Quote Originally Posted by The Great Aku View Post
    In my opinion, I think the dev team is perfectly aware of the somewhat-low value of the 2pc and 4pc bonuses for Affliction, and are hoping that they serve as a sort of artificial gap-closer between the three specs in terms of damage potential.

For me that's the wrong way to fix it. Affliction sits very competitive and atractive right now. Instead of lowering it's dps to destro and demon levels, they should buff up destro & demon.

Doing this way is a complete lose-lose

Deleted
    In my opinion, I think the dev team is perfectly aware of the somewhat-low value of the 2pc and 4pc bonuses for Affliction, and are hoping that they serve as a sort of artificial gap-closer between the three specs in terms of damage potential.
    The problem being that it's a terrible bandaid "fix" to a problem that's debatable if it exists, you can argue afflictions OP - and I'd half agree, but someone needs to be top dog and I'm not sure we're far ahead enough that it's a problem.

At best it will buy them a tiers worth of content to figure out how to "fix" it, if it indeed needs fixing.
    Regardless of that, it's;
    a) bound to upset both warlocks that can see why affliction doesn't need more dps, but if you can see that - you can probably see this is a terrible way of dealing with it, and warlocks that don't realise affliction is borderline OP and just see that they're getting shitty set bonuses
    b) Last a tier at most, so all they're doing is covering the problem up
    c) While closing the gap between affliction and the other warlock specs - it's not going to help destro catch up to other classes, presuming they're getting proper set bonuses

Quote Originally Posted by Micke View Post
    Also some people here have been saying how sac pact is OP on PTR, well remember that is it based upon 25% of current health, not max health, it means it is not a super good oh shit button to pop at low health like dark bargain is.
    Yeah, from my experience you have to pop it right away when they switch to you. This is no big deal though since it has a 20s duration and 1 min CD. However, you should probably save it until you get stunned if you play vs such a team, it becomes like a second trinket in those situations.

At full health it absorbs around 250K in full current PvP gear. Still not benefiting from resilience.

Blood Fear seems the go-to talent if you don't play with a healer. I haven't been able to try 3s with a healer yet because they are hard to find and the queues are really long as well. What kinda bothers me is that both Blood Fear and Burning Rush is talents used to get away from melees. Not sure what Blizzard were thinking there but I guess it's good we are getting kinda self-sustained. 2v2 is all about rogues atm and even vs a double rogue team I'm able to stay alive until their second dance from stealth. My team mates however die really fast.

Anyone else not getting the UA glyph to work? It's kind of frustrating because it's not like we have any awesome options after Exhaustion/Healthstone glyphs.

I want to see our cc's change,and shadowflame's return.Can they be true?

Quote Originally Posted by shinewaylee View Post
    I want to see our cc's change,and shadowflame's return.Can they be true?
    I'd like to see some sort of root effect. Like Glyph of Exhaustion for example could be reworked and root the target for 3s followed by 5s 30% slow. Put it on a 20s CD or something to compensate.

Outside of that we need to be realistic. Shadowfury and Whiplash are both 30 yards ranged, on short CD and can be used behind pillars. Fear is much easier to cast now with KJC. I really don't want to see a class like Warlock get more CC's because that just means we will see more CC in the game and it's better if they remove CC's from other classes instead.

Quote Originally Posted by evralia View Post
    Yeah good luck to any guild that didn't have a disc priest.
    Which literally sucked in MSV. We were only lucky that our Holy Pala picked Priest as alt and we kept doing our alt raids so it was decently geared (still far behind since we only had time for normals). Priests got buffed around the same time they nerfed the PvP 4P for Hpalas so it was the perfect transition (that 4p being gamebreaking as well before Disc Priests came into play).
    Last edited by Bonkura; 2013-01-13 at 09:24 AM.

Not sure if its been mentioned yet, but the absorb from Soul Leech caps at your max health.

Deleted
    WHAT ???

please explain one more time how those words can be true when affli 2P = 2x 2P demo bonus and affli 4P bonus = 30x 4P demo bonus. Or you just said something stupid without thinking ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    I'd like to see some sort of root effect. Like Glyph of Exhaustion for example could be reworked and root the target for 3s followed by 5s 30% slow. Put it on a 20s CD or something to compensate.

Outside of that we need to be realistic. Shadowfury and Whiplash are both 30 yards ranged, on short CD and can be used behind pillars. Fear is much easier to cast now with KJC. I really don't want to see a class like Warlock get more CC's because that just means we will see more CC in the game and it's better if they remove CC's from other classes instead.

Which literally sucked in MSV. We were only lucky that our Holy Pala picked Priest as alt and we kept doing our alt raids so it was decently geared (still far behind since we only had time for normals). Priests got buffed around the same time they nerfed the PvP 4P for Hpalas so it was the perfect transition (that 4p being gamebreaking as well before Disc Priests came into play).
    Why other classes can have many ccs? Do you know how many ccs does Hunter own? About 3 times as ours.Why not delete theirs? I can tell you,after deleting Blood Fear,destro cannot cast one spell when you play with a hunter.Is it reasonable?

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 06:35 PM ----------

At present,why we canot feel existent in arena?Not about mitigation rating,not about recovery,it's motility and ccs.
    I agreed our motility is not our advantage,but it can be low that has no limit?
    Poor ccs decide we can do noting when our partners are in danger.
    Two shortcomings means shadow priest can repalce us perfectly,whatever combination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crysilaero View Post
    For me that's the wrong way to fix it. Affliction sits very competitive and atractive right now. Instead of lowering it's dps to destro and demon levels, they should buff up destro & demon.

Doing this way is a complete lose-lose
    Fixing specs with gear is nothing new. T10 set bonuses did it, as did the Moonwell Chalice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Fixing specs with gear is nothing new. T10 set bonuses did it, as did the Moonwell Chalice.
    Reason i hated locks in cata was in no small part due to the moonwell chalice tbh

Why other classes can have many ccs? Do you know how many ccs does Hunter own? About 3 times as ours.Why not delete theirs? I can tell you,after deleting Blood Fear,destro cannot cast one spell when you play with a hunter.Is it reasonable?[COLOR="red"]
    I really don't want to see a class like Warlock get more CC's because that just means we will see more CC in the game and it's better if they remove CC's from other classes instead.
    it's better if they remove CC's from other classes instead.
    There you go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Curious, are interrupts, disarms and silences on DR?

There you go.
    But other class will not be happy that they are nerfed, and it will affect many classes' spell,not just hunter's.

But other class will not be happy that they are nerfed, and it will affect many classes' spell,not just hunter's.
    So? Even if the game was perfectly balanced people would still complain.

So? Even if the game was perfectly balanced people would still complain.
    But the game is not balanced.http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/bloodlust/3v3
    I can accept one's cc is more than us to one or two,but 3 times as us is not so acceptable thing to me.
    Less cc has been a symbol of locks,LoL.Holy Paladian can laugh at us,too.

I have no idea what you're trying to say but my guess is you don't understand what I'm saying either so whatever.

Deleted
    I really like the change of soul leech the absorb shield will be really useful in many situations where you wanna build up a shield before something big happens.

They only nerfed our damage from GoSac by 5% (affliction) i like that they didnt give us a huge nerf (kinda expected that as we top most of the WoLs :<)

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like interrupts are not on DR. Any reason for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Thaladhrun View Post

They've never been on DR. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaladhrun View Post
    They increased the CD of all melee interrupts for MoP. Wasn't this enough or do you suggest that CC's like stuns etc shouldn't interrupt casting or that there should be some combined DR of it? You don't make much sense so I can only speculate here, sorry.