Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Kneebasha View Post
    Hey, I like eye candy as much as the next lesbian. But it's so done to death at this point that it's getting boring. I mean seriously... sexy twin raid bosses? Again? http://www.wowpedia.org/Eredar_Twins Yeash. I'm just disappointed that it's the same old T&A. It's also lame that it's assumed that as diverse as Azeroth is every race would find the same thing sexy.

Sorry to be Debbie Downer, I was just caught off guard for some ridiculous reason.
    I hope we see more sexy twins, because I love sexy twins and we only have 2 pairs of sexy twins (3 now with the mogu sexy twins).

in case you are wondering, the other pair are the succubi salia and moora from felwood. they are just quest mobs, but I like them too.

the world of azeroth needs more sexy twins!

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 08:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    I mean, it makes complete sense in a creepy way. He made them like that, he carved them to fulfill his fancy.

Cre-pay!
    the thunder emperor has my undivided support on this one. if you're gonna make your own women, than you should make them sexy
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I hope we see more sexy twins, because I love sexy twins and we only have 2 pairs of sexy twins (3 now with the mogu sexy twins).

in case you are wondering, the other pair are the succubi salia and moora from felwood. they are just quest mobs, but I like them too.

the thunder emperor has my undivided support on this one. if you're gonna make your own women, than you should make them sexy
    And this is the primary demographic to WoW, people.

why would foodog rock people have the same definition of sexy?

you know what they shouldve done made the mogu female like some weird spider lookin thing and have the emperor be like "WOOO SEXY SPIDA GIRLS YALL"
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post

you know what they shouldve done made the mogu female like some weird spider lookin thing and have the emperor be like "WOOO SEXY SPIDA GIRLS YALL"
    they could have done that, but they didn't. now we know what the mogu definition of sexy is like

Now THAT would have been awesome!

"There is a thin, semantic line separating weird and beautiful. And that line is covered in jellyfish." - Welcome to Night Vale.

10+ Year Old Account

Cydea?

Anyway... I'd suppose they're supposed to be dressed scantily, as they ARE royal consorts. Besides, they wear more clothing than most of their male counterparts.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Now THAT would have been awesome!
    spider girls fit well with spider people. I'd have loved to see some female nerubians in icecrown, but stone lion people having hots for spider-women as a norm sounds sort of illogical.

10+ Year Old Account
    spider girls fit well with spider people. I'd have loved to see some female nerubians in icecrown, but stone lion people having hots for spider-women as a norm sounds sort of illogical.
    Well, here on this forum we have some hairless ape people here who apparently have the hots for stone lion people, so...

As for Nerubians, I'm sure the ones we encountered were both male and female, they just looked pretty much exactly alike.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

That's actually the point! It makes a weird sort of sense for Mogu to be crazy kinky/pervy/weird. Frankly, the twins are pretty vanilla considering their other predilections. The Mogu are messed up! Creating their own consorts to reflect that massive messed-uppedness would be AMAZING. But instead, meh, business as usual.

In other words, something crazy and innovative would have delighted me because everything about the Mogu up to this point is just WRONG. Something disturbingly freaky would have been epic! But nope. Therefore I am disappoint.

I get that you're pleased with more of the same ol thing I'm just trying to explain why I'm not.

"There is a thin, semantic line separating weird and beautiful. And that line is covered in jellyfish." - Welcome to Night Vale.

That's actually the point! It makes a weird sort of sense for Mogu to be crazy kinky/pervy/weird. Frankly, the twins are pretty vanilla considering their other predilections. The Mogu are messed up! Creating their own consorts to reflect that massive messed-uppedness would be AMAZING. But instead, meh, business as usual.

In other words, something crazy and innovative would have delighted me because everything about the Mogu up to this point is just WRONG. Something disturbingly freaky would have been epic! But nope. Therefore I am disappoint.

I get that you're pleased with more of the same ol thing I'm just trying to explain why I'm not.
    Yeah, the mogu totally should have told to procreate with the quilen -_-

10+ Year Old Account

Maybe that they find such "human" proportions attractive is the messed up part?!