... way too funny.

Especially after they bet i wouldnt be able to do it and with their shocking surprise i would perfectly do it .. lot of money income from bets :P.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    Yeah i do have mop blues of course and if i was good with pics i would post the only one i got... give me sometime .

There i think i did it .

In aoe i do more .
    90k is very doable in low lvl dungeons especially with decent gear. it sucks when ye climb to 90 and yer dps drops when ye start hitting lvl 90 mobs. Just shows the balance for lvl 85-89 instances is way way in our favor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikkr View Post
    90k is very doable in low lvl dungeons especially with decent gear. it sucks when ye climb to 90 and yer dps drops when ye start hitting lvl 90 mobs. Just shows the balance for lvl 85-89 instances is way way in our favor.
    Well you got a point, still its fun and not everyone can do it .

Not to mention that some of my chars will just stay 85 for that reason.. also because im not in the mood to lvl horde right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Exactly. Good thing the people below 70 IQ in dungeons provide proper entertainment. Had a DK queuing as blood in DPS role, he was dual wielding in unholy presence, macroing random /y crap in every ability doing 7k dps at lvl 90. He did not listen to polite advice and was typing in all caps. Of course Jenkins title and guildless.
    At first, when I started reading this thread I thought you were just fucking talking shit, but this post just made my day, hahaha the description you gave was just perfect

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    If you geared up on day 2-3 on MoP like I did you did not have to go back there because you got fully 5 man hc geared before the dribblers dinged 90. Once I hit 90 on my main, I met proper players in heroics, no afkers/ninjas/keyturners who die in fire with 14k dps. Actually proper players which I miss.

Now on my rogue/DK running HC's I meet the vermin who expect the group to carry them.
    Indeed, myself and some guildies leveled without stopping and spammed heroics right after. We bumped into some serious players from DREAM Paragon, Method, For The Horde and a couple other well known guilds. Was real nice.

Now its just shitters who do nothing and expect everything.

My general fun in lfr is destroying dps as a tank. Not too hard since my OS is geared but still funny

Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post

There i think i did it .

In aoe i do more .
    You deserve praise, honestly. Because you obviously understand your class to a T.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."